Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Court has quashed the subpoenas requesting her records from Widefield School District, Academy School District, Horry County Schools and Fort Carson PPMD.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/[P13 P14 P15 P16 P17] Order Quashing Subpoenas.pdf

When I first saw the prosecution’s request for these, I thought Fort Carson was for medical records thinking perhaps she went to doctors on post. Just found out that PPMD stands for Police Provost Marshall Division.
Wonder what kind of records THOSE were?!

I was wondering the same when I saw the original records request.

I caught part of the memorial service yesterday, it was very lovely, but so gut-wrenching/ heart-breaking to listen to Al.

Looks like the Court has quashed the subpoenas requesting her records from Widefield School District, Academy School District, Horry County Schools and Fort Carson PPMD.

I would like to "quash" her like the CaCa ROACH she is! :eek:

BYE Letecia :mad:

20.gif
11743.png

When I first saw the prosecution’s request for these, I thought Fort Carson was for medical records thinking perhaps she went to doctors on post. Just found out that PPMD stands for Police Provost Marshall Division.
Wonder what kind of records THOSE were?!

Yes, it makes you wonder. Is the PPMD just the keeper of records or is there more to this. Another incident similar to Fort Greeley (Alaska), the alleged rape/rape accusation? Follow-up to it?

What exactly happens when someone lodges an accusation like that? I don't think we ever got to the bottom of that.

could treatment been a requirement at the Fort Carson base due to the above? I doubt that could be enforced, recommended maybe.....just thinking out loud.

I just watched snippets of a trail where the defendant pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity. It had a very unsatisfactory conclusion. Life in mental institute.

Let's hope that's not the route she goes. It took 4yrs to get to trial.

ETA: added another dead roach

Last edited:
I don't understand. You posted earlier that the defense team is being lazy. If they were, that would be grounds for ineffective counsel. I would prefer the defense team try their darnedest to give her the best defense possible. That is her constitutional right, just like it's my right and your right. We can't pick and choose who gets due process and who doesn't. If the prosecution has a strong enough case (which I'm sure they do) then a jury will find her guilty. We have to trust our legal system.

JMO
True.... was just speaking on emotion .. sorry ... but you are right

I don't understand. You posted earlier that the defense team is being lazy. If they were, that would be grounds for ineffective counsel. I would prefer the defense team try their darnedest to give her the best defense possible. That is her constitutional right, just like it's my right and your right. We can't pick and choose who gets due process and who doesn't. If the prosecution has a strong enough case (which I'm sure they do) then a jury will find her guilty. We have to trust our legal system.

JMO
True.... was just speaking on emotion .. sorry ... but you are right

I would like to "quash" her like the CaCa ROACH she is! :eek:

BYE Letecia :mad:

20.gif
11743.png

Yes, it makes you wonder. Is the PPMD just the keeper of records or is there more to this. Another incident similar to Fort Greeley (Alaska), the alleged rape/rape accusation? Follow-up to it?

What exactly happens when someone lodges an accusation like that? I don't think we ever got to the bottom of that.

could treatment been a requirement at the Fort Carson base due to the above? I doubt that could be enforced, recommended maybe.....just thinking out loud.

I just watched snippets of a trail where the defendant pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity. It had a very unsatisfactory conclusion. Life in mental institute.

Let's hope that's not the route she goes. It took 4yrs to get to trial.

ETA: added another dead roach
Cool roaches, thanks.

I've always had the sense that there's a large chapter we're missing..
We searched and searched and searched but we didn't find.
Yet.
Let's keep looking, bearing in mind multiple dates of birth and multiple names.. has to be a public record somewhere, there simply must be...
If we even knew which year these applied to we'd get a headstart..

Cool roaches, thanks.

I've always had the sense that there's a large chapter we're missing..
We searched and searched and searched but we didn't find.
Yet.
Let's keep looking, bearing in mind multiple dates of birth and multiple names.. has to be a public record somewhere, there simply must be...
If we even knew which year these applied to we'd get a headstart..
Hi kitty. This is the only other documentation I could find in my notes on the bomb threat: HARDIN, LETECIA HARDIN Inmate 0729660: North Carolina Prisons (DOC)

Hi kitty. This is the only other documentation I could find in my notes on the bomb threat: HARDIN, LETECIA HARDIN Inmate 0729660: North Carolina Prisons (DOC)
nice find.
Brings us back to the question of how she received such light sentences and why...
Again, recall investigators were unable to locate the case notes with all their resources and those of the FBI..
That remains weird.
Calling in a bomb threat should have red-flagged her for life, depending on the full story...
Well done you locating these so quickly .
You are amazing.
Thanks girl.

Either way I am just ready for justice for Gannon and his family ... his maternal grand father works with my mother n law .. and my husband family farmed some of their land .... they are good people
I’m so happy you have joined us. I love the South too. Welcome to Websleuths.
US District Court/District of Colorado jury protocols
COVID-19 Guidance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics