FL FL-Raymond Kenneth Drown, 22, Palm Beach County, 04 Jan 1984

I really don't know. The son gave DNA, maybe it's not processed yet. Is there DNA for the Palm Beach County John Doe, as far as you know? Besides that, it seems that Raymond was maybe still alive. If this is the same person, (same name, same DOB) he is listed in the United States Public Records as residing in Lake Worth between 1999 and 2004, but it could also be a (far) relative with the same data. Maybe more is to learn through a genealogy site, behind a pay wall. I'm not a member.
It says on Doe Network that this Doe doesn’t have any DNA on file. I emailed the detective who was previously in charge of this case, Detective Cogburn. He forwarded it to the detective that is now in charge, Detective Greco. Greco never responded to me when I emailed him back in May. So I asked Cogburn to forward him an email regarding all of the information in this thread. Hopefully he’ll reply this time.

William C Stewart is the father listed on my birth certificate. I talked to his wife the day of my last post. His wife asked him if he remembered what date my mother left Hawaii to return to Florida. He doesn't remember.
Maybe you could continue talking to him about your step-father and your mother. He may have some insights and if he does work in law enforcement, it could definitely help.

Maybe you could continue talking to him about your step-father and your mother. He may have some insights and if he does work in law enforcement, it could definitely help.
I've relayed Detective Greco's cell phone number, and any information I had or needed to him through his wife. I'm pretty sure he does some kind of clandestine work so talking to him directly is a bit of a challenge.

I'm not sure what to make of this. I think in this record Raymond is listed. (same birthday and year) According to this, this person was residing in Lake Worth from 1999 - 2004. Maybe it's my inexperience with reading this records right, or it's just a coincidence, but it makes me wonder.

upload_2019-9-8_7-14-3-png.202977
@Raymond_Drowns_Son I like you to become a verified insider. Not that I don't trust you, but you could be anyone...even the guy who supposedly killed your father.

What is your opinion on my post?

I've relayed Detective Greco's cell phone number, and any information I had or needed to him through his wife. I'm pretty sure he does some kind of clandestine work so talking to him directly is a bit of a challenge.
I went ahead and emailed Detective Greco on behalf of you also. I gave him all of the information that you have listed in this thread. I wish you all the best of luck and if I receive any more information, I’ll list it here and make sure you’re aware. Good vibes to you.

@Raymond_Drowns_Son I like you to become a verified insider. Not that I don't trust you, but you could be anyone...even the guy who supposedly killed your father.

What is your opinion on my post?
I'm not sure what to make of it. I don't know where it came from. What it means. Could it be a false positive? I don't know. If I killed my father I was a very skillful 2 year old lol. I didn't respond because there's not much I can say to that. I know his family hasn't heard from him since his disappearance. Some other facts that I know according to a letter I read from his dad to sandra sometime after he disappeared was that he disappeared like this more than once. His dad mentioned "Raymond has pulled one of his disappearing acts again" or something close to that. This to me indicates that he was secretly seeing someone around that time ( I believe my mom) that he didn't want anyone to know about. His dad also mentioned that there was a hole left in the waterbed the day he disappeared. I also know or believe I know by the original missing person's report that Ray was considered schizophrenic. This was something I asked my mother about and she said it was false. I don't believe that Ray's family was involved but I have to admit that they are not above suspicion. Suzanne bought a grave site which she passed on to me when we met for Raymond. I lost the ownership documents for it but I am technically the owner of the grave. She said she bought since she figured he's been gone so long that if they do find him, he will likely be dead. I have refused to believe that his side of the family did it, mostly because of what I witnessed as a teen. My step-father is infinitely more likely to have been the killer than anyone on his side of the family. They are all well-to-do people and upstanding citizens. My side of the family at least starting with my mom are from "the other side of the tracks". I'll post some screen shots of my texts with detective greco later. They are on my gf's phone and she's at work.

What really needs to happen is somehow we need to find out exactly what date my mom made it back to florida. I've asked my aunt, my grandpa, a distant family member I barely know name John Coffman who was in Hawaii when she left. Nobody can give me an exact date she returned. I suspect she got back in late 83'. If we can put her in florida in late 83' we can at least know that she's lying about when she got there. If she was there, she would have means motive and opportunity. I've attached a partial conversation with Greco. I don't want to share his cell number, but I have direct access to him if we have any info he doesn't already know. Keep in mind he's an active Homicide investigator and I'm sure his plate is full. I don't want to worry him to death.

I do know my mom was in hawaii when My sister was born, and for at least a short time after that. My sister was born July 83'. I know this because I remember being there shortly after after her birth.

My theories on ways to find out when my mother left Hawaii:
1. I know she had to have her doberman's quarantined in california when she returned to the states. If records on that are found we can at least disqualify her story of leaving hawaii when I was 2 or 3, if records indicate otherwise.
2. If there is a way to track passport travel, that information might show when she returned to the mainland.

This is ridiculous, the delay on something where this gentleman’s son is left hanging. I’ve come to the same conclusion as most of you. I think we need to follow up with namus, because the namus reps work with the ME instead of the police who are overwhelmed. They have better results with them. In addition, I’m a little annoyed by the accusatory language flung at this mp’s son. We should be more respectful. Further, it’s not important yet about solving the murder when a body is very likely identifiable. It might need exhumation. If I don’t hear back from those with news about them doing anything with Greco, I’m happy to submit to namus’ regional rep because this is a supremely likely candidate. To ray’s son… thank you for trying to find your father, and I’m sorry you had to go through this.

This is ridiculous, the delay on something where this gentleman’s son is left hanging. I’ve come to the same conclusion as most of you. I think we need to follow up with namus, because the namus reps work with the ME instead of the police who are overwhelmed. They have better results with them. In addition, I’m a little annoyed by the accusatory language flung at this mp’s son. We should be more respectful. Further, it’s not important yet about solving the murder when a body is very likely identifiable. It might need exhumation. If I don’t hear back from those with news about them doing anything with Greco, I’m happy to submit to namus’ regional rep because this is a supremely likely candidate. To ray’s son… thank you for trying to find your father, and I’m sorry you had to go through this.
Came here also with the same conclusion as you and others. I'm curious if you ever submitted to NAMUS' regional rep or anybody else? I plan to call one of the ME's listed on NAMUS as a contributor sometime this week about the DNA and if a comparison has ever been done between the 1984 Palm Beach John Doe. I find it sad that there has been no confirmation of a comparison after all this time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back