Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I first read CV's divorce petition and what LV had told him about her being a god with multiple past lives married to powerful men in the LDS history and the whole Nick/Ned Schneider thing and I thought that woman is off her rocker...lo and behold come to find out a few months later that CD fed her all that crap.

Then the lists from CD of light/dark spirits and the whole zombies thing came to light and CD creates a portal for LV in her closet...whackooooout of this world.

My apologies as I don't think I was clear on the first question. Was today the first time CD/JP heard this "recorded" call from MG as well as MM/LV (as I'm assuming he's watching). Or, was this evidence that would have been provided to the defense prior?

Should have been provided as part of discovery

That is my belief at this time. I believe the sleeping child DW said he saw was actually dead.

I kept going back and forth on this as my first thought was...maybe he wasn't sleeping. However, why would you later fully bound a child with ductape if they were already dead.

Also, who knows how crazy MG is. Why take her word as gospel? Hell, she could be part of it all and that encounter never happened and covering tracks. Maybe DW is a psycho...I don't know. I'd imagine that would work itself out but just saying I trust zero people in this ordeal minus the LEO (even though some of them sucked at their jobs leading up to these horrific events)

I disagree I think the sleeping child was to pacify them all and make them think what great caretakers LV and AC were. It will be interesting to hear the full trial we are only getting tidbits now.

The whole conversation about sending JJ to KW was LV misleading MG intentionally. No clue how involved CD was at that point. But I am convinced they had this planned and AC was a willing participant.

I remember when I first read CV's divorce petition and what LV had told him about her being a god with multiple past lives married to powerful men in the LDS history and the whole Nick/Ned Schneider thing and I thought that woman is off her rocker...lo and behold come to find out a few months later that CD fed her all that crap.

Then the lists from CD of light/dark spirits and the whole zombies thing came to light and CD creates a portal for LV in her closet...whackooooout of this world.
The list thing, with decimals, is right out of high school.
Males rating females for attractiveness / unactractivess.
Making an app out of one those rating scales is what gave Zuckerburg his start with "Facesmash."

Last edited:
Her call was to protect herself and nothing else. I suspect someone with a sound mind told her to do it and make sure you cover EVERYTHING...which she did. It was beyond scripted. It was like she was going down a list of items to address. Why did you say I had them? Are the kids safe? Don't forget to pickup milk and eggs. I will say she did a good job with responses but LV obviously knew what was up. It was that bad.

Only good thing is LV and CD were dumb enough to still continue dialog. The comment about AC I think is a game changer in my opinion

JMO
I totally agree.
The comments on the phone call about Alex and JJ were huge.

Some of the important parts about that went something like this.

*MG gets a nervous call from one of them telling her to lie about where JJ is.

*MG was told by Alx "You dont want to know where he is and he cannot be found"

*And then Lori boldly exclaims on the call to MG that "Lori didn't want anyone to know and didn't even want Alx to know where he is so she could keep him safe"

Oh really LV
Well we know where they ended up, and that is the opposite of safe.

Just finished watching the hearing and reading all of the pages I missed on the thread. Some initial thoughts and questions I have if anyone feels like chiming in:
-I wish the prosecutor would have asked what MG saw JJ wearing when she saw Alex carry him in “asleep”. Was he in red pajamas?
-On that note, the testimony on how his little body was so horrifically covered in duct tape was devastating. Horrific. It that also lends to the idea that he was alive that night Alex brought him in, if one believes he was horrifically killed with the duct tape. Which I do.
-And that leads me to question where was he murdered? If he was bound with duct tape and suffocated with the tape found over his mouth, surely this was not a quiet and peaceful event. This was not a large place. Did MG hear nothing at all? Did it happen there? Was he taken out in the middle of the night to be murdered? She said they were recording the podcast until after midnight.
So many questions, so much to comment on. This case is turning out to be more awful than I could have imagined.
Stay safe and well!
ETA the JMO

I have to wonder about Tammys five children. Obviously, that recorded call has to be a shock to them. Didn’t they all agree their mother was healthy? Just to know my dad was having an affair when my mother died would destroy me. But then to learn all these other things. And the way he smiles and laughs about things, it’s just so creepy. Could any of them be deluded enough to still stand up for him and show up in court?
If other children who stand by an obviously guilty parent is any indication, they will excuse his lies and his behavior. I just hope that one of them stand by Tammy and has his or her eyes open. Of course, that may mean being ostracized by the others who want to believe the father is innocent.

Which I still think LV would have been entitled to 1/2 of it
Why would she risk an investigation into his "murder?"

She knew that Chad had a large sum coming to him. Not as big but quite a consolation prize.

Who knows? Maybe, that's why she readily agreed that her kids were zombies and had to go.

Let's not forget that she continued to collect about $6,000 or more a month for her dead children. Pure profit...

JMO.

Chad's behavior in court today. Correcting his attorney on a date, adjusting Prior's mic more than once, pointing things out on the legal tablet. Control issues much?
I noticed that too.

As I watched Chad I also noticed another peculiar behavior or character trait. I'm not quite sure how to word it, but it looked like he had taken upon himself the role of author (I do realize he is one). What I mean by that is he seemed to have a deep fascination with the proceedings of court, paying attention to every little detail and word that was said. Even though he sat stone cold through most of the hearing, betraying little emotion, there was an intense look of interest and even thrill with the whole courtroom experience. It's as if he wasn't there as a defendant, but rather as an author witnessing the courtroom drama, soaking it in and gathering source material for his next book. And every now and then he'd suddenly seem to realize what he was actually there for, as the defendant in a criminal trial, and his countenance would change - he'd suddenly look around a little nervously/sheepishly, trying hard not to betray any emotions. But inevitably he would soon be caught up in the author role again, with a slight smile on his face as he examined the exhibits being shown to his attorney, etc. It seemed to me like he was a mystery thriller author working on his next best selling novel. Or else a calculating character within such a book trying to plan and scheme his way out of a predicament and finding joy and thrill in trying to outwit a cunning adversary. Either way I found his demeanor rather odd and baffling.

Does that make sense? Did anyone else pick up on that?

How likely is it that an LDS Bishop would be visiting Chad?

If so, would he try to convince Chad to tell the truth?

If so, how likely at this point that Chad could be convinced?

Probably rhetorical questions; just wondering who is visiting him, and if whoever they are is buying what he's saying.

Regarding JJ being alive or not when MG and DW saw AxC carry him in, I just keep thinking that carrying a dead body in front of two people not involved in the whole thing seems like something even this merry band of idiots wouldn't do. What if the head/neck or one of the limbs ended up flopping out of the "cozy sleepy" position in Alex's arms? I just don't think they had enough up close and personal experience with dead bodies to be comfortable parading one in front of people to pass it off as alive.

I would believe that JJ was sedated in his uncle's arms.

When I heard about all the duct tape and how the body was positioned with the duct tape, it made me think this was some sort of ceremonial thing. If Joe Ryan was cremated, and one of those documents CD provided LV on the darkness levels of people around her referenced JR as "sealed away," or something similar, here's my thought. If Tylee and JJ were both "zombies," they tried to cremate Tylee's body to also "seal it away." But upon seeing how much time it took and how difficult it was to burn a body completely, they couldn't do the same with JJ--not with Tammy sleeping in the house or soon to return from work. So perhaps the duct tape was used to create something almost like the wrappings of a mummy, to "seal" him away as well.

But then I was watching Court TV tonight and they had on someone from FSU who was a certified crime scene investigator, and he suggested that the elaborate taping was done to "contract" the body, to make it fit into a tight space and to better ensure it didn't move much later as it decomposed, so the ground above it wouldn't cave in. This makes sense to me. Also, I thought that having the body basically all taped together like that would make it more difficult for an animal to dig up the body and make off with singular bones. They wanted that body to go underground and stay there in one piece. JMO

It's a community property state and while no one knows the exact details of CV policy, it does seem as thought the odds are she would have been entitled to 1/2 (even if CV made KW the beneficiary) unless LV would have signed that over which obviously didn't happen. In my opinion, I think she would have gotten $500k had she pursued it differently

This was discussed at length and was an awesome topic but it may have been before you were on this thread. If you look at thread #32 and #33 there is some excellent info. I'm just going to post a starting point but you can go back/forward however you'd like Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #32

ETA @KonaHonu since we haven't seen him in a bit

Right.
And the only time he showed emotion (that I noticed, admittedly I was in and out) was when he laughed at the tricky name spelling comment *eye roll*

ETA: Oh, and when he raised eyebrows at MG when she commented on how often she saw him at Lori's apartment in Rexburg that weekend in Sept.
That was so bizzare. I had to watch that part several times to make sure I caught it. He is pretty good at controlling his emotions, but every now and then he slips up. It's very subtle.

I noticed that too.

As I watched Chad I also noticed another peculiar behavior or character trait. I'm not quite sure how to word it, but it looked like he had taken upon himself the role of author (I do realize he is one). What I mean by that is he seemed to have a deep fascination with the proceedings of court, paying attention to every little detail and word that was said. Even though he sat stone cold through most of the hearing, betraying little emotion, there was an intense look of interest and even thrill with the whole courtroom experience. It's as if he wasn't there as a defendant, but rather as an author witnessing the courtroom drama, soaking it in and gathering source material for his next book. And every now and then he'd suddenly seem to realize what he was actually there for, as the defendant in a criminal trial, and his countenance would change - he'd suddenly look around a little nervously/sheepishly, trying hard not to betray any emotions. But inevitably he would soon be caught up in the author role again, with a slight smile on his face as he examined the exhibits being shown to his attorney, etc. It seemed to me like he was a mystery thriller author working on his next best selling novel. Or else a calculating character within such a book trying to plan and scheme his way out of a predicament and finding joy and thrill in trying to outwit a cunning adversary. Either way I found his demeanor rather odd and baffling.

JMO
I agree and that is a good observation. I saw him at times writing notes to pass to his lawyer and even saw him briefly smile a time or two. But like you said, he would go into an all business mode at times too and his poker face is pretty good because I cant tell if he is ready to strangle MG or just pizzed off at her.

When Lori said on the call that she didnt expect MG of all people to turn on her, the translation I interpreted was "I thought I had you snookered hook, line, and sinker and never expected you had it in yourself to begin questioning me"

I noticed that too.

Yes.
I thought, "he is going to write a book."
A defense outside the court room. That possibility needs sealing up right away.
LDS needs to adress this in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member