Identified! PA - Delaware Co, Ridley Creek State Park, WhtFem 25-45, UP14642, rings w/initials, Jan'16 - Name Withheld

Has anyone been able to find any info on Ms. Jenkins?

"Was last seen by family in 2006."
No elaboration.
Reminds me a bit of Jamie Metzger. She was not reported missing for 9 month. :(

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Is there any way to view rule outs in the new NAMUS format?

15 missing people exclusions
Shelva Rafte
Renee LaManna
Holly Grim
Toni Sharpless
Terrie Buhrman
Leah Roberts
Keri Williams
Chelsea Ricker
Danielle Day
Dawn Mozino
Jennifer Cahill-Shadle
Temera Kingery
Melissa Rodriguez
Kortne Stouffer
Amanda DeGuio

Her jewelry is unique it looks vintage. If the stones were real she could have made enough to rent an apt. Has it been determined that she died from sleeping outside intentionally?

The clothing doesn't match what was reported for Danielle Imbo, but I notice she's not on the ruled-out list either. I hadn't thought of her when news of this UI first broke, but now I wonder. Danielle vanished with her friend Richard Petrone almost 15 years ago, outside a Philadelphia restaurant, in what is widely presumed to be an underworld abduction or hit. Maybe Danielle somehow escaped her captors but chose to go on the lam and hide in the park rather than return to whatever circumstances led to her disappearance in the first place.

The clothing doesn't match what was reported for Danielle Imbo, but I notice she's not on the ruled-out list either. I hadn't thought of her when news of this UI first broke, but now I wonder. Danielle vanished with her friend Richard Petrone almost 15 years ago, outside a Philadelphia restaurant, in what is widely presumed to be an underworld abduction or hit. Maybe Danielle somehow escaped her captors but chose to go on the lam and hide in the park rather than return to whatever circumstances led to her disappearance in the first place.

I grew up about 5 minutes from Ridley Creek State Park...it's fairly small, and gets a decent number of visitors. I used to take my dog through there quite a lot. I can't imagine anyone would be able to hide in the park for long without people noticing. I know Namus says the Jane Doe had died up to 4 months before she was found, but I'm betting it wasn't quite that long unless her body was moved. Visitor numbers decrease in the winter, and one of the roads running through the park doesn't even get plowed if it snows, it just gets blocked off with gates. It would be easy to stay off the radar in the winter, but not so much in the summer and fall.

Original
troop_k_unidentified_remains_k022106312.jpg

Could Regina Lynn Dicenso missing from Warren, OH since May 27, 2014 be a possibility? Regina is 5'2 and Jane Doe is 5'3, and there's also a facial resemblance. Regina is not listed as a rule out on NamUs.

The circumstances of Regina's disappearance could explain how she ended up in PA, Regina was last seen in the company of a drug dealer and pimp, she called her daughter crying saying she needed money, a man than got on the phone stating she had stolen fourteen bindles of heroin from him and she needed the money to pay him back.

NamUs states that Regina may have been sold into the sex slave trade.

Original
troop_k_unidentified_remains_k022106312.jpg

Could Regina Lynn Dicenso missing from Warren, OH since May 27, 2014 be a possibility? Regina is 5'2 and Jane Doe is 5'3, and there's also a facial resemblance. Regina is not listed as a rule out on NamUs.

The circumstances of Regina's disappearance could explain how she ended up in PA, Regina was last seen in the company of a drug dealer and pimp, she called her daughter crying saying she needed money, a man than got on the phone stating she had stolen fourteen bindles of heroin from him and she needed the money to pay him back.

NamUs states that Regina may have been sold into the sex slave trade.

I see a resemblance. Good catch. You should send it in.

I see a resemblance. Good catch. You should send it in.

Agreed. Aside from the mouth which I don't find similar but it's hard to tell with the photo being an open smile, other details such as the set of her ears against her cheekbones, the crooked look of her nose's right side, and the width of the eyebrows where they start to taper, are all quite evocative for an artist's sketch. Even without eye makeup in the drawing, the eyes are quite similar as well.

Regina Dicenso's story is extremely disturbing. Her thread is here: OH - OH - Regina 'Gina' DiCenso, 53, Warren, 27 May 2014

I'm glad you sent in the tip @Murkywaters .

The recons remind me of actress Frances McDormand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back