SUSPECT: Jonathan David Drew

I doubt I'll ever be convinced that Drew had nothing to do with Jessica Cain...

Reese supposedly worked for Robert Abel, who owned Stardust Trail Rides on Calder Rd. That is where the bodies were found in the “Killing Fields” murders.

Drew’s parents lived on Calder Rd and Drew lived with them at some point.

When did Reese work for Abel? When did Drew live on Calder Rd?

Did either of them ever have access to a trailer at the Safari Trailer Park on Calder Rd?

I believe Reece and Drew worked together on occasion. Too much overlap in their crimes, where they took place, and the circles they ran in to be a coincidence.

And a separate thought.... Did Drew take teeth from his victims? Did the nurse on duty when Tina Flood was brought in believe she was attacked by the same person because they both had the same tooth extracted by him?

Reactions: DD8
I dated Jon Drew in high school and again for a brief period after high school. I adored his family and was both shocked and not shocked when I learned of everything the night his arrest in the Tina Flood case was all over the news. My last encounter with him had happened a couple of years prior when for the first time I saw a violent side of him. I managed to get away from him with nothing more than a couple of broken fingers. I remember feeling terrified of him that night. I don’t know how far he would have taken it had I not gotten away from him. I did go to the ER because I originally thought my whole hand was broken. I did give his name at the ER and told them I declined to press charges. I was still in shock over what happened and thought at the time this may have been an isolated incident because I had never seen that side of him in all the years we dated off and on. Of course I wonder all the time if I had pressed charges, it possibly could have prevented him from harming anyone else. I attended parts of trial because I was and still am to a degree, haunted by the mere thought of him. One of the days I attended his trial, I happen to be looking at him, when he all of a sudden decided to look back as though he was just checking the scene. Our eyes locked for about 5 long seconds and he just shook his head as he looked down and placed is face in the palms of his hands...almost shamefully. I’ll never forget the various emotions I felt all at once!
I always liked his family and although I haven’t communicated with them since before his trial, I have thought about them over the years. I learned of his passing this morning ironically enough. No matter what your opinion is of Jon Drew...he was still a son and a brother that has essentially suffered from losing him to incarceration and now through death and my heart goes out to them for that.
As for Tina Flood’s family...I will not even begin to say I can imagine. There is nothing that will ever make it quite right. But somehow I pray you have found some level of sanity and peace throughout the years and with the news of his passing.

I dated Jon Drew in high school and again for a brief period after high school. I adored his family and was both shocked and not shocked when I learned of everything the night his arrest in the Tina Flood case was all over the news. My last encounter with him had happened a couple of years prior when for the first time I saw a violent side of him. I managed to get away from him with nothing more than a couple of broken fingers. I remember feeling terrified of him that night. I don’t know how far he would have taken it had I not gotten away from him. I did go to the ER because I originally thought my whole hand was broken. I did give his name at the ER and told them I declined to press charges. I was still in shock over what happened and thought at the time this may have been an isolated incident because I had never seen that side of him in all the years we dated off and on. Of course I wonder all the time if I had pressed charges, it possibly could have prevented him from harming anyone else. I attended parts of trial because I was and still am to a degree, haunted by the mere thought of him. One of the days I attended his trial, I happen to be looking at him, when he all of a sudden decided to look back as though he was just checking the scene. Our eyes locked for about 5 long seconds and he just shook his head as he looked down and placed is face in the palms of his hands...almost shamefully. I’ll never forget the various emotions I felt all at once!
I always liked his family and although I haven’t communicated with them since before his trial, I have thought about them over the years. I learned of his passing this morning ironically enough. No matter what your opinion is of Jon Drew...he was still a son and a brother that has essentially suffered from losing him to incarceration and now through death and my heart goes out to them for that.
As for Tina Flood’s family...I will not even begin to say I can imagine. There is nothing that will ever make it quite right. But somehow I pray you have found some level of sanity and peace throughout the years and with the news of his passing.
Thank you for sharing. It is a strange feeling. I understand completely how some of us didn't see the dark side.

Families of killers are absolutely victims and I definitely feel for his family.

But, he took so many secrets to his grave. The police dropped the ball on so many cases in that area. He has to be responsible for others.

Reactions: DD8
Families of killers are absolutely victims and I definitely feel for his family.

But, he took so many secrets to his grave. The police dropped the ball on so many cases in that area. He has to be responsible for others.
Agreed, 100%

78568058_1505095874.jpg

Tina Michelle Flood (1975-1998) - Find A Grave...

Miscellaneous Gregg County, Texas Obituaries - 1998

Tina Michelle Flood
DAINGERFIELD - Services for Tina Michelle Flood, 23, of Houston, formerly of Lone Star, will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 5, at the Fellowship Baptist Church in Daingerfield with the Rev. Ted White officiating. Burial will be in the Omaha Cemetery under the direction of Nail-Haggard Funeral Home. Tina was born March 14, 1975, in Naples, Texas. She died Dec. 1, 1998, in Houston. She was a Methodist and had attended school at Paul Pewitt and Daingerfield-Lone Star school districts. She is survived by her mother and stepfather, Regena and Tom Birdwell of Lone Star; her father and stepmother, Danny and Nena Flood of Nederland; four brothers, Jody Oddo of Dallas, Chris Flood of Ore City, Andy Grinage of Maud and Christopher Birdwell of Mount Vernon; two sisters, Dawn Flood of Nederland and Kristin Birdwell of Mount Vernon; her grandparents, Betty and Powell Craker of Houston and Buck and Elaine Perkins of Omaha; a very special friend, Justin Chapman of Houston; and several nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles. The family will receive friends 7-9 p.m. today, Dec. 4, at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Crime Victims Compensation Division, P.O. Box 12198, Austin, TX 78711-2198.
[Published Dec. 4, 1998]

Miscellaneous Gregg County, TX, Obituaries

I have been trying to find pics of Drew. I feel like his victims/possible victims should be able to see his face. Unfortunately, we have all thrown most away.

Hoping I don't get in trouble since there is no link and I am not verified.

I've found one. Here he is
upload_2020-8-4_13-23-30-png.258345

Does anyone have pictures of Tina or Jonathan?
Well that is some odd timing. I came to post the one I have.

I cannot find pics of Tina at all. I would like to see a memorial page for her.

Last edited:
I have been trying to find pics of Drew. I feel like his victims/possible victims should be able to see his face. Unfortunately, we have all thrown most away.

Hoping I don't get in trouble since there is no link and I am not verified.

I've found one. Here he is
upload_2020-8-4_13-23-30-png.258345

Please if anyone has pics, send to my inbox if you don't want to share here.

Well that is some odd timing. I came to post the one I have.

I cannot find pics of Tina at all. I would like to see a memorial page for her.

oops I'm new here. I can't open the picture of Jonathan. I have seen one of both of them in newspaper article. but you can't really see them. I'll try to post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back