Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone already posted that possibility upthread. I don't believe the pugilistic pose requires a low temp. The muscles contract with the heat of the fire. I suppose if you witnessed that, you might think the body was still alive.

still alive...or a (more common concept of a) zombie

also, apologies for restating; I hadn’t seen the earlier comment on this

I don't think they even mentioned the size of the bucket so we don't know if it is a large or small one, only that is was buried next to her skull.
I do think they may have tried to burn her inside the bucket as the bucket was melted. JMO
Sorry for typing this out -- it breaks my heart thinking about it. :(
I’ll have to re-read the description. I believe they used the word “bucket” which to me means something not larger than a gallon or two. You’re right. It’s not something one wants to think about — but we have to.

Isn’t it obvious the occupants of the dumbbell house, who shall remain nameless, took down the memorial? It’s a no brainer for people who could live in a house where the child victims of a notorious murder were buried in your yard. Just another thang for them. Kinda like making funny faces and calling Nate a crap reporter. Oh the irony.

I just put something together.

Graphic content warning for the below.

@Diddian mentioned in thread 49 that a body burnt at too low a temperature forms a pugilistic pose and appears to be alive.

It just hit me.

the gunshot.

What if AC or CD saw this, were terrified, and shot her *then*, post-mortem. We don’t know if there was a bullet discovered in any of the remains, of course.

just speculation and MOO

Very interesting! I'm guessing Chad likely would have known about this phenomenon being a sexton when he was younger. Maybe AC didn't though and panicked?

There was a melted green bucket that appeared that the burnt flesh had been placed in," Hermosillo recounted. "Under the bucket was a partial human skull."

Gruesome thought. Highlight the text below if you want to read it:

How does one turn a whole skull into a partial? Gunshot at close range? Would that do it?

Sorry. That was a a question I have.

But they are the murderers of buriers of same children. Can you imagine that? Two childrens bodies are found in your father's property and they just keep on living there?
I don’t know that it’s them that removed the memorial. But if it is they just don’t get it. Still. You’d think they’d show a little humility, horror and/or empathy. Anything other than annoyance at their inconvenience. And perhaps they have to those close to them. But we’ve never seen it. As far as I can recall, not even once. Save possibly for the remarks Garth made (while smiling) on moving day.

Even if they believe their father is 100% innocent it would not hurt anyone’s case to have them express horror that two innocent children lost their life and were savagely disposed of in the backyard of their very own childhood home. I like to think if Tammy were still alive she at least would display some humanity. I wonder if she’d be proud of them now.

ETA: I know several posters close to the family have asked that we be sympathetic and I get that this is hard for them. But come on, they don’t appear to even be trying to behave like they give a damn. Until they do or someone can explain why they don’t (other than this is upsetting them) my sympathy is reserved for victim family members that clearly care.

Last edited:
There was a melted green bucket that appeared that the burnt flesh had been placed in," Hermosillo recounted. "Under the bucket was a partial human skull."

Gruesome thought. Highlight the text below if you want to read it:

How does one turn a whole skull into a partial? Gunshot at close range? Would that do it?

Sorry. That was a a question I have.
That’s a good question.

No doubt if anything suspicious happens to anyone close to me, I'm surely going to have a problem if they subpoena my google history. I'm curious by nature...and we know how that turned out for the cat!
I was looking up if a corpse is the crime scene today and thought holy crap I could be under the jail.

This makes the most sense. Chad most likely still owns the property or at least holds the mortgage, so it was easy to get permission to do it. Whatever you think of Prior he is doing a competent job for his client. Prior wants to remove obvious reminders of happened on that land.

As I started typing this I remembered that before the kids were found, Chad was getting permits for a concrete slab, so he could put up a double wide in his backyard. LE would have jack hammered through the slab.
I hope they can prove he planned to do this and where. MOO.

Isn’t it obvious the occupants of the dumbbell house, who shall remain nameless, took down the memorial? It’s a no brainer for people who could live in a house where the child victims of a notorious murder were buried in your yard. Just another thang for them. Kinda like making funny faces and calling Nate a crap reporter. Oh the irony.
Can we lay-off the kids? They had absolutely nothing to do with any of the murders. In less than a year they went from having a great mom and a seemingly wacky but harmless dad to losing their mother very unexpectedly, to rumors that their Dad killed her, to Dad marrying a flake and running off to Hawaii, to learning about the flake’s missing children, to the flake’s children being discovered dead in their backyard. Plus being able listen to and read all sorts of incriminating evidence against Dad. They had nothing to do with any of this. They need intensive therapy, not misplaced Internet anger.

I think because it's easier, that the green tub seen carried out of the storage place AC and LVd were videoed and a green tub was pictured in the back of AC's truck is a good start of the size of the tub. Probably 3' by 2' max. The melted bucket possibly? If it's that size, it sounds like Tylee was transported already dismembered possibly? (I hope not) jmo

I understand the children of criminals seem to support them anyway.:eek:
But surely after that preliminary and hearing Chad lie about their mother on the phone call to Melanie, they would leave the memorial where it is. Is there no love left for the children who suffered and died on that property? IMO.

So many Many people have been hurt by CD and LD.

I am not familiar with the Mormon faith, and I do not want to sound cavalier about death either but my Christian faith would not be bothered by this being removed because it represents a false idol. Our belief is that once a person dies and their soul leaves the body then that is no longer that person. That the earthly body is just a vessel.

I do not think it should be assumed it was removed to be hurtful, or that Colby would be hurt over it.

ETA: For those that do want and value a memorial, that is their business. I am not condemning that, It is just not my belief or what I would want for a family member of mine.

Last edited:
But why kill them? Why not just give them away? Abandon them? Anything? Why kill them, duct tape them and burn them? These are people who think that they are Christians?
So they could continue to get death benefits for Tylees fathers death and the same for JJ he was getting money from Charles murder. So with no kids to use the money on she had it all to herself and since she was not employed I'm guessing she had food stamps for both of them also.

Irrigation ditches run full all summer long here in Rexburg. It's farm country.
Rexburg, Madison county, Fremont county, really are farm country, rural. Small town. I really think Lori had NO plans to stay here long term. It's not her cup of tea. I think she only planned to stay here long enough for Chad or Alex or whoever, to off the kids and Tammy, collect the money, and then off to Hawaii she would go. It's so obvious that she didn't plan to live here long term. She was probably beside herself once the snow flew in October 2019. MOO. Kind of ironic that she's stuck here now, ha.

I hope they can prove he planned to do this and where. MOO.
I am sure they will be able to find the application. I just did a light search, but all I get are pages and pages of prelim stuff. It was before he was arrested and he was still visiting her in jail everyday. Because I remember thinking Lori would never live in a trailer, but she won’t get out so it’s a moot point.

But why kill them? Why not just give them away? Abandon them? Anything? Why kill them, duct tape them and burn them? These are people who think that they are Christians?

I believe that it was pure malice, and greed. I think LVD was livid when CV died, and she found out that she was not going to get a dime of the money she expected.

If she relinquished JJ to the Woodcocks, she would be conceding that she "lost". And also, there goes the Social Security benefit check he was receiving. As for Tylee, LVD probably just didn't want her. I don't know.

This is just my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members