Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 *4 arrested* #3

I like to think of myself as a realist but imo...there is nothing that I've seen in this case to lead me to believe that Jonathan was in any way involved in drugs/drug dealing. A lot of young people are broke and don't end up tied up with drugs. Jonathan had a great family who I'm sure would've helped him with rent, etc.

Audrey's ex is 100% to blame imo. Whatever ties to these other dirtbags were not the result of any shady dealings with Jonathan (or Audrey) imo.
That is a likely explanation on why she might have been made to watch Jonathan's death before being killed herself? Yeah, that ex relationship can not be ignored. But the drug dealing by Jonathan seems to be getting a lot of speculation. I tend to believe it is most likely the ex's jealousy or one of them was perceived as a threat to their operations and not because of any illegal activity on the part of either of them. Until LE can convince me otherwise.

Even if he had family to help with rent, it doesnt mean he felt comfortable doing so. Im not suggesting any drug connection, but i made some pretty desperate decisions myself as a 20 something bc i didnt want to admit i needed more help. Financial stress can make people do odd things, and my heart goes out to anyone else whose ever been in such a position.

I can’t wrap my head around this case.

So Jonathan has pizza delivery and the pizza was eaten and pizza box time stamped so would make it impossible for him to have actually gone to Brawley. So either there was no Brawley or someone else ordered and ate the pizza at his apartment.

Then he calls/texts (do we know) Audrey saying he needs a ride home he went to Brawley. So either it wasn’t him using his phone or he lied to her (for what?)

So then Audrey witnesses Jonathan’s murder committed by one of the perps.

Then later more perps come along and all murder Audrey.

I can’t make sense of this. Anyone have a theory that fits? How did they lure Jonathan out? Did he go for a drug deal after the pizza, then he is still alive while the perp uses his phone to lure Audrey with the Brawley ruse. Then they wait for Audrey and then kill Jonathan in front of her. But then don’t kill Audrey until more people come and get involved???

I guess I can be patient and wait for more information but I’m not always patient.

I can’t wrap my head around this case.

So Jonathan has pizza delivery and the pizza was eaten and pizza box time stamped so would make it impossible for him to have actually gone to Brawley. So either there was no Brawley or someone else ordered and ate the pizza at his apartment.

Then he calls/texts (do we know) Audrey saying he needs a ride home he went to Brawley. So either it wasn’t him using his phone or he lied to her (for what?)

So then Audrey witnesses Jonathan’s murder committed by one of the perps.

Then later more perps come along and all murder Audrey.

I can’t make sense of this. Anyone have a theory that fits? How did they lure Jonathan out? Did he go for a drug deal after the pizza, then he is still alive while the perp uses his phone to lure Audrey with the Brawley ruse. Then they wait for Audrey and then kill Jonathan in front of her. But then don’t kill Audrey until more people come and get involved???

I guess I can be patient and wait for more information but I’m not always patient.

Keep in mind that he didn't have service on cell phone, he needed WiFi to use it. I don't know, but this may or may not change what happened. I know there are hotspots on phones, so if his phone was to lure Audrey, then maybe they used someone's hotspot?

Three more arrests. Crazy. I’m curious to find out if Aaron was a central figure in this or just a participant. I may go to the prelim, it’s just down the road from me.

I haven’t seen anything about where their remains had been located?

They won’t let anyone into the courtroom except the media. Not even family, due to covid-19. We are hoping the pandemic will be over when the trial takes place. Nothing official yet on where the remains were found.

Case moved to room 3T in the Larson Justice center moments ago. U can hear the audio livestream on their website. Audio is on break right now waiting to call cases.

Ok hearing just ended. Don’t quote me without checking for yourself... but all defendants waived their rights to the within 60 day timeframe for the preliminary hearing. Case was moved yet again to Judge Sam Diaz, Department 62 or 63 (judge didn’t know which was correct. Lol). Next court date is the 11th at 9:00am. Judge never said which month on record. I’m assuming it’s November, but I’m not sure. When I get more info, I will post it here. Tks.

DNA confirmed. A very sad day for all of us who knew them and for those here on this site who kept watch on this case and hoped for the best. May they rest with the angels and may justice be served in their honor.

Missing Person / Homicide Investigation (Update)

October 16, 2020 at 1:45 PM
Reporting Officer: Sergeant Rick Espinoza
File# T171320057
Update:
During the course of this investigation, human remains were located in an undisclosed area of Riverside County and forwarded to the California Department of Justice for DNA analysis. On Wednesday, October 14, 2020, the results of the DNA analysis were received by the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department-Central Homicide Unit. It is with great sorrow to announce we have confirmed the human remains located have been positively identified as being those of Audrey Moran and Jonathan Reynoso. This is still an ongoing investigation and no further information is being released at this time.
Update:
Saturday, June 27th, 2020, information obtained during this lengthy missing person/homicide investigation has led to the arrest of three suspects in connection with the murders of Audrey Moran and Jonathon Reynoso. Investigators with the Riverside Sheriff’s Department-Central Homicide Unit have arrested Manuel Rios, age 28 of Coachella, Abraham Fregoso, age 32 of Indio, and Jesus Ruiz Jr., age 41 Stockton, for Murder. All three suspects have been booked into our (Riverside County Jails) local jail facilities. This investigation is still on going and the public is still encouraged to call the tip line with any helpful leads. No further information is being released at this time.
Details:
On May, 12, 2017, at approximately 12:00 pm, officers from the Palm Desert Police Department received a report of a missing male adult later identified as 28-year-old, Palm Desert resident, Jonathan Reynoso. Reynoso was last seen on May 10, 2017, at his residence located within the city of Palm Desert. Reynoso is a Hispanic male with black hair and brown eyes. He is five feet ten inches tall and weighs 185 pounds.
During this time the Palm Desert Police Department began working alongside the Indio Police Department who were attempting to locate the whereabouts of Reynoso’s girlfriend identified as 26-year-old Indio resident, Audrey Moran. Moran was also reported missing on May 12, 2017. Moran is a Hispanic female with brown hair and brown eyes. She is five feet tall and weighs 121 pounds.
On May 12, 2017, at approximately 9:00 am, a vehicle that was being driven by Audrey Moran was located alongside the westbound Interstate 10 freeway west of Oak Valley Parkway, within the city of Beaumont. The vehicle is a gray 2010 GMC Terrain bearing California license number 6MIG265. Anyone with information that may have seen any suspicious activity around this vehicle on or about May 12, 2017, is encouraged to call the tip-line.
Based upon jurisdictional considerations, and the benefits of funneling all new information through a single source, the Riverside Sheriff’s Department Central Homicide Unit has assumed the investigation of both missing people. Due to the ongoing status of the investigation, no further information is available. We are encouraging the public with any helpful information in regards to the whereabouts of Audrey Moran and Jonathan Reynoso to call the missing persons tip-line at (760)-393-3544.
For media inquiries regarding this incident please contact the Media Information Bureau.

Shared from the Riverside County CA Sheriff app at

@Ksnk8
Can you please post a link to the above information? Thanks

A half-dozen people who knew the couple are in custody in connection with their murders following a three-year investigation that included more than 50 search warrants and hundreds of interviews.

Manuel Magana Rios, 28, is charged with two counts of murder, while Abraham Fregoso Jr., 32, Adilene Ines Castaneda, 28, and Aaron Fernando Bernal, 28, are each charged with one count of murder.

The four defendants also face a special circumstance allegation of killing a witness of a crime, which could make them eligible for the death penalty if convicted, and if prosecutors opt to pursue capital punishment.

Jesus Ruiz Jr., 41, and Eric Rios, 31, are each charged with two counts of being accessories after the fact.

All six defendants have pleaded not guilty and remain in custody awaiting a scheduled felony settlement conference on Dec. 11 at the Riverside Hall of Justice.

Officials Confirm Remains Found are Those of Coachella Valley Missing Couple

I have looked into this case for years and also did not think it would get solved. LE did an amazing job.One thing that I thought of was that the "I'm dying right now" text may have been sent much earlier but the phone left a wifi connection and did not get a new connection until Audry met up with them as it automatically connected to her hotspot as it may have been saved in his phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back