WEBSLEUTHS Merch

Hey, I have a question---- how can I get a hoodie like the one Tricia wears that she got from from Avalon Apples? I will also get a shirt or something from the teespring store, but I really want/ need that exact kind of hoodie :) Thanks!

Hey, I have a question---- how can I get a hoodie like the one Tricia wears that she got from from Avalon Apples? I will also get a shirt or something from the teespring store, but I really want/ need that exact kind of hoodie :) Thanks!
Unfortunately, no. Teespring only offers pullover hoodies currently.

So, YouTube member DAdams suggested I do an audio promo for the merch store on tonights show...

Thank you all so much for supporting the site with your merch orders, and donations!

Last edited:
FYI for the Eco line of merch products,
Eco-friendly products are enzyme washed to provide a soft, worn-in feel and reduce environmental impact. For every sale, a donation is made to environmental non-profit organizations.

Correction. It seems this is just for the eco hoodies

Websleuths Logo Leggings
from the Websleuths merch store
Great for working out (or lounging about)
560.jpg

Websleuths Logo Legging Products | Teespring

Last edited:
upload_2020-8-11_14-58-23.jpeg
C90608DA-C655-47D5-A86E-A92700F91145.jpeg

Paint Splatter Cloth Face Mask
from Websleuths.com Merch Store
Stay Safe AND Stylish with our paint splash face mask

Paint Splatter Cloth Face Mask

PS: for a split second I thought I’d made a typo, and it said Websleuths.corn lol

ETA these are two ply fabric masks with poly front, and cotton fabric lining. I find them to be very comfortable and breathable.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong