GUILTY UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, teaching asst, found deceased, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *teen arrested* #5

Are the Mail actually using the photos from who everyone originally thought is was???

That's ridiculous!!!!

Jhonny?

Has anyone got a link?

Are the Mail actually using the photos from who everyone originally thought is was???

That's ridiculous!!!!

Jhonny?

Has anyone got a link?
Do you have a picture you could post here showing how he usually looked?

No, as far as I know he hasnt got social media and never has so no chance of a pic.

Theres rumours that he had a fb account but deleted it but I've never seen one and I cant imagine him using it at all. I'd be surprised if he had a phone.

There are quite alot of people on Facebook called Rocky Price, it's not him. It's a different lad who's also in prison. It's definitely not the same one.

When this first happened I was given a name jhonny price bit looking at the picture I don't think it's Rocky.

Obviously rocky has been seen at the gym with some fella, he's obviously likes weight lifting ect but when I seen his face in the paper I was quite shocked at how skinny and lanky he looks. I still think he's covering for someone else! There's definitely more to it.

All moo.

If this is not aloud tell me and I'll delete.

His hair in the CCTV looks to be very dark almost black hair. In the mugshot photo his hair definitely appears lighter, wonder if its just due to different lighting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back