Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Hug’s primary aim here just to get himself paid?
Here's quote from earlier article
in which Attorney Weinstein and Attorney Hug seemed to disagree about how to settle the estate:

"Attorney Christopher Hug, who was appointed last month as the temporary administrator of the estate, is seeking to appoint himself as the director of the Fore Group and give the company a $25,000 loan so he can have the properties appraised and maintained, he said.

Attorney Richard Weinstein, representing Farber, objects to any loans taken from the few liquid assets the estate has, court papers said.

“It is a waste of estate assets to defend the interests of the Fore Group,” Weinstein said. “A liquidation of the properties through foreclosures is inevitable, but realizing any equity from those properties is unrealistic.”

Farber is seeking $4,400 a month from the estate to help with expenses for the five Dulos children who have been in her care since her daughter disappeared, court papers said. Hug’s bid to take over the company and Weinstein’s objections will be the subject of a probate hearing on March 24.

Hug said he wants to liquidate the IRA account and use $25,000 to defend the lawsuits brought on by Farber, keep the properties owned by the company maintained and fend off the foreclosure proceedings in the hopes of selling the homes, he said.

Hug also wants to obtain property and liability insurance to “fill in gaps in coverage on the decedent’s unoccupied residence” and prepare the Farmington home for sale, the papers said.

Hug was appointed in early February to unravel the financial affairs of Fotis Dulos, who was nearly penniless, according to an inventory of his assets after paying a cadre of attorneys in the various civil and criminal cases filed against him while trying to pay the mortgages on five properties owned by the Fore Group."

Attorney seeks control of Fotis Dulos' real estate development company

The following document from the Dean attempt to foreclose 4JFX is amazing. It is a money losing proposition.
In addition to the slow movement of probate, CT has forbidden any foreclosures at this time, even if the resident is dead. The service payment on the debt on 4JFX is $265.92/DAY.

If the property would have sold on June 29th, it would have lost about $400,000 between debt and appraised value.

The breakdown is on page three of this document.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=19176267

I note that David Markowitz (KM's former law partner) signs as a witness on the attached document (the lending note) which is dated 2011. He's the one that has somehow "lost" or "misplaced" all the documents in storage due to "retirement" and an "office move". So he was in on FD's scheme for a very long time, no doubt knows exactly what went down with FDs financial shenanigans.
Wonder what KM was up to back in December during the civil trial, before he knew he'd be spending the next 6 months in a jail cell...when FD was doctoring up fake documents, etc.

Juuuust wondering.

Sad so many were undoubtedly in on the FD scam longterm, which was bad enough when it involved only [millions of] dollars [and his kids' inheritance], but the level of co-conspiracy (legally and metaphorically) became so much more egregious once FD murdered JD as a result.
As far as I am concerned, they all have blood on their hands, both those who actively participated, and those who looked away or made excuses (and probably continue to).

I note that David Markowitz (KM's former law partner) signs as a witness on the attached document (the lending note) which is dated 2011. He's the one that has somehow "lost" or "misplaced" all the documents in storage due to "retirement" and an "office move". So he was in on FD's scheme for a very long time, no doubt knows exactly what went down with FDs financial shenanigans.
Wonder what KM was up to back in December during the civil trial, before he knew he'd be spending the next 6 months in a jail cell...when FD was doctoring up fake documents, etc.

Juuuust wondering.

Sad so many were undoubtedly in on the FD scam longterm, which was bad enough when it involved only [millions of] dollars [and his kids' inheritance], but the level of co-conspiracy (legally and metaphorically) became so much more egregious once FD murdered JD as a result.
As far as I am concerned, they all have blood on their hands, both those who actively participated, and those who looked away or made excuses (and probably continue to).

My friend has a not-so-unsimilar money type game that her brothers and the lawyer and accountant are playing with the dead mother’s estate and company she owned. Everything tangled up that nobody but the lawyer and the accountant really know what is going on....lots of stealing from the estate and company, it appears. And you just have to keep pouring more money into the mess to try and untangle it, but all that does is make the mess even bigger. The two brothers are real creeps-sort of like the characters in this saga

Shannon Miller says she has confirmed the earlier court date:
Shannon Miller
@_ShannonMiller

JUST IN: Attorney for #MichelleTroconis confirms a new court date has been set at Stamford Superior Court for August 28th. Attorney Jon Schoenhorn has been fighting to get the conditions of her bond changed since he took on her case in Feb. #NBCCT

P.S. Not changed on the Ct Court Case Lookup yet.

Hug initially asked that the retirement accounts funds be set aside for his salary and upkeep and preparing the FD properties for sale...this will be interesting.

I'm not sure how GF or JFD's children would feel about this action. What a mess FD left behind.

One cruelty after another. It makes me sick and it makes me sad. Why did that lawyer have to bring dismemberment into it? Isn’t dead enough for his purposes? I’m not being funny; I see where there are instances where a detail like that would be required but I think that overall, it’s quite horrific and quite clear enough to say poor JD is dead. MOO.

Here's quote from earlier article
in which Attorney Weinstein and Attorney Hug seemed to disagree about how to settle the estate:

"Attorney Christopher Hug, who was appointed last month as the temporary administrator of the estate, is seeking to appoint himself as the director of the Fore Group and give the company a $25,000 loan so he can have the properties appraised and maintained, he said.

Attorney Richard Weinstein, representing Farber, objects to any loans taken from the few liquid assets the estate has, court papers said.

“It is a waste of estate assets to defend the interests of the Fore Group,” Weinstein said. “A liquidation of the properties through foreclosures is inevitable, but realizing any equity from those properties is unrealistic.”

Farber is seeking $4,400 a month from the estate to help with expenses for the five Dulos children who have been in her care since her daughter disappeared, court papers said. Hug’s bid to take over the company and Weinstein’s objections will be the subject of a probate hearing on March 24.

Hug said he wants to liquidate the IRA account and use $25,000 to defend the lawsuits brought on by Farber, keep the properties owned by the company maintained and fend off the foreclosure proceedings in the hopes of selling the homes, he said.

Hug also wants to obtain property and liability insurance to “fill in gaps in coverage on the decedent’s unoccupied residence” and prepare the Farmington home for sale, the papers said.

Hug was appointed in early February to unravel the financial affairs of Fotis Dulos, who was nearly penniless, according to an inventory of his assets after paying a cadre of attorneys in the various civil and criminal cases filed against him while trying to pay the mortgages on five properties owned by the Fore Group."

Attorney seeks control of Fotis Dulos' real estate development company

Ugly. I’m not a real-estate person or whatever Hug (the irony of the name...) is but the goal ought to be to preserve money for the kids. Thank heavens for Weinstein and Colangelo. I sometimes feel like some people are jealous of those kids because they are from a rich family. That infuriates me because those kids were born into a family that has one situation while other kids are born into different situations such as poverty perhaps but we can hope their mom wasn’t murdered and on and on. No matter what, kids are born into a myriad of circumstances and no one should be exploiting the kids for their own gain. It seems like so many people just want to take money from JD’s family and kids. I applaud Weinstein yet again. MOO.

Shannon Miller says she has confirmed the earlier court date:
Shannon Miller
@_ShannonMiller

JUST IN: Attorney for #MichelleTroconis confirms a new court date has been set at Stamford Superior Court for August 28th. Attorney Jon Schoenhorn has been fighting to get the conditions of her bond changed since he took on her case in Feb. #NBCCT

P.S. Not changed on the Ct Court Case Lookup yet.

Does this mean they gave into MT’s whining? Surely not. I hope not. As they wrote in bold in their response to MT’s lawyer’s requests, other people are sitting in jail and ahead of MT. MOO.

Unfortunately, there is a whole system of lawyers and CPA’s in this country who make their living off of the misfortune of others...and not in a good way. These children need their futures secured and looked after by competent people (and it sounds like some are at least trying) but guys like this Hug comes along and sees $ signs. It sounds like he’s got himself set up to run this company not liquidate it. All opinions are my own.

One cruelty after another. It makes me sick and it makes me sad. Why did that lawyer have to bring dismemberment into it? Isn’t dead enough for his purposes? I’m not being funny; I see where there are instances where a detail like that would be required but I think that overall, it’s quite horrific and quite clear enough to say poor JD is dead. MOO.

I didn’t understand that, either...what purpose did he have in saying what we speculated about here? Actually, I’d be surprised if he (Hug) isn’t officially taken to task over that particular statement. He didn’t do it by accident, IMO, but I’d like to know why? Who is he trying to hurt?

Does this mean they gave into MT’s whining? Surely not. I hope not. As they wrote in bold in their response to MT’s lawyer’s requests, other people are sitting in jail and ahead of MT. MOO.

Sadly, I think the the squeaky wheel that is JS, is getting his way...I have great hope, though, that the court will deny him (and her).

He is odious-of course she needs to charge that thing. She is lucky to have a car to use in order to do so; and by the way, it wasn’t dangerous for her to be out to seek a place to charge this stupid thing-the storm didn’t last more than an hour at the most, and she probably didn’t have to go out to charge it until the following day, unless she failed to charge it the day before the storm. I’d bet one of her rich friends has a whole house generator that would have been perfect for charging it. This really is BS-I hope the jusge asks her the appropriate questions.

My favorite quote of entitlement from the article:

“She had to drive for an hour to find somewhere with electricity,” Schoenhorn said. “I can’t imagine anything more punitive.”

OMG...I read about elderly people in CT who were reduced to sitting in their cars for air conditioning...I see KM imprisoned....People without jobs, no cars, reduced financial income, and people suffering and dying from Covid-19. Driving an hour to charge your ankle bracelet is NOT punitive. It's a gift of freedom.

I hope whoever will be representing the state in the upcoming hearing is articulate and well-prepared, because MT's entitled attitude and poor me persona is the way in which she has navigated her life, IMO. It's time for MT to grow up and become completely honest with LE.

My favorite quote of entitlement from the article:

“She had to drive for an hour to find somewhere with electricity,” Schoenhorn said. “I can’t imagine anything more punitive.”

OMG...I read about elderly people in CT who were reduced to sitting in their cars for air conditioning...I see KM imprisoned....People without jobs, no cars, reduced financial income, and people suffering and dying from Covid-19. Driving an hour to charge your ankle bracelet is NOT punitive. It's a gift of freedom.

I hope whoever will be representing the state in the upcoming hearing is articulate and well-prepared, because MT's entitled attitude and poor me persona is the way in which she has navigated her life, IMO. It's time for MT to grow up and become completely honest with LE.

I'm pretty close to Avon and know that towns here in Connecticut had charging stations at their local police department and libraries. Come to think of it, West Farms Mall (near her home) has a charging station, so I'm surprised she was challenged to find electricity nearby. We all had plenty of time to prepare for the storm, so wouldn't someone who had a critical need to charge a device plan ahead?

Doubtful she will be given mercy by any judge on the unreasonable "punitive" plea considering all of the local resources. When is this going to end? Pleeeeze.

DBM because my post was almost identical to Los Angeles' post.

I sincerely hope everyone here who lives in CT has their electricity back on. That storm was terrible.
I'm not very familiar with ankle bracelet's, but very early on in this thread, when either FD or MT had an issue with an ankle bracelet, someone mentioned they all have a back up battery, so I'm confused why MT had an issue at all? This really should be a non-issue and NOT the storms fault.

I agree with you. Hope all 600,000+ without power in Connecticut are now with power!

I cannot believe that MT wasn’t warned by her PO to get her ankle monitor charged, and also informed of a place where she can charge it if necessary. I wonder what everybody else with an ankle monitor did in the aftermath of the storm. I don’t think it can possibly be true that she had to travel an hour in the middle of a tropical storm to charge that thing-the fact that she might have done so is beside the point. I wonder if whatever judge she appears before will be ready to challenge JS’s claims?

Hug initially asked that the retirement accounts funds be set aside for his salary and upkeep and preparing the FD properties for sale...this will be interesting.

I'm not sure how GF or JFD's children would feel about this action. What a mess FD left behind.

From the beginning, this guy Hug has rubbed me wrong!

While I don't have a problem with Jennifer's mother seeking to declare her daughter deceased, I don't think it appropriate for the representative of her estranged husband's estate to be requesting this action.

I recall Mr. Hug earlier making an offer to personally acquire the real estate holdings of FORE Group, and now he wants the only liquid asset (IRA) available to him too?

Slick as snot...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members