Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This relative/person "claimed" the data on the GPS did not match up to what Barry told LE. He certainly has had his story checked out by now by LE, CBI and FBI so this can't be true IMO. Why did PE not say why the two cars raised a red flag?? Did they give a reason?

This relative/person "claimed" the data on the GPS did not match up to what Barry told LE. He certainly has had his story checked out by now by LE, CBI and FBI so this can't be true IMO. Why did PE not say why the two cars raised a red flag?? Did they give a reason?

What makes you think his story checks out? I’d say that can’t be true because they are obviously still investigating him (second search warrant of house).

MOO

I don't want to railroad this thread, because I know this isn't about the Ramseys, but IMO they suffered no legal consequences because DA Alex Hunter refused to sign off on prosecuting. After years of the Ramseys trying to prove they were innocent, DNA proved the Ramseys had nothing to do with it.
Thank God for powerful expensive attorneys.
DNA Testing Narrows Suspects in JonBenet Murder Mystery | Fastcase
I agree! The poor Ramsey were punished for being punished.

I don't think those two photos that LE posted mean anything. I go whitewater rafting near Salida a lot. It's not like it's a huge town, only so many options for photos....I mean, I suppose, but I seriously doubt it means anything at all besides showing they are doing something MOO

I was summarizing while listening and captured about half a dozen of the "red flags" in this post. I don't know if more added after 45 mins.

8/8/20 This episode focused on the new information told to Mike and Chris by family members of Suzanne. Red flags listed by Websleuths member Seattle1. Click magnifier symbol to enlarge.

The Case Archive is updated, and more articles will likely be added later as news is reported.
Suzanne Morphew -CO- by amanda reckonwith

I want to reiterate this again.

I want to add a few thoughts on "another person."

Here goes:

1. PE starting at 33:46-34:06
"...there's another person involved with this..."

2. 37:46-38:04
"...red flag now we've wondered if there is a second person that knows something..."

3. 38:42-39:05
"...we actually uh reached out and spoke with one...and there were some interesting thinga that came as a result of that discussion and some interesting that are happening around that so I think the discussion around is there other are there other folks involved that have information that is critical to the investigation..."

4. 62:01-
"...somebody knows more maybe its an employee..."

I cannot follow your reasoning, how you deduce that BM has been checked out, therefore the story of discrepancies between his how data and what he told LE is not true. Are you trying to say that BM has been cleared? If so, can you give a source? Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member