Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The text conversation is a quantifiable piece I had been looking for to get me off the fence. This appears to be the last known person, other than BM, to communicate with her. Unless any other communication or sighting comes to light that is after 5am on the 10th, the timeline doesn’t match up with his statements.

If her phone locked after that texting, and he could not get into it, todays revelation may be the first time he’s heard of it. If that is the case, he has to know his goose is cooked. Could get interesting now. MOO.
Wow! Even Barry thinks Barry did it.

This is weird...

Just noting, too, PE is also convinced there is a third party involved that will be or is part of this investigation. (as have most of us, all along, but with zero evidence. :eek: these guys are so excellent.)

*family also wants barry to come forward, per PE! wow.

The PE guys are questioning whether or not there may be someone else who knows something about what's happened to SM or is involved in what's happened, based on the number of times BM said, "we" and "us" in the TD video.

JMO.

I've a slight notion who may have helped BM if he had assistance and IF he is responsible or at least knows what happened to Suzanne...
What if he acted in a fit of rage, and then had to call up the person/people closest to him to help him-- as in a family member (I'm not considering the daughters, who were away at the camping trip) ?
It's not going to be a popular theory.
Imo.

Last edited:
As the text conversation would not likely have been known to LE on the 10th, this further amplifies that there was some other factor, likely a big mistake, that drove their immediate response and actions. MOO.
I totally agree that LE have more to go on than a sudden halt in the text conversation.
But it's interesting nonetheless.
A better timeline is forming !
MOO

Just noting, too, PE is also convinced there is a third party involved that will be or is part of this investigation. (as have most of us, all along, but with zero evidence. :eek: these guys are so excellent.)

*family also wants barry to come forward, per PE! wow.

Yes, many of us have strongly suggested that there is at least one other person involved.
One of the first things the Sheriff said was that SOMEONE knows something.

Sorry to side track with the PE content being discussed now. But I’m very curious about TD claiming to see BM shirtless and soaking wet the day before his first interview.

CO Volunteer firefighters can go through swift water training and they specifically use the Arkansas River as their training ground. I’d love to know more about this encounter and where LE has searched for SM’s body.
bbm
Likewise !
:eek:

Early on, the family had hope but after taking with LE, they came to a conclusion based on things they learned from LE that they didn't know.

According to the PE guys.

My paraphrase

So...JMO

PE stated: per our conversation today with the family:
1. Susan's family originally had hope
2. Her family had some suspicions
3 But after a private conversation with law enforcement, and information told from law enforcement to Susan's family--now they feel everything has changed---for the worst.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member