Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I understand from Seattle1's excellent post that TWiggins Sr's collateral to his bond is his equity in his property?
I'm not sure I read that correctly, but if so.
WTF - how much "equity" could he have in it, and wth is the value of that place? According to the county, negative value.
I agree with previous poster - none of this makes sense.
TWig the elder has been bonded out of jail so many times already, plus TWig the younger, and other sorry sods in the clan.
Where'd all the $$ come from to get those pathetic sods out - for how much? has someone added all of that up - hundreds of thousands of dollars?
And, no-one has the measly $250 to bond out the Eccleston gal?
I'm a one trick pony on this issue - and I know that this may reflect a bias based on my very different background - the Sheriff has always seemed to present this case in a simpler light than reality - now add these bond questions - I'm really scratching my head.

If all true and this is how justice is handled in FL - then our case of the upstanding Wiggins clan for whom their community feels so strongly should be among themselves to enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit...etc.. is a cautionary note to all northerners -- avoid that county, that state.

Last edited:
How does one man with a criminal history who is out on bond for a pending violent crime receive additional bond following additional charges of murdering three individuals?
^^sbm

It was (William) Robert Wiggins who was released from jail on bond, not the alleged killer Tony Wiggins. Robert wasn't out on bond when the murders occurred. That was Tony.

Do I understand from Seattle1's excellent post that TWiggins Sr's collateral to his bond is his equity in his property?
WTF - how much "equity" could he have in it, and wth is the value of that place? According to the county, negative value.
TWig the elder has been bonded out of jail so many times already, plus TWig the younger, and other sorry sods in the clan.
Where'd all the $$ come from to get those pathetic sods out - for how much? has someone added all of that up - hundreds of thousands of dollars?
I'm a one trick pony on this issue - and I know that this may reflect a bias based on my very different background - the Sheriff has always seemed to present this case in a simpler light than reality - now add these bond questions - I'm really scratching my head.

If all true and this is how justice is handled in FL - then our case of the upstanding Wiggins clan for whom their community feels so strongly should be among themselves to enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit...etc.. is a cautionary note to all northerners -- avoid that county, that state.

At Robert's bond hearing, his bail was set at $46K:

Robert Wiggins
  • Tampering with physical evidence – $1,000 bond
  • Three counts of accessory after the fact of a capital felony – Bond set at $15,000 for each count
Frostproof fishing trip massacre suspect denied bond, others’ bond set | WFLA

For each of the 5 surety bonds required for Roberts release, the Statement of the Bond Agent describes the collateral security belonging to Tsr as:

"IA/PN, Mortgage Agreement."

I don't believe this means that his collateral is equity in his property. I think it means "Installment Agreement/Promissory Note, Mortgage Agreement.

In other words, Tsr must be receiving income from the sale of real estate, over a set period, secured by a promissory note, and the value on the note exceeds $46K.

Tsr used the same Bond Agency when he took out a Surety Bond for his older son Tony in March. The security for that bond was described in the same way.

I'm highly suspicious of the whole lot -- customer, agency, and the bondsmen.

MOO

At Robert's bond hearing, his bail was set at $46K:

Robert Wiggins
  • Tampering with physical evidence – $1,000 bond
  • Three counts of accessory after the fact of a capital felony – Bond set at $15,000 for each count
Frostproof fishing trip massacre suspect denied bond, others’ bond set | WFLA

For each of the 5 surety bonds required for Roberts release, the Statement of the Bond Agent describes the collateral security belonging to Tsr as:

"IA/PN, Mortgage Agreement."

I don't believe this means that his collateral is equity in his property. I think it means "Installment Agreement/Promissory Note, Mortgage Agreement.

In other words, Tsr must be receiving income from the sale of real estate, over a set period, secured by a promissory note, and the value on the note exceeds $46K.

Tsr used the same Bond Agency when he took out a Surety Bond for his older son Tony in March. The security for that bond was described in the same way.

I'm highly suspicious of the whole lot -- customer, agency, and the bondsmen.

MOO

I am very suspicious too.

In so many of these cases there always seems to be full on enablers for these habitual violent offenders like TJ.

Remember how many times Zach Adam's grandfather bailed him out time after time? And his own mom covered for him when he shot her in the knee by lying to LE saying it was an accident. In fact when he was finally arrested for Holly Bobos kidnapping, and murder he was under investigation for stealing pearls from a pearl farm.

Imo, that is why these type of offenders keep reoffending. By then they feel fully entitled to do whatever they want to do, and much of it is due to all the enablers they've had in their lives.

So I'm not surprised he's bonded his other son out. Thank goodness he can't bond TJ out because if he could he probably would even though he knows TJ has been rotten to the core for some time now.

Jmhoo

^^sbm

It was (William) Robert Wiggins who was released from jail on bond, not the alleged killer Tony Wiggins. Robert wasn't out on bond when the murders occurred. That was Tony.

Robert did have a pending case and was looking at possible prison time when this happened, but it wasn't a violent crime. It was for not reporting change of address within a certain amount of time, if I remember correctly. I've said time and time again to the people I know surrounding this case that Robert and Mary are both better off in jail. They're safer in there than walking around. All it's gonna take is for someone who's threatened his family to find out where he's confined to (since he's only allowed to leave home to see his lawyer) and "handle it" as we say in Florida. I think bonding him out was a stupid choice, to be honest. Whether he's the "snitch" or not, he's still involved in a serious way.

Here are the bond IDs. EDITED: For all 6 of them, no matter how I download them, it does not show who is providing the funds in the PDF. It cuts off that part. I've provided a screen clip. It can be seen by going to the court site, clicking on the green dot next to the Bond.
For Wm Robert Wiggins:
006741 for $15,000 Accessory to Murder bottom of page 3 cut off in PDF
006742 for $15,000 Accessory to Murder bottom of page 3 cut off in PDF
006743 for $15,000 Accessory to Murder bottom of page 3 cut off in PDF
040625 for $1,000 Tampering with Physical Evidence
040626 for $250 Keeping a Nuisance
040627 for $250 Keeping a Nuisance
2020CF005657A000XX

upload_2020-8-8_9-16-54.png
upload_2020-8-8_9-21-7.png
Welcome to Polk Records Online, the Polk County Clerk of Court’s consolidated case records search application. Please select from the available options.

Last edited:

In reference to: the Sheriff has always seemed to present this case in a simpler light than reality - this Sheriff does a great job. However, he's obviously surrounded by idiots, who have no moral compass, to right the wrongs of evil criminals. But seriously, where does the "this is where you draw a hard line, do your job and get these evil animals off the street." part come in?!

upload_2020-8-8_9-37-27.png

Robert did have a pending case and was looking at possible prison time when this happened, but it wasn't a violent crime. It was for not reporting change of address within a certain amount of time, if I remember correctly. I've said time and time again to the people I know surrounding this case that Robert and Mary are both better off in jail. They're safer in there than walking around. All it's gonna take is for someone who's threatened his family to find out where he's confined to (since he's only allowed to leave home to see his lawyer) and "handle it" as we say in Florida. I think bonding him out was a stupid choice, to be honest. Whether he's the "snitch" or not, he's still involved in a serious way.

Thank you.

But was Robert released from jail on a bond after said arrest and the pending charges? I'm thinking not.

I completely agree about Robert being the safest in jail. Also, I believe every word you say about "handle it the Florida way" given the seemingly cozy relationship that Tsr has with one bail bond agency. IMO, Tsr must be the grandfather to handling things for both himself and others.

MOO

Here are the bond IDs. EDITED: For all 6 of them, no matter how I download them, it does not show who is providing the funds in the PDF. It cuts off that part. I've provided a screen clip. It can be seen by going to the court site, clicking on the green dot next to the Bond.
For Wm Robert Wiggins:
006741 for $15,000 Accessory to Murder bottom of page 3 cut off in PDF
006742 for $15,000 Accessory to Murder bottom of page 3 cut off in PDF
006743 for $15,000 Accessory to Murder bottom of page 3 cut off in PDF
040625 for $1,000 Tampering with Physical Evidence
040626 for $250 Keeping a Nuisance
040627 for $250 Keeping a Nuisance
2020CF005657A000XX

View attachment 258790
View attachment 258791
Welcome to Polk Records Online, the Polk County Clerk of Court’s consolidated case records search application. Please select from the available options.

Respectfully, there are no funds provided (other than the surety fee paid or promised) because this is not a Cash Bail but a Surety Bond provided by Lexington National Insurance Co. The Statement of the Bondsman attests that the collateral or security pledged to Lexington Insurance belongs or owned by Tsr.

However, I'm finding the bond language adopted by the State of Florida very relaxed in comparison to other states including Texas. See the link (page 2) for example Texas required OATH OF SURETY being made to the state regarding the security/collateral identified in the bond documents.

In the case of the missing CT mom Jennifer Dulos's estranged husband, Fotis, accused of her murdering Jennifer, he committed suicide moments before he was to appear for an emergency bond hearing after the state found problems with the Surety and the collateral securing his $6M surety bond previously posted for his release from jail. MOO

https://dallascityhall.com/departments/courtdetentionservices/DCH Documents/2citationForm.pdf

This is another confusing thing for me: Why would RW be facing the possibility of prison time for not reporting his new address in a timely manner?
That doesn't seem to be a proportionate punishment. Were there other aggravating factors for RW - perhaps this is a parole violation? If so, for what?
Looks like the Eccleston gal is out - if all the weed-smoking Facebook posts today were actually made by her.
In some states recreational weed is legal - but I doubt in FL. Peabrained for someone in such a precarious, public position...
Do the sheriff's minions go over the compound and put her in the pokey again?

Last edited:
This is another confusing thing for me: Why would RM be facing the possibility of prison time for not reporting his new address in a timely manner?
That doesn't seem to be a proportionate punishment. Where there other aggravating factors for RM - perhaps this is a parole violation? If so, for what?
Looks like the Eccleston gal is out - if all the weed-smoking Facebook posts today were actually made by her.
In some states recreational weed is legal - but I doubt in FL. Peabrained for someone in such a precarious, public position...

I'll do a search for W. Robert Wiggins to check out this alleged outstanding case against him but this prior charge with possible prison but released (without bail bond) is confusing to me.

Maybe we aren't talking about the same person! I don't know RM reference? Maybe that's my problem here. Who is that? TIA

Attachments

• Case Summary MCW 8-10-20.pdf
    905.4 KB · Views: 4
This is another confusing thing for me: Why would RW be facing the possibility of prison time for not reporting his new address in a timely manner?
That doesn't seem to be a proportionate punishment. Were there other aggravating factors for RW - perhaps this is a parole violation? If so, for what?

Under Florida Statute 322.19, you must change your address within 30 days of moving. If you fail to do so, you risk getting a traffic ticket with a hefty fine.

Last October 2019 RW was observed rolling through a stop sign while driving a green pick-up. When he was stopped, he couldn't produce his driver's license. During the identification process, he told the officer he was living at a different address than his address of record. RW stated he'd been living at a different address for the last three months.

Also during the identification process, it was also discovered that RW was driving without state-mandated auto insurance as his policy had lapsed.

RW was arrested and taken to jail where he posted $250 cash bail for his promise to appear before a judge on November 6. RW appeared in court as promised and his bail was discharged.

RW was cited for driving without a driver's license in his possession, driving without insurance, running a stop sign, and failure to change his address within 30 days pursuant to Florida Statute 322.19.

RW's case for the above violations has been continued several times due to COVID19. Most recently, he had a virtual court hearing scheduled for the end of July which was continued because he was in jail.

I don't think RW was subject to prison time for the above citations. He may have had to serve jail time if he did not pay the financial penalty/fines imposed at sentencing.

This answered my question on how RW was able to get released on bail (with prior charges pending). Technically, RW did not violate the conditions of his prior bail release. His last bail was discharged when he appeared in court on Nov 6 as promised.

Under Florida Statute 322.19, you must change your address within 30 days of moving. If you fail to do so, you risk getting a traffic ticket with a hefty fine.

Last October 2019 RW was observed rolling through a stop sign while driving a green pick-up. When he was stopped, he couldn't produce his driver's license. During the identification process, he told the officer he was living at a different address than his address of record. RW stated he'd been living at a different address for the last three months.

Also during the identification process, it was also discovered that RW was driving without state-mandated auto insurance as his policy had lapsed.

RW was arrested and taken to jail where he posted $250 cash bail for his promise to appear before a judge on November 6. RW appeared in court as promised and his bail was discharged.

RW was cited for driving without a driver's license in his possession, driving without insurance, running a stop sign, and failure to change his address within 30 days pursuant to Florida Statute 322.19.

RW's case for the above violations has been continued several times due to COVID19. Most recently, he had a virtual court hearing scheduled for the end of July which was continued because he was in jail.

I don't think RW was subject to prison time for the above citations. He may have had to serve jail time if he did not pay the financial penalty/fines imposed at sentencing.

This answered my question on how RW was able to get released on bail (with prior charges pending). Technically, RW did not violate the conditions of his prior bail release. His last bail was discharged when he appeared in court on Nov 6 as promised.

He was looking at decent time for it because he was making plans to move to Arizona to avoid doing the time. He was going to take RLW with him and run. I heard that from him, himself.

If he is on parole/probation, not reporting a change of address could be a violation and they could revoke him for it.

That too.

In this case, it was simple traffic violation where LE learned that RW violated state statute when he failed to report his address change within 30 days to DMV. This rule applies to all residents of Florida -- law-abiding and law-breaking citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard