Found Deceased MO - Amanda Johnston, 32, house broken into, car found abandoned, Monroe City, 5 Aug 2020 *ARRESTS*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
The Monroe City Police Department has issued an Endangered Person Advisory for a missing woman incident that occurred at 536 West Summer Apartment D, in Monroe City, MO on August 5, 2020.

Missing is Amanda K. Johnston, a white 32 year old female.

She is 5'7" and weighs 112 pounds with red hair, hazel eyes and a light complexion.Johnston’s home was found burglarized on August 5.

There is evidence Johnston could be the victim of a violent crime.

Johnston has not been seen for an unknown period of time and a clothing description is not available.

Johnston’s vehicle was found abandoned and she does not have a cell phone with her.

Anyone seeing the missing person or anyone having any information related to the endangered missing person should immediately dial 911 to contact the nearest law enforcement agency or call the Monroe City Police Department at (573) 735-4411.

c19b6780-fc03-4d91-9112-748371f87559-large16x9_MissingPerson.JPG

Monroe City Police searching for missing woman

Police fear foul play in case of missing Monroe City woman

I am local and the police have said very little about this case. the 2 individuals are being charged with crimes but police have not said if they are related to this case. I cannot figure out how to post a picture to show what they are being charged with :(

Last edited:
Here is the link to her missing persons poster. I do not feel like she looks like the same person in any of these pictures. I do not know her personally so I would have no idea what she even looks like if I did see her because her pictures are all so different.
Spread Awareness Now
She currently has red hair, distinctive tattoos and teeth, and a scar above her lip. She is is 5’7’’, approximately 112 and has hazel eyes. Hopefully those identifiers would help.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back