IL IL - Cook Co., WhtFem UP15494, 71-80, nursing home patient with dementia, Nov'15 - Reba Bailey

If she was 71 in 2012 she'd have been born approx 1941, which means she was in the workers house from around the age of 35. Sad that nobody managed to find her identity in all that time.

I wonder if one of these genealogy / familial DNA websites could help?

Ok, now that we have the two threads combined, I want to address her ethnicity. I recently found my paternal family via DNA. I'm mostly Czechoslovakian but with the political climate after WWII, my family tree research shows my paternal side right through the early 1900s immigrated from Hungary / Poland / Austria, etc. Now I know why I look the way I do, a tall, big, plain, woman, who if dressed just right, could easily pass for a guy. Before these threads were linked, when I saw this lady, I immediately thought to myself, "Wow, she is my people, she really truly, favors the Polish Hungarian people."

Could this possibly be Nahida (or Nahita) Khatib? Went missing from Wauwatosa, Wisconsin (suburb of Milwaukee) in 1976. The dates match up perfectly, as well as her supposed age.

Nahida Ahmed Khatib – The Charley Project

At the time she disappeared, she feared her life was in danger from her husband, who she was in the process of divorcing. She would not have wanted to be found.

Attachments

• img_35115.jpeg
    img_35115.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2
Could someone post the NamUs Seven exclusion list?
Just one exclusion listed.

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP4642Mary Ann Switalski
Date of Last ContactJuly 15, 1963
StateIL
CountyCook

I think it's somewhat unlikely, but could Jeannie Bryant be "Seven"? Bryant would have been 70 years old in 2015.

Ricky Jean Bryant – The Charley Project

Have you seen this child?

Here's Ricky Jean "Jeannie" Bryant's thread:

This is huge news ! I have followed and "sleuthed" this case for years. Did you just notice this by accident, or do you have more information as to how her name was discovered ??
Sorry, I don’t have more information. I just track the activity on NamUs and when a UID is removed I usually check to see if they‘ve been added to the Unclaimed section, as it’s happened quite a few times. Not sure what institution was working her case, but maybe there will be a media release in the future..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back