Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointing out: Lauren Scharf obviously knows who the identity of the neighbor the girls called on the morning of MD. She interviewed the person.

Speculation: PE also know the identity of that neighbor, through Lauren.

Is it GD?

MOO

How do we know that LE only took one truck? If they were to determine his movements, they would need to look at every vehicle that he had access to. Moo
LE can only take the vehicle(s) that a Judge signed a warrant for. I think LE would be hard-pressed to take control of every vehicle BM owns. It didn't happen! MOO

Pointing out: Lauren Scharf obviously knows who the identity of the neighbor the girls called on the morning of MD. She interviewed the person.

Speculation: PE also know the identity of that neighbor, through Lauren.

Is it GD?

MOO

I would not classify GD as a neighbor, I would name them as a family friend. While I was trying to figure out how far apart they were (Almost 4 miles), I ended up in one of the old listings for the Maysville Morphew home. Gosh so many places in and around that house for an accident to happen. Falling over the second story railings, down those stone stairs outside, so much tile and rock.

There's no ambiguity with one fact in this case: BM's behavior. He is clearly avoiding anything that puts him in the spotlight. Is he innocent? Is he guilty? Is he both innocent and guilty? A lot of other things in this case can be at least plausibly explained. The behavior cannot. Whatever the reason for this behavior, it doesn't point in a positive direction for someone that is under scrutiny. All MOO,

How do we know that LE only took one truck? If they were to determine his movements, they would need to look at every vehicle that he had access to. Moo
We didn't even know those vehicles existed, maybe some of the search warrants they got were for the various vehicles and physical and digital evidence? MOO

I’m also wondering why, when the second neighbor talked to BM later in the day (before the 5:30 911 call), BM didn’t call his buddy GD to go check on SM.

MOO

I wonder if BM and GD spoke on 5/10 regarding the status of their project and that it was OK for the concrete pour to move forward on schedule.

Seeing that news coverage was glued to the house at the time they took the truck and reported such, I can’t see them missing LE taking either of the vehicles.

Thank you. BBM: I don't understand quit claiming, but would that be public record, or could it be cloaked under the Guardianship? Somewhat thinking out loud, I will research. All MOO.
It would need to be recorded in order to maintain the chain of title and extinguish her interest in the property.

MOO

I would not classify GD as a neighbor, I would name them as a family friend. While I was trying to figure out how far apart they were (Almost 4 miles), I ended up in one of the old listings for the Maysville Morphew home. Gosh so many places in and around that house for an accident to happen. Falling over the second story railings, down those stone stairs outside, so much tile and rock.

Without sleuthing GD here, my thought is that it depends on what Lauren Scharf would classify as a “neighbor” in her wording. There are very few homes near SM’s home.

MOO

‘We’re in the dark’: Missing Suzanne Morphew’s family waits and worries two weeks after Colorado mom’s mysterious disappearance [EXCLUSIVE]

May 25, 2020

A relative of missing Colorado woman Suzanne Morphew says Suzanne’s family members have very little information to go on, as investigators concluded a three-day search of a residential property not far from Suzanne’s Maysville home on Sunday without finding any evidence connected to the case.

[..]

The relative said that some of Suzanne’s family members, including at least one of Suzanne’s siblings and Barry Morphew’s mother — who Suzanne is reportedly close to — traveled to the area after Suzanne was reported missing. Suzanne’s own mother died of cancer years ago, and her father is believed to be living in Michigan. bbm
MIL relationships can be complicated. I would consider myself to have a close relationship to mine but if she had to save one of us from drowning it would be her son. Now if she had to save her son or our daughter, her granddaughter, I couldn’t say for sure. BM’s mom probably loves them all with her whole heart and has been put in the most difficult position in all of this. Loyalty to a son and protecting grandchildren is just a Momma Bear instinct but she must feel very conflicted if she loved SM. I feel sorry for her actually especially if she is being played by her son. If she has helped BM, I think he deceived and manipulated her and hope she will not be in any trouble with LE.

Yes I’m familiar with that map. For one, media is almost always inaccurate. I think the point of where the put on that map is the closest they were allowed (or could see). They had the whole highway blocked off while they were searching. And going by that quote you provided it states near the junction and not on the actual highway. The TD interview with BM is what I’m also basing my surmising, in that he pointed or indicated it was down that dirt road. Perhaps LE told him the location, he knew the location for other reasons, he’s making an educated guess, or it’s just a random gesture. But collectively all this makes me think it wasn’t on the actual highway. I think it’s also possible the “article” could have been a sort of breadcrumb deposited but Suzanne.
I recently posted this map that I made. It was based on a combination of factors 1) Where TD and LS indicated the bike was. 2) The fact that LE closed off Hwy 50 going west, right past the intersection with 225 (which could also be interpreted as “near the junction”). 3) The PE guys stated that it was on the “other side of the road”.
It was my feeling watching BM in the TD interview that he was just pointing in a generally western direction rather than to the smaller dirt road. But that is JMO.

Attachments

• EEDAB249-3448-4392-BB07-2F402DBA2EA7.jpeg
    EEDAB249-3448-4392-BB07-2F402DBA2EA7.jpeg
    316.7 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors