FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I think so. She went to sell him a truck he says. He gave her $3000 for it then she took off with some guys in a black car. All that is unconfirmed. There is a LOT of information on this case coming from the Witch dude.
I haven't been able to keep up with this case. So this is where it all lies now? Leila drove to Florida to sell a Witch Doctor her truck? Yeah, I didn't see that coming at all o_O
Do you all think he is being truthful about leaving with men in a black car?

Perps have killed for far less than $3k, that's a pretty powerful motive to disappear someone. Particularly if these guys in the black car were drug users.

I keep wondering where they were sleeping in Florida. In that CCTV picture, Kamdyn seems to be wearing the same t-shirt he was wearing when he was found, but on the picture he has shorts on and he was found without his shorts or shoes, whatever happened to her, she didn't have time to dress him on the moring he was found wandering the streets. I wonder how long he was separated from his mother, poor baby.

I haven't been able to keep up with this case. So this is where it all lies now? Leila drove to Florida to sell a Witch Doctor her truck? Yeah, I didn't see that coming at all o_O
Do you all think he is being truthful about leaving with men in a black car?

Perps have killed for far less than $3k, that's a pretty powerful motive to disappear someone. Particularly if these guys in the black car were drug users.
Still on the fence, but leaning toward not believing it. Jmho.

Where did KC get the little stuffed animals he was playing with at the police station, did LE give it to him?
Wondering if there is a little petting zoo near the last places L and K were seen, would she have taken him to somewhere like that to keep him entertained for awhile? imo, speculation.
Asking for no reason other than it came to mind after seeing the map showing the area where LC's phone pinged, tilt your head to the left and the area reminded me of a bunny.

Sun Sentinel

It is right there next to the police station on Hollywood.
I find it hard to believe all of the reputable news outlet have reported that her truck was found in the Walmart parking lot were wrong. Only way I see the truck being somewhere else if the authorities related the wrong place to the media. I have seen a few little misreported things about the case, but the location of where the truck was found has consistently been the Walmart parking lot.

Where did KC get the little stuffed animals he was playing with at the police station, did LE give it to him?
Wondering if there is a little petting zoo near the last places L and K were seen, would she have taken him to somewhere like that to keep him entertained for awhile? imo, speculation.
Asking for no reason other than it came to mind after seeing the map showing the area where LC's phone pinged, tilt your head to the left and the area reminded me of a bunny.

Sun Sentinel
He was found with toys in his hands. Not sure if it was that same stuffed toy or not.

Sun Sentinel

This maybe the route. Starting at Southland Shopping Center/Firestone on State Road 84, then up Las Olas Blvd and up to northern Fort LaUderdale Beach.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Gawd, I really hope they find this little mama soon + I truly believe she scrounged up enough gas money (from uncle, bio dad, FB sales, etc.,) and made that 700 mi trip from GA to FL with her baby in tow because she believed she had a real job opportunity there. I think she wanted to prove to her family that she could make it on her own and that she didn't need their help. Perhaps that's why she was so secretive about the trip. I do not believe her disappearance has anything to do with drugs either. I think someone desperately wants us to believe that. If she was such a junkie, she would've used that gas money to get high or party in her own town! Why drive all the way to FL to do that? MOO

Gawd, I really hope they find this little mama soon + I truly believe she scrounged up enough gas money (from uncle, bio dad, FB sales, etc.,) and made that 700 mi trip from GA to FL with her baby in tow because she believed she had a real job opportunity there. I think she wanted to prove to her family that she could make it on her own and that she didn't need their help. Perhaps that's why she was so secretive about the trip. I do not believe her disappearance has anything to do with drugs either. I think someone desperately wants us to believe that. If she was such a junkie, she would've used that gas money to get high or party in her own town! Why drive all the way to FL to do that? MOO
Yeah exactly.... and I wonder who managed to convince her about the so-called "job opportunity"? I kind of hate how I feel, but seems there isn't really any other way to think at this point. I don't like pointing the finger but what else really could possibly explain this.

Last edited:
Yeah exactly.... and I wonder who managed to convince her about the so-called "job opportunity"? I kind of hate how I feel, but seems there isn't really any other way to think at this point. I don't like pointing the finger but what else really could possibly explain this.

I hear ya. I stopped believing in coincidences with the McStay case.

"Yeah, "I'm definitely the last person who saw him." Charles Merritt

I also believe that Leila traveled for FL in hopes of an opportunity for her and her son. For whatever reasons, it looks like Leila felt like she needed to make it on her own. She may have trusted the wrong person :(

MOO

This case just makes me itch in places I can't scratch in public :eek: To be clear, I am not trying to point the finger at anyone who didn't point the finger at themselves first. I have faith in the authorities and think the perp or perp(s) will eventually be caught. Hoping she'll be found unharmed, but expecting the worst.

This case just makes me itch in places I can't scratch in public :eek: To be clear, I am not trying to point the finger at anyone who didn't point the finger at themselves first. I have faith in the authorities and think the perp or perp(s) will eventually be caught.
I can relate to that, I feel almost obsessed myself. I truly hope that this doesn't evolve into a cold case, don't think I could handle that :(

I hope I'm not correct but I feel Leila is no longer with us. I cannot imagine she would take all this time to surface and not be with her son. If he was a burden to her she could have left him back with family. MOO

I find it hard to believe all of the reputable news outlet have reported that her truck was found in the Walmart parking lot were wrong. Only way I see the truck being somewhere else if the authorities related the wrong place to the media. I have seen a few little misreported things about the case, but the location of where the truck was found has consistently been the Walmart parking lot.
Well, the tow truck did not take the direct route to the police station if this is true. It looks like it went far out of its way by going north on 441, east on Sheridan, and south on Park back to HPD. We have photographic evidence of this. Weird, when it could have pulled out of Walmart and took a right on Hollywood and drove to HPD directly, which would have been on the right.

IMO, the truck has more evidence than the police are saying. I wonder if they took it by the Broward ME's office before bringing it to HPD. It's off of Park Rd north of Sheridan. That would make perfect sense if they did.

I honestly don't know what to think anymore I'm wondering where she got the silver Lexus from who's car is that and is that the last sighting of her? If it is then I really feel like solving this case hinges on figuring out who that car belongs to and how she came to be in control of it. I pray that she is found safe and it's all been some weird mistake but the more time goes by the worse it looks. Where are you Leila?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member