Found Deceased WI - Katelyn Kelly, 22, Menominee Indian Reservation, Shawano, 16 Jun 2020

The remains were found about an hour from Shawano.

Help find Katelyn Kelly

Search for Missing Katelyn Kelley Continues

Additional information confirmed that Katelyn was observed at her apartment in the City of Shawano between the hours of 11:00 p.m. on June 16, 2020 and 3:00 a.m. on June 17, 2020. Menominee Tribal Police Detectives and Shawano Police Department have been working together and will continue to work together on this case. The Menominee Tribal Police will continue to investigate any information, tips, and leads coming from the community.

No word on if the remains are Katelyn

Katelyn Kelley | Clearinghouse for Missing & Exploited Children & Adults
KatelynKelley.PNG

Thumbnail.jpg
Katelyn Kelley
Photo and information from

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Katelyn walked away from her boyfriend on 06/16/2020 at approximately 10:20 p.m. She was observed walking westbound on County Highway VV on the Menominee Indian Reservation at approximately 10:25 p.m.
She was observed by her neighbor between 11:00 p.m. on 06/16/2020 and 3:00 a.m. on 06/17/2020 at her City of Shawano WI apartment with an unknown male and 2 unknown females. Katelyn has not been seen or heard from since. She was last seen wearing a grey t-shirt over a black swim suit top, jean shorts and black flip flops.

View attachment 263689
Katelyn Kelley
Photo and information from

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Katelyn walked away from her boyfriend on 06/16/2020 at approximately 10:20 p.m. She was observed walking westbound on County Highway VV on the Menominee Indian Reservation at approximately 10:25 p.m.
She was observed by her neighbor between 11:00 p.m. on 06/16/2020 and 3:00 a.m. on 06/17/2020 at her City of Shawano WI apartment with an unknown male and 2 unknown females. Katelyn has not been seen or heard from since. She was last seen wearing a grey t-shirt over a black swim suit top, jean shorts and black flip flops.

That doesn't sound good--leaving with 3 unknown people at that time of night.

In the case of Kelley, Delabreau says that when her mother had not heard from her for two days she became “very concerned because it was not within her pattern to be gone for that long.” Katelyn Kelley has an infant son.

“She needs to be home by her family and her baby, this is very unlike her to be gone this long, even like a couple days, I am just worried, I want her home, I just want to know where she is,” Katelyn Kelley’s mother, Michelle Kelley, said in an interview with WBAY Action 2 News on June 23.
Searching for Katelyn Kelley - Wisconsin Examiner

UUMMMMM....!!!! I don't know how this isn't bigger news?!
Menominee Tribal Police Department

For Immediate Release
August 26, 2020
Menominee Tribal Police Confirm Discovery of a Burned Out Vehicle with Human Remains Inside Car
(Menominee Indian Reservation, WI) Menominee Tribal Police detectives have confirmed the discovery of a burned out vehicle containing human remains on the Menominee Indian Reservation.
On Wednesday, August 19, 2020, Menominee Tribal Police responded to a report of an abandoned burned vehicle. Menominee Tribal Police confirmed that a deceased human body was found in the vehicle. No other information is available to the public at this time, as this is an ongoing investigation.
Menominee Tribal Police is currently working with multi law enforcement partners on the investigation.
This investigation is not related to any current ongoing investigations being conducted by the Menominee Tribal Police Department.
If you have any information regarding this incident please contact the Menominee Tribal Police Department at 715-799-3881.

Praying this isn't Katelyn..

I'm so surprised and hopeful that this wasn't Katelyn, but it is sad for whoever was in the vehicle, and very sad for their family and friends.

I wonder if whoever was in this vehicle has any connection to Katelyn.
It was another Native woman :( I have been in contact with the Find Katelyn Kelly page

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back