GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

I don’t know that the amber alert was strange because there was no vehicle evidence initially. My thoughts are that when those vehicles were tied to Dinkin’s that’s when it was released.

There is plenty connecting this person of interest. Concerning and sad if locals haven’t heard that.
1. She went missing while in his care.
2. He’s a convicted sex offender.
3. He’s a convicted sex offender who failed to register.

I’m THOROUGHLY convinced that what is happening right now is analyzing the data that the FBI has gained from cell phones, tips, cameras etc.

It’s coming, of that I’m convinced. MOO.
Here’s what I meant: I’m not real familiar with the technical aspects of an Amber Alert release, but mine came across my cell phone as a screaming siren at 3AM as a tornadic storm system was moving through. It was the same alarming scream as the “take shelter now” warning. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone, saw it was an amber alert and clicked for details. At that point the person of interest and vehicle from the Amber Alert were already in custody for “unrelated charges”.

My wife did not get an alert at 3Am, she got it sometime around 5AM. When I got to work it appears that only about 25% of us got an alert and everybody mentioned a different time. I don’t live in Davenport, I live about an hour away. I spoke to five people in our Davenport office that morning and none of them got the Amber Alert. They all live in Davenport.

Although it’s got nothing to do with the case itself, I’m still really confused about how an Amber Alert reached our phones at seemingly random times and after the described suspect and vehicle were already located. It was just really strange.

Here’s what I meant: I’m not real familiar with the technical aspects of an Amber Alert release, but mine came across my cell phone as a screaming siren at 3AM as a tornadic storm system was moving through. It was the same alarming scream as the “take shelter now” warning. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone, saw it was an amber alert and clicked for details. At that point the person of interest and vehicle from the Amber Alert were already in custody for “unrelated charges”.

My wife did not get an alert at 3Am, she got it sometime around 5AM. When I got to work it appears that only about 25% of us got an alert and everybody mentioned a different time. I don’t live in Davenport, I live about an hour away. I spoke to five people in our Davenport office that morning and none of them got the Amber Alert. They all live in Davenport.

Although it’s got nothing to do with the case itself, I’m still really confused about how an Amber Alert reached our phones at seemingly random times and after the described suspect and vehicle were already located. It was just really strange.
I am 25 to 30 minutes away. No amber alert on my phone.

Are you on the Iowa side or Illinois? I’m in Iowa, southwest of Davenport in Washington county.
IL. But surely they send amber alerts within a certain radius, ignoring state lines? Otherwise, RI and Moline would not be notified, either?

IDK. Asking because I've never thought about it before this.

oh, wait...Does your phone number being local or not make a difference in whether or not you receive alerts?
It shouldn’t make a difference, it’s supposed to be location based. You’re right, it should be based on a radius and state lines shouldn’t matter. I believe it’s the same system the NWS uses and that absolutely uses geolocation. But I don’t know of anyone in Illinois that got it, including coworkers in Rock Island and East Moline.

IL. But surely they send amber alerts within a certain radius, ignoring state lines? Otherwise, RI and Moline would not be notified, either?

IDK. Asking because I've never thought about it before this.
I'm pretty sure it is based on the state. I live in northeast Texas and frequently get Amber Alerts from El Paso, San Antonio, etc. El Paso is more than 700 miles away from me. Shreveport, LA is 2 hours away and I never get Amber Alerts from there.

I sure hope this girl is found safe!

It’s been a couple of weeks since Davenport Police have held a news conference about Breasia.

Detectives spoke one on one with Local 4 Friday, they say the investigation is still a priority.

They say they’re still exploring all options, and are in touch with Breasia’s mother almost everyday.

They say she’s been cooperating since day one.

“It’s not forgotten about, and it won’t be forgotten about,” says Stephanie Kinney, Board member of the Quad Cities Missing Persons Network.

Friday marks exactly 4 weeks since the disappearance of 10-year-old Breasia Terrell, but yet The Quad Cities Missing Persons Network is still rallying behind her. They want to do what they can to help bring her home.

Quad Cities Missing Persons Network continues to rally behind 10-year-old Breasia Terrell | OurQuadCities

This case is baffling considering I’ve been following it since day one and live minutes away from last known location. The following, the searches, the outpouring of concern definitely comes from the community.
Henry has a drug trafficking charge now as well—-since jailed. Was he attempting to do a deal in the night?

Moore revealed a purple sequin dress on a model - also Breasia's cousin - in the final round of the show. The dress was covered in images of Breasia, which made Lankford speechless.

"What I'm supposed to do is use my platform to keep her going," Moore explains.

"It definitely hit me," says Lankford. "It hit an emotional spot for me, but these are joy tears at the moment."

Each day the family says they think about Breasia.

"To know that she was here not physically, but she was definitely here," Lankford comments.

There is a $13,500 reward for information that leads to Terrell's whereabouts.

Breasia Terrell inspired dress steals spotlight in Davenport fashion show

Rationally I know LE is likely working round the clock to find Breasia. But when it gets quiet like her case has the past two weeks, it feels like she has been forgotten :(
I am sure they are working very hard on this. But it is so difficult to find a child's remains...:(...so many places she could be. And if he is not talking, they may never recover her....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back