Estimated Age Group: Adult
Estimated Year of Death: ---
Estimated PMI: ---
Height: 5' 10"-6' 0"(70-72 inches) , Estimated
Weight: 182 lbs, Estimated
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Unknown

Clothing: Boxer Briefs and socks on the body

Circumstances of Recovery - Decomposed remains recovered from the Mississippi River on 6/1/2020.
Inventory of Remains: All parts recovered
Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

Distinctive Physical Features:
Tattoo:
right lateral arm - pink bow, "Zachary", "4-11-12", "Madd" with the remaining letters illegible "5-?-18", "Ha" with the remaining letters illegible, "5-" with the remaining letters illegible. right ventral forearm - "DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR", skull. left lateral arm - mainly illegible, "Grandpa" right dorsal forarm - (illegible)

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Male, White / Caucasian
Date Body Found: June 1st, 2020
Location Found: Mississippi river, St.Louis MO
Estimated Age Range: 36 - 50
Estimated Age Group: Adult
Estimated Year of Death: ---
Estimated PMI: ---
Height: 5' 10"-6' 0"(70-72 inches) , Estimated
Weight: 182 lbs, Estimated
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Unknown

Clothing: Boxer Briefs and socks on the body

Circumstances of Recovery - Decomposed remains recovered from the Mississippi River on 6/1/2020.
Inventory of Remains: All parts recovered
Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

Distinctive Physical Features:
Tattoo:
right lateral arm - pink bow, "Zachary", "4-11-12", "Madd" with the remaining letters illegible "5-?-18", "Ha" with the remaining letters illegible, "5-" with the remaining letters illegible. right ventral forearm - "DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR", skull. left lateral arm - mainly illegible, "Grandpa" right dorsal forarm - (illegible)

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Some interesting tattoos, I think they could easily lead to his identification if the right person sees them. My first thought, and maybe the most obvious possibility, was that the dates were birth dates for his children (or grandchildren, maybe a mix?). I think 'Madd' could be Maddie; 'Ha' is more difficult, but possibly a name like Hannah?

Some interesting tattoos, I think they could easily lead to his identification if the right person sees them. My first thought, and maybe the most obvious possibility, was that the dates were birth dates for his children (or grandchildren, maybe a mix?). I think 'Madd' could be Maddie; 'Ha' is more difficult, but possibly a name like Hannah?
based on the ages those would make those kids, I'm betting they are his grandkids.

Also wanted to note about the tattoos is that "death before dishonor" Is a military related tattoo, although it seems to also be popular outside of the military.

Could the authorities check birth records for children named Zachary born on that day? I don't know if that's legal or not.

States hold that record, just like your driver's license & vehicle registration. I expect that LE can check in an effort to identify this gentleman & notify his family.

Of course we don't know which state to check, Missouri, Illinois, and Iowa seem rather obvious.

RIP, Sir!

Seems odd he was found wearing only his boxers and socks. Could it be a case of someone with dementia who got up in the middle of the night to wander away? Just thinking if it were suicide or foul play they would be fully dressed. In a jump from a bridge, etc. they might lose their shoes and possibly shirt, but not slacks or jeans. IDK I'm not an expert.

Seems odd he was found wearing only his boxers and socks. Could it be a case of someone with dementia who got up in the middle of the night to wander away? Just thinking if it were suicide or foul play they would be fully dressed. In a jump from a bridge, etc. they might lose their shoes and possibly shirt, but not slacks or jeans. IDK I'm not an expert.

his age range seems a bit young for dementia IMO. It is odd, though.

PTSD? Vet? Possibly explain the boxers and socks. So many Vets are especially vulnerable with this COVID. Isolated, masks on everyone. Meds being dispensed or NOT?

"Death Before Dishonor" agree being military. My dad was First Calvary and had tons of ink, but that was huge. Then again I saw random "young kids" with the same.

Praying they find this man's identity.

Unidentifiable White Male found in Mississippi River in St Louis City, Mo. Found June 1st 2020.
Several Tattoos
*Death before dishonor with skull*, possibly Military?
Right arm *Zachary, 4-11-12* This is the one I feel like could be helpful. Also has two other names tattooed on arm one is *Madd, 5-?-18* possibly Maddy?
Also *Ha, 5-?-?* and *Grandpa*
Brown Hair, estimated to be 5’10-6’0 and 185.
Anyone have any ideas for tracing the tattoos?

This missing person also has a death before dishonor tattoo, and a tattoo that says MADDIE. According to the charley project:

He has the following tattoos: a skull and crossbones with the word "Hell Raiser" on his left arm, a man in a coat and the words "Death Before Dishonor" on his right arm, a dragon and the words " Lord" on his back, and the words "Maddie RIP" and praying hands on his chest.

Yes this missing person is black, but one look at his charleyproject page, and you can see how he might be mistaken for white.

I will be shocked if it isn't him. But we also don't know enough about his Maddie tattoo. Was there a numerical date underneath it or not? If not, its likely not him. But if it is....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back