FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on facebook saying he just came out of meditation and
"I channeled my LAWer, a Ascend Master by the Name of Noble Drew Ali and he wants me to pass on a message to the FBI. Please excuse the interruption.
Before you come to get me after your investigation is done, I need you to realize a few things, just so you got your paperwork and facts together. There’s a little red tape you need to cut through . First I have never file taxes a day in my life, so don’t try to entrap me with that charge".

Hmmm, they look quite similar. I could be wrong. Can anyone with better eye sight rule his car out ?
I also wondered the same....
I just looked up a Lexus 2004 the rear lights of the car are the same; and the wheel covers/rims are the same, as the one LE is searching. I don't understand. Why would they be asking for the car, if SR's driving it and they know where he is? The 2006 Lexus upward does not have the same white to red ratio or the same shape of the white part of the lens. @carbuff Can you shine some light?

Why would the FBI be asking for information on the LEXUS if SR owns it?
FBI knows whose car that is. They want witnesses to what SR was doing in the time he spent in that parking lot those 2 days.

The also want SR to know they have not forgotten him.

ETA: It looks like it's working because SR is seriously unraveling now.

"I channeled my LAWer, a Ascend Master by the Name of Noble Drew Ali and he wants me to pass on a message to the FBI. Please excuse the interruption.
Before you come to get me after your investigation is done, I need you to realize a few things, just so you got your paperwork and facts together. There’s a little red tape you need to cut through . First I have never file taxes a day in my life, so don’t try to entrap me with that charge".

He appears to be taunting LE/FBI imo - it's quite disgusting to focus on himself when there is a Babi missing his Mam and a family who want their daughter/sister back

Well, looks like we got our answer to the TAX questions we had when we were discussing his online business.

FBI knows whose car that is. They want witnesses to what SR was doing in the time he spent in that parking lot those 2 days.

The also want SR to know they have not forgotten him.

ETA: It looks like it's working because SR is seriously unraveling now.
There are so many of those cars in Florida -- it's crazy. Again, looking for a needle in a haystack.

Added: I thought the Dr. Phil Espisode and a FBI press briefing would gives us new clues. It's all a repeat of everything we already know. :( The only good part is more of the world-at-large knows and maybe there will be more sightings or leads. IMO

Last edited:
MSM

He appears to be taunting LE/FBI imo - it's quite disgusting to focus on himself when there is a Babi missing his Mam and a family who want their daughter/sister back
It's crazy his FB followers have gone way up, I am sure that's what he's pleased about. On Dr. Phil, the family's attorney said SR is not a POI. And the attorney said CL, the lady in the Hollywood hospital, is his girlfriend.

Additionally, the IHOP he posted a photo of could be the IHOP that is adjacent to the Pembroke Pines location of a Hollywood hospital satellite, Memorial Pembroke. The IHOP is in walking distance; SR posted it in the last couple of days.

Last edited:
I just looked up a Lexus 2004 the rear lights of the car are the same; and the wheel covers/rims are the same. I don't understand. Why would they be asking for the car, if he's driving it and they know where he is? The 2006 Lexus upward does not have the same white to red ratio or the same shape of the white part of the lens.
I'm thinking that possibly they are

It's crazy his followers have gone way up, I am sure that's what he's pleased about. On Dr. Phil, the family's attorney said SR is not a POI. And the attorney said CL, the lady in the Hollywood hospital, is his girlfriend.

Additionally, the IHOP he posted a photo of is adjacent to the Pembroke Pines location of a Hollywood hospital, Memorial West. The IHOP is in walking distance, SR posted it in the last couple of days.
How can SR not be a person of interest? I don't get it....

Pics have already been posted here, linking for the timeline..
FBI Releases New Pictures Of Missing Mom Leila Cavett Before Her Disappearance In South Florida
''The FBI also released new surveillance photographs of Cavett prior to her disappearance when she was inside a Cracker Barrel in Vero Beach the evening of July 24.

Leila-Cavett-Cracker-Barrel.jpg

A picture released by the FBI on August 13 shows Leila Cavett at a Cracker Barrel in Vero Beach from the evening of July 24. (FBI)

She was also seen at a RaceTrac gas station on Hollywood Blvd. in the early afternoon of July 25. The FBI released photos of her exiting and entering a Lexus sedan about 3pm.

Leila-Cavett-at-Race-Trac-Gas-Station.jpg

These two photos show Leila Cavett exiting and entering a Lexus sedan about 3 pm on July 25th at the Race Trac gas station on Hollywood Blvd, in Hollywood. (FBI)

That same night, July 25, she was inside the same Race Trac gas station at 10:20 pm with her son Kamdyn.

Leila-Cavett-Kamdyn-at-Race-Trac-Gas-Station.jpg

Photo of Leila and Kamdyn Cavett at Hollywood Race Trac gas station at 10:20 p.m. on July 25th (FBI)

Piro said she arrived in town on July 25, disappeared on July 26, and her white Silverado 3500 pickup truck was found in Hollywood on July 28. It was found in a Walmart parking lot at 441 and Hollywood Blvd right next to the RaceTrac gas station. Its “baby on board” sign still displayed in a passenger side window.

Piro said the FBI is compiling a list of people who may have come into contact with her while she was in South Florida.''

I'm thinking that possibly they are

How can SR not be a person of interest? I don't get it....
Maybe they want SR to believe he's not a person of interest. As it is, SR is speaking on his FBs and maybe he will put his foot in his mouth or contradict himself.....not that he already isn't, dude's getting unhinged.

MSM

It's crazy his FB followers have gone way up, I am sure that's what he's pleased about. On Dr. Phil, the family's attorney said SR is not a POI. And the attorney said CL, the lady in the Hollywood hospital, is his girlfriend.

Additionally, the IHOP he posted a photo of is adjacent to the Pembroke Pines location of a Hollywood hospital, Memorial West. The IHOP is in walking distance; SR posted it in the last couple of days.

Thanks for the clip :) - he does bother me though - he is acting in a very bizarre manner and imo actively making himself a target for LE, and at the beginning of the video it was stated that LE didn't have enough to hold him - that makes me think they suspect him of something but cant prove it - all moo

MSM

Additionally, the IHOP he posted a photo of could be the IHOP that is adjacent to the Pembroke Pines location of a Hollywood hospital, Memorial Pembroke. The IHOP is in walking distance; SR posted it in the last couple of days.

IHOP location, SR said he was here after he said he went to Texas, St. Louis and Atlanta, Ga. This may be the hospital the attorney speaks of. IMO

Thanks for the clip :) - he does bother me though - he is acting in a very bizarre manner and imo actively making himself a target for LE, and at the beginning of the video it was stated that LE didn't have enough to hold him - that makes me think they suspect him of something but cant prove it - all moo

Also why would you refuse to speak to the FBI if you have no knowledge/nothing to hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member