HI FROM AUSTRALIA!!!

HIya!!! Youre so pretty!!! Thank you so mu ch for the welcome! Ive really taken to the Lori Vallo case for some reason. I dont know to find out more details on it. How about you?

HEY!!!! God how lucky you are! I'm in Wollongong, I'm sure if I say that you'll know where I am - 20 south of the Gong. I LOVE QLD!!!!! OI OI OI!!!! :)
I haven’t been to Wollongong, but yes I know where it is. I will have to detour through there one day, on my way to Victoria or Tasmania, if they ever open the border again :)

HIya!!! Youre so pretty!!! Thank you so mu ch for the welcome! Ive really taken to the Lori Vallo case for some reason. I dont know to find out more details on it. How about you?

The case I'm very into is The Springfield Three. Lori Vallow?

Lori Vallow if we are thinking of the same woman, whose children went missing and were found dead, there are a bunch of threads about them. That case is insane.
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39
There are more after that and before.

Is that your dog with you in the picture? You are also very pretty :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedWriter
Back