NV NV - Steven Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #22

Did anyone else see this article from April this year? They mention Steven’s case, maybe this will finally lead to uncovering some new info that could help solve his case. I know Saint George isn’t where he was last seen but maybe someone who lives there knows something.

Are you a quarantined Sherlock Holmes? Officials revamp cold case website to solve Utah’s oldest cases

Would be awesome if this results in more attention and activity on all these MP cases. I have always felt strongly that whatever happened to Steven originated in Utah.

I think I may have found him. I’ll send the detectives the info that I have tomorrow.

Joseph.dale that is awesome. Unfortunately I’ve seen a few others say similar statements about unearthing clues or evidence on here and talking about future updates, only to never respond in the thread again. I hope this is different. I wish you luck and you’re the man if it’s legit.

If this doesn’t pan out I urge all members to reach out to Unsolved Mysteries. They’re accepting tips for cases for the next season at Help Solve a Mystery - Send a Tip to Unsolved Mysteries

Joseph.dale that is awesome. Unfortunately I’ve seen a few others say similar statements about unearthing clues or evidence on here and talking about future updates, only to never respond in the thread again. I hope this is different. I wish you luck and you’re the man if it’s legit.

If this doesn’t pan out I urge all members to reach out to Unsolved Mysteries. They’re accepting tips for cases for the next season at Help Solve a Mystery - Send a Tip to Unsolved Mysteries

The person I found is alive. The information has been passed on to the authorities. They took my information seriously. Just so I don’t get anyone’s hopes up, it can very easily be that this person stole Steven’s identity. More good news is that I was told that they are still working other leads in the case and seem confident it will be solved soon.

The person I found is alive. The information has been passed on to the authorities. They took my information seriously. Just so I don’t get anyone’s hopes up, it can very easily be that this person stole Steven’s identity. More good news is that I was told that they are still working other leads in the case and seem confident it will be solved soon.

Interesting, after I saw your first post I did a little digging on a couple of websites that I regularly use because the info is pretty accurate and found Steven’s name connected to a business I’d never heard mentioned in regards to Steven. This info is new, I’ve checked these sights regularly to see if anything new pops up under Steven’s name and I’ve never seen this info until today. Could be identify fraud but still very interesting.

Interesting, after I saw your first post I did a little digging on a couple of websites that I regularly use because the info is pretty accurate and found Steven’s name connected to a business I’d never heard mentioned in regards to Steven. This info is new, I’ve checked these sights regularly to see if anything new pops up under Steven’s name and I’ve never seen this info until today. Could be identify fraud but still very interesting.

All I could find is a search off anywho with this address.
Steven T Koecher
90 S 400th W #STE 700, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

It’s an office space building and that suite shows up as the SLC Tribune.

Okay, I've spent most of the day trying to connect some dots in relation to what I found and while I haven't found anything concrete yet I have found some stuff that may be questionable.

So there are two sites that I often use for my line of work to find info about people and both I have found to be pretty liable. They are:

https://www.familytreenow.com/
https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/

I have regularly checked both of these sites using Steven's name to see if any info pops up that I haven't come across before. After seeing the post above about someone possibly finding Steven I decided to go back to those two sites and low and behold, info popped up under Steven's name that I had never seen before. I started googling the new info I found on the two sites and found connects to various travel agencies that seemed like they may not be legit and one in particular that seemed to cater to LDS travelers. There are rules about what we can post here so I will leave it at that and let anyone who is interested go to the websites I mentioned above and take a look for themselves.

I didn't see any info on either site -just that he's lived in Texas and Utah. ?

Put his name into either site with no other info, a list of profiles will come up, look at the second profile that pops up on Family Tree Now, that is new and links Steven to a travel agency in Utah. Same info pops up on the other website I mentioned and that is new as well.

I found these two emails
steve.koecher@matchbin.com
rkoecher@blackplanet.com
and a travel agency owned by Susan, who has since passed.

I found out Susan passed in 2013 because the travel agency FB links to her legacy FB account. The travel agency page from 2013 seems legit, and everyone wrote very nice things about her... and she is friends with the an insurance agency rep at another suite at the same address the old travel agency was listed under.

Is the black planet email old? I never heard that mentioned before.

Don't think he will ever be found. I think he died at the hands of someone he met up with at Anthem and perished within hours if not minutes. Sad to say, but it seems like all evidence of Steven ended when he walked out of frame on the security video.

No real clues since tell me that he won't be found -likely was disposed of very quickly and completely. So, so sad for him and for his family.

200w.gif

Bumping for Steven!!!

I found out Susan passed in 2013 because the travel agency FB links to her legacy FB account. The travel agency page from 2013 seems legit, and everyone wrote very nice things about her... and she is friends with the an insurance agency rep at another suite at the same address the old travel agency was listed under.

Is the black planet email old? I never heard that mentioned before.

The black planet email was his dad's email.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57
Back