Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transcript of the short phone call -

CHAD: They’re searching the property
LORI: The house right now?
CHAD: Yes. Mark Means will be talking to you. They’re out on the property.
LORI: Are they seizing stuff?
CHAD: They’re searching & have a search warrant. We’ll see what transpires.
LORI: What can I do for you?
CHAD: I‘m feeling pretty calm, I would call Mark though and talk with him. I spoke with Mark. I love you so much
LORI: Should I try and call you later?
CHAD: I don’t know. I love you and we’ll talk soon.
LORI: I love you baby
[phone call ends]

Transcript of the short phone call -

CHAD: They’re searching the property
LORI: The house right now?
CHAD: Yes. Mark Means will be talking to you. They’re out on the property.
LORI: Are they seizing stuff?
CHAD: They’re searching & have a search warrant. We’ll see what transpires.
LORI: What can I do for you?
CHAD: I‘m feeling pretty calm, I would call Mark though and talk with him. I spoke with Mark. I love you so much
LORI: Should I try and call you later?
CHAD: I don’t know. I love you and we’ll talk soon.
LORI: I love you baby
[phone call ends]
Thanks.

The video of the proceedings is pretty good as they pan from witnesses to occasionally the defendent and others.

I wish they would show us the exhibits themselves as they point to and talk about the exhibits. Im not sure why that is not shown more. Once its submitted as evidence it seems to me that the video could include it unless there is graphic things. So far it sounds like the exhibit is not a graphic one and it would be nice to be able to see Exhibit #22.

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 1h
CROSS IS UNDERWAY of Melanie Gibb and its already heated @courttv
#chadDaybell #LoriVallowDaybell

[URL='https://twitter.com/ChanleyCourtTV']Chanley Shá Painter [URL='https://twitter.com/ChanleyCourtTV']@ChanleyCourtTV [/URL][/URL]1h
GIBB CROSS: You lied to a police officer correct?
Correct.
How much time passed..before you correct that lie? Dec. 6th… Prior: 10 days passed from the time you told your first lie to the time you decided to come up with the new story...

“NEVER.” Gibb’s firm response to Prior’s question ab whether prosecutor offered her a deal to testify against Lori & Chad Daybell
@CourtTV

GIBB: says she was friendly with Alex Cox – Lori’s brother. She describes Lori and Alex’s relationship: “They were good friends and siblings to each other and got along very well” Weren't they “extremely close?” I would say yes.

RECORDED PHONE CALL: Defense making the claim Gibb made the call to “clear her name” with police and “prove to police [she] did nothing wrong."

Chanley Shá Painter [URL='https://twitter.com/ChanleyCourtTV']@ChanleyCourtTV [/URL]1h
ON CROSS: defense pointing out that Gibb and Tylee were not fond of each other.. Did you care to be around her or not? Very little. State objecting…

Chanley Shá Painter [URL='https://twitter.com/ChanleyCourtTV']@ChanleyCourtTV [/URL]1h
NOW: Defense attempting to point out that Gibb’s autistic son also lied to police about JJ’s whereabouts…State says its hearsay..sustained.

ON CROSS: Gibb says Chad and Lori visited often even before Lori moved to Rexburg.

[URL='https://twitter.com/ChanleyCourtTV']Chanley Shá Painter [URL='https://twitter.com/ChanleyCourtTV']@ChanleyCourtTV [/URL][/URL]1h
"[Alex Cox] had a habit of kind of following [Lori]” around as she moved? I don’t know following but they were together a lot… "They were strongly bonded with eachother were’t they?" Yes.

NOW: on cross Gibb is explaining the LDS references we heard in the recorded phone call yesterday b/w Gibb & Lori “I am terribly confused as to what they were talking about” – says Prior.

prosecutor objects saying Prior is on a "fishing expedition"

NOW: Chad passes a Note to his lawyer and then his lawyer asks about Chad’s books being fiction

RE-DIRECT – after a 5 min recess

RE-DIRECT OF GIBB:
[Lori and Chad] were infatuated with eachother weren’t they? Yes

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 59m
RE-DIRECT: Gibb says while she knew they were members of the LDS church, Chad taught Lori things outside the LDS faith

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 56m
Warwick met JJ Vallow Sept. 21 at Lori's Rexburg townhome. He never met Tylee

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 57m
He's known Chad approx 5 years. He met Lori Aug. 2019 at her home in Gilbert AZ

PRELIM WITNESS #6: David Warwick, boyfriend of Gibb also present during the last day JJ Vallow was seen alive in Sept. 2019

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 49m
"She said that he was being a zombie that he climbed up on to the cabinets..." David Warwick recalls what Lori Vallow-Daybell said when he asked where JJ Vallow was the morning of Sept. 23. Lori said she had Alex Cox come to get JJ

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 46m
“He doesn’t get to create new definitions to words your honor…" Prosecutor objects to the defense interpretation of what “multiple times” means… Gibb said Chad visited multiple times over the weekend and Warwick says once..

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 37m
“He seemed to take care of JJ really well; they seemed to have a good relationship” Warwick says Alex Cox had a special bond with JJ

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 31m
PRELIM WITNESS #7: Madison County Sheriff Officer Jared Wilmore, he oversees the jail inmate telephone communication system

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 23m
"They're searching..." Chad telling Lori police are at the house... IT IS VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND THE AUDIO

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 27m
NOW PLAYING - A JAILHOUSE PHONE CALL - A June 9, 2020 phone call, 11:03 am, from Lori Vallow was made to Chad Daybell

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 19m
This call is from the day police discovered the remains on #ChadDaybell's property... Prosecutors are attempting to boost the audio level

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 2m
JAIL CALL: "they're searching for the kids..." its hard to make out what Chad is saying in the call..so much so the Judge says he will listen to it again in chambers...

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 7m
Court is back in session. Let’s see if we can hear this phone call.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 5m
Still a bit hard to hear Daybell clearly on this call...

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 5m
Vallow says something like “what can I do for you?” In a consoling tone of voice...

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 5m
“Okay I love you. I’ll try to call you later?” - Vallow Daybell would be arrested later that morning. They say I love you and hang up.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 4m
Next witness up is @FBISaltLakeCity Special Agent Steven Daniel.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 4m
Daniels*

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 2m
PRELIM WITNESS #8: Special Agent Steve Daniels, FBI Senior Team Leader for the Evidence Response Team ERT helped recover the remains of Tylee and JJ
@CourtTV

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 2m
Daniels, Senior Team Leader for the FBI Evidence Response Team. He says one week before the search at Daybell’s property, he helped develop search strategy, working w/ local LE.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 1m
Daniels assigned rolls to 8 ERT members. Some of the first steps were to secure scene and make sure team was safe. Photographer started taking entry photos at eastern part of the property.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 5m
In the call, Chad tells Lori investigators are searching the property, to pray, and "We'll see what transpires."

Special Agent Daniels with the FBI said in court, he learned there would be a search at the Daybell property about a week before the June 9 search warrant. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 3m
On June 9, Daniels told his team to first ensure the scene was secured and start a crime scene sign-in log. A photographer took entry photos. There were already primary areas on the property to search.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 4m
Onto “areas of interest.” Wood asks how many there were at the property. Daniels says satellite imagery, cell phone pings and text message helping prioritize areas on property.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 3m
Wood wants exhibit 10 from yesterday put on the easel for Daniels. It shows the Daybell property. With a laser pointer, Daniels points at the fire pit area.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 2m
“That was our number one priorty area going in.” - Daniels

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 32s
Agent Daniels Points out the fire-pit area on the property - ERT knew that’s a place to find evidence and had 2 members assigned to the pit.. ERT Knew about the pet cemetery and from cell phone ping information, an area of interest near the pond.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 2m
Then, the next priority was the pet cemetery area.

Replying to @EastIDNews
Based on previous experience the FBI determined the firepit would be an area of interest with potential evidence. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 4m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Based on a text message, the pet cemetery would also serve as a location of interest. Investigators had to determine the location on the Daybell property.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 4m
Replying to @EastIDNews
A telephone ping on the eastside of the property of the pond also served as another location of interest.
[URL='https://twitter.com/EastIDNews']East Idaho News @EastIDNews 3m
Replying to
@EastIDNews
The photographer went to the areas to get photos before the team began searching. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

East Idaho News @EastIDNews [/URL]4m
Replying to @EastIDNews
"We knew we had to search the fire pit," said Special Agent Daniels.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 2m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Two team members began deciding how to process the area. Investigators saw a statue of a dog and an apparent grave. That is what led investigators to believe that as the pet cemetery.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 4m
Once entry photos are taken of the fire pit, two team members assess the fire pit area. Then FBI noticed a statue of a dog and a grave, referring to pet cemetery.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 2m
Now Daniels is discussing the pond area by a tree in Daybell’s backyard.

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 3m
Special Agent Daniels says once on the Daybell property, he noticed a dog statute near the fire pit where what looked to be a grave and he determined it to be the pet cemetery We know that is where the burned remains of Tylee Ryan were recovered.

Chanley Shá Painter @ChanleyCourtTV 37s
Special Agent Daniels: ERT processes a gravesite layer by layer and “allows us to tell the story of how these human remains were buried…”

Replying to @EastIDNews
At the pond area, Daniels says that near a tree, a "clandestine grave" was found.

Exhibit 21 is a photo of the "clandestine grave" at the property of #ChadDaybell taken by an
@FBI agent.

Didn't Chad say to Lori something like, "They are searching the property again. I tried to stop them." If he said that he tried to stop them, why would that be?
I heard CD say they're searching the property when LVD asked him if they were searching the house again and if they were seizing anything,b ut he mumbled something after that . . . IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes