Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

I absolutely agree, there are still lots of posters of her around the area and the last I saw, the big poster of her on the fly over is still there. We think of her and her case often.

Only a couple of weeks until Leah’s 21st birthday.

If anyone has info, please report it to the police. If anyone is aware of any unlawful activities carried out by any of the younger community in MK, please do dob them in to the police - if they have any info on Leah, I am sure they would be happy to trade it.

I am fairly local to the area and find it very unusual no trace whatsoever. With all these renowned psychics who have worked from pictures etc it's a shame they can't offer a glimmer of hope. Without a fee just to solve her disappearance

I am fairly local to the area and find it very unusual no trace whatsoever. With all these renowned psychics who have worked from pictures etc it's a shame they can't offer a glimmer of hope. Without a fee just to solve her disappearance
Welcome to Ws Lovemycats!

I wonder what the last words Leah said to X were, before she disappeared.

I hope her family find some way of marking her 21st birthday, although I don’t know where they’ll find the strength to do so while her whereabouts is unknown. I have been following Madeleine McCann’s heartbreaking thread, and I keep thinking about Leah’s family too, and hope that the agony of not knowing won’t be as prolonged as for the McCanns.

Family of Leah Croucher issue heartbreaking appeal

The family of Leah Croucher have issued a heartbreaking plea for anyone with information about her disappearance to come forward.

A wide-scale investigation was launched following the last sighting of Leah, then aged 19, at around 8.15am on Buzzacott Lane, in the Furzton area of Milton Keynes.

Since then there have been no confirmed sightings.

Thames Valley Police issued a re-appeal today, which you can read here.

The family of Leah Croucher have issued the following statement: “August 14 is Leah’s 21st birthday. It should be a time of anticipation that our daughter is coming of age. We should be out buying a matching champagne glass to her 18th or a plastic key to proclaim that she is 21 and a ‘proper’ adult now.

'I do not believe my daughter ran away,' says heartbroken mum of Leah Croucher

Clare and John Croucher should be happily preparing to celebrate their daughter's 21st birthday, which is on Friday.

Instead they are locked in the agony of the past 18 months, not knowing where she is, what happened to the "naïve and shy" young woman or if she is dead or alive.

Clare has spoken of the day she realised something was amiss when her daughter failed to come home for dinner at her usual time on Friday February 15 2019.

Somebody, somewhere, somehow, please help Leah's parents find their daughter, the situation is unbearable! imo.
Has mr x taken part in any searches or appeals to find Leah, has he been missing her too?
Parents 'in hell' after daughter disappeared
Leah Croucher: Parents 'in hell' over daughter's 2019 disappearance
''In a statement issued through police, Mr and Mrs Croucher said: "We are missing Leah so much it is crippling. We miss Haydon just as much.

"The hardest to cope with are the dreams where I am hugging you Leah, because I've found you, or you have come home, or the police have found you."

Det Ch Insp Howard, of the Major Crime Unit, said: "I would like to reach out and appeal to the residents and commuters in this area, particularly Buzzacott Lane, Dulverton Drive, Loxbeare Avenue and the roads close to Furzton Lake.

"We know these locations were such a feature of Leah's weekday routine. The smallest piece of information could be absolutely key."

rbbm.
Police renew appeal for information on missing Leah Croucher ahead of her 21st birthday
5c8bc704896ac.jpg

''Thames Valley Police is appealing for information and witnesses in relation to the ongoing missing person investigation for Leah Croucher, in the week of her 21st birthday.

“Leah’s workplace is in Davy Avenue, which means that Leah’s walk to work is approximately two miles long. It is a busy route through largely residential areas, and therefore I believe that at such a busy time in the morning it’s highly likely that other members of the public will have walked, cycled, or driven past her. Somebody must have seen Leah after she passed the CCTV camera on Buzzacott Lane.

“I would like to reach out and appeal to the residents and commuters in this area, particularly Buzzacott Lane, Dulverton Drive, Loxbeare Avenue and the roads close to Furzton Lake, as well as Faraday Drive and the roads surrounding it. Were you travelling along the H7 Chaffron Way that morning?

“We know these locations were such a feature of Leah’s weekday routine. She would have been walking along these roads and streets, between Emerson Valley, through Furzton and Shenley Lodge and into Knowlhill habitually between 8am and 9am each weekday morning.

“I find it very hard to believe that nobody saw Leah on the morning of February 15. If you are a resident of these areas, or were at the time of Leah’s disappearance, or if you are somebody that regularly uses that area to commute or for exercise please cast your mind back to that day and particularly that morning. It was the day after Valentine’s Day and the last day before the schools finished for half-term. Did you see a girl matching Leah’s description or did you see or hear anything that caught your attention that you may previously have thought was insignificant? If so, and you haven’t yet spoken to the police we need to hear from you. ''

“Leah, if you are able to see or hear this appeal, please contact us. We just want to know that you are ok and to be able to support you. You are not in any trouble and anything you wish to tell us will be treated in confidence and with sensitivity. Many, many people are wishing for your safe return.

“Information can be left via our dedicated website for this investigation, which is Public Portal call 101 or visit a police station, quoting investigation number 43190049929."

Thinking of Leah today, it’s my birthday, the first without my dad and I miss him terribly. I can only imagine this is a inch of what the Croucher family are feeling. My hopes of them having peace are diminishing ☹️

Thinking of Leah today, it’s my birthday, the first without my dad and I miss him terribly. I can only imagine this is a inch of what the Croucher family are feeling. My hopes of them having peace are diminishing ☹️
Ah so sorry to hear that. I hope you can think of the happy times you had with him on this milestone day. Sending you a hug xX

Happy birthday. It's a beautiful thing that you're thinking of others at such a poignant time for yourself.

Am I correct in thinking X is married now? I wonder if he has started or begun planning his own family. If so, perhaps that will enable him to begin to imagine the love that the Croucher’s feel for Leah. Hopefully that will encourage him to share what he does know with the police.

Am I correct in thinking X is married now? I wonder if he has started or begun planning his own family. If so, perhaps that will enable him to begin to imagine the love that the Croucher’s feel for Leah. Hopefully that will encourage him to share what he does know with the police.
If anything, I think that would discourage him. There's no way he would risk putting himself into the frame.

I fear no one will ever speak up about Leah. I fear that it's very much a crime that will be kept within a family. I doubt Mr X did it. I reckon he might know who did though.

Someone knows something, saw something, suspects something.

I just hope Leah will be found somehow. I can't believe it's been this long. No family deserves the pain the Crouchers are having to bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member