GUILTY TX - Frankie Gonzalez, 2, found deceased, Cameron Park, Waco, 1 Jun 2020 *Arrests*

No,but there is this.

Autopsy details toddler Frankie Gonzalez's violent death | Crime News | wacotrib.com

"Laura Villalon told police she slammed her 2-year-old son’s head against a wall and placed his body in a closet four days before she led Waco police to a large garbage bin, where she had dumped the boy after wrapping his body in 12 trash bags, according to a final autopsy report released Thursday."

They should slam HER head against a wall & see how she feels.... disgusting....
Poor baby! :(

Thank you for that!
I'm wonder "why" they are not coming up for me... this is the link I have - and then I click on the "criminal" part, right?
Criminal Records

all that is coming up for me for Villalon is this:

Total Records found 1
Cause No Filed� Style Offense
20152407CR1 07/27/2015 VILLALON, LAURA JANE THEFT OF $50 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN $500

and when I plug in the "Cause #s" - nothing come up.... ??

edited to add: NEVER MIND! I found a way around it! Can see their charges now! YEA! :)

Thank you for that!
I'm wonder "why" they are not coming up for me... this is the link I have - and then I click on the "criminal" part, right?
Criminal Records

all that is coming up for me for Villalon is this:

Total Records found 1
Cause No Filed� Style Offense
20152407CR1 07/27/2015 VILLALON, LAURA JANE THEFT OF $50 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN $500

and when I plug in the "Cause #s" - nothing come up.... ??

edited to add: NEVER MIND! I found a way around it! Can see their charges now! YEA! :)

No idea why it was glitching, sorry! I was happy to post what info there was!

Omg!!!!!!!! Wtf did I just read???? Too much to even say. I have no idea how, but I hope these kids are moved far from anyone who knew them and are treated like absolute royalty for the rest of their sweet little lives. Not a single person helped or cared. Not one.

For the record, I dont think he fell in the pool. If anything, she threw him in so she could say he drowned. But thats not how that works.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back