Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO JJ murder was standard murder.
Probably due to JJ being increasingly unmanageable.
MOO apparently his meds were stopped and MOO likely they tried to faith heal him.
He was getting a bit bigger and an un-medicated autistic boy with no sturdy behavior plan can be extremely difficult.
Tylee looked like she loved JJ and had the smarts and interest in him and created a coherent peaceful world for him.

That may well be true. But I was talking about a modular being placed over Tylee's burial site potentially. It wouldn't cover JJ too.

$15-$20 per phone from displays I see if they got the cheap ones. My point is while they may have been thinking CV's life insurance proceeds were theirs, it wasn't. They did get TD's. Im wondering when these phones were purchased. Jmo
I think that is a good question. If there they purchased to talk to Chad, it would be evidence of when their relationship began. I wonder if they were all in the storage unit? They seemed to travel pretty light. Or is there just evidence of 60 phones having been registered to LV. For some reason, I thought the phones were all paid for by CV and were part of his companies expenses rather than burner phones. I am too tired to go back and look.

I mean, He was planning a honeymoon after all and God knows trying to get refunds on the plane tickets would have been a nightmare if they have to push it back ........(since theres no winky face emoji I thought I should mention this is total sarcasm and am merely mocking the horrible choices of Daybell and also I agree with your point)

The Daybell kids should track the dates when they were with their Dad to see what he was really doing on those dates, to know just how completely their Dad lied to them.

He was able to establish a few points. He established that 3 of the 4 people in this group had known, or known of each other for up to 5 years. They shared the same world view and met up on forums and at prepper meetings. The trouble began with the introduction of Lori Vallow into the group.

He established that MG was taken in by LV and devoted to her to the point of lying to police.

He established that MG and DW have different accounts of the weekend that JJ disappeared.

He drew a firm distinction between Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow, separating them in the minds of listeners.
All good points, he came out swinging for sure.

Good point...maybe he thought he could put the trailer over one and pour concrete over the other one..who knows what goes through the mind of a killer..
All of this brings up a good discussion IMO.
We know CD applied for a permit to have a modular home placed near or over Tylee's body (and was subsequently denied IIRC). It makes sense to me that he would want to cover TR body (parts) and pretend she never existed. This is the one set of remains none of these people wanted found. That would potentially take care of the most desecrated remains but it still leaves JJ's remains to potentially be uncovered one day. The place where JJ was buried (under the tree, on top of the bluff, overlooking the pond) looks to be the ideal burial spot on CD's property as far as a "final resting place" IMO.

If CD ever sold his property or he deeded it to his kids and work was to be done on it, I would think that maybe filling in the pond or even expanding it might be one of the options. Should a backhoe begin to fill it in - wouldn't they take the crown edges of the hill and push it into the hole? That would most certainly uncover JJ. What about if that tree uprooted itself in a windstorm or an ice storm - that would also expose JJ potentially. Even if a new homeowner wanted to expand the pond - they could dig out where JJ was buried. I think CD was stuck with that property because of this decision now - no matter what. He just had to keep his family members out of there for the remainder of his lifetime. MOO

I think that is a good question. If there they purchased to talk to Chad, it would be evidence of when their relationship began. I wonder if they were all in the storage unit? They seemed to travel pretty light. Or is there just evidence of 60 phones having been registered to LV. For some reason, I thought the phones were all paid for by CV and were part of his companies expenses rather than burner phones. I am too tired to go back and look.

I'm pretty sure I heard that, too. I think perhaps it was Kay when she mentioned that Charles was paying for everybody. There hasn't been much said about it lately that I can recall, but I do remember hearing that CV had somehow provided these phones.

I wonder if Alex's pings alone would have been enough to obtain a search warrant. Using cadaver dogs on the property quickly confirmed suspicion. Comparing satellite imagery before/after the dates in question could also help (if such images existed). Disturbed ground in the pet cemetery area is clearly visible on the one image taken on September 9.

They had the raccoon text from Chad, Alex’s cell phone pings and Tammy’s sister confirming the pet cemetery. Those combined would have been enough for the search warrant, IMO.

I've been going back and reading the Media/Maps/Timelines entries linked to on page 1 of this and all threads.

In a post by Gardener1850 (post #307, dated January 27 2020), there is a summary from a linked East Idaho News story that includes as two of the bullet points:
  • Lori has interesting ties to the resort where she was pulled over
  • EIN will report more on the resort later
That resort was the Kauai Beach Resort. I never found anything about what the "interesting ties" Lori had to the resort were. Does anyone remember later learning that information from East Idaho News or any other source? ETA: Are they simply referring to the fact that Lori and Tylee stayed there for a few weeks when Lori first left Charles? Or, is there some other kind of association?

Link to the page the post is on:
ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Having a lazy day today so I was just sitting here pondering......

CD was in attendance at the courthouse after LV was extradited to ID and it was there that LV insisted on using the name, Daybell. During CD's preliminary hearing, CD corrected Prior with names but it was quite noticable that he didn't flinch when LV was referred as Vallow. Perhaps CD, being goo-goo eyed and love-struck, couldn't completely see through LV before all this happened so maybe Prior has been educating him while he's separated from her. What can Prior do for a guy with dead kids found on his property, dead wife, damning text message, etc? So far, his strategy appears that they will distance CD from LV, let her fend for herself and go from there. Blaming AxC is a done deal since he's not around any more but they may also blame LV considering the relationship the siblings had.

LV has a horrible and probably lethal history of turning on her husbands and she's got to be pissed at CD and Prior right now, especially after the name thing. CD's usefulness to her is over so there's no longer any reason to be loyal to him now. Means decided to waive the preliminary and go right to trial but what would her defense be? Will they say CD told her that the children were hidden, that she never knew were dead and then put the blame on CD and AxC? She could come up with all kinds of b.s. stories why she had to lie to the police and MG by saying she was forced by by to do so by CD for the sake of the kids. Her life has been nothing but lies so why not go with something like that? Of course, she has a ton of other things to account for but she could always say she was under the threat of CD.

It's going to be every man and woman for him/herself and I wouldn't doubt that when murder or conspiracy charges come down, one of them asks for a plea deal. If CD rolls, it would be to cover his butt. He still has family and may have some sort of strange idea that they would believe him. If LV rolls, it would probably be for spite since she no longer has a hit man available or the ability to take out CD except that way. There is incentive to take a plea bargain with lighter sentencing but prosecution wouldn't need both of them so one of them would have to be first. Who would it be?

Prosecution would normally entertain the idea of a plea deal to solidify a case but perhaps if they have enough evidence in their back pocket, they wouldn't want or need any plea deal from either one. If so, my ponderings go right out the window but things could get real interesting when more serious charges come down.

Friday will be an interesting day. Likely no evidence shown but maybe more charges for CD by then? Or, he just pleads not guilty and it’s over in five minutes. Anxious to see how the new judge conducts himself/herself. Anyone remember who the new judge is?

Wonder how the guilty parties are feeling right now. Anxious because they know more charges are coming? Or unconcerned because they feel LE came to a dead end?

RSBM Anyone remember who the new judge is?

Lori Vallow’s case officially moves to district court. Her arraignment is set for 8/27 at 1:30PM in front of Judge Dane H. Watkins Jr.

Dane Watkins, Jr. is a District Judge in the Seventh Judicial District. Judge Watkins has presided over civil and criminal jury and court trials since 2011. Prior to his judgeship, he served for nine years as the elected Bonneville County Prosecuting Attorney.

2019 Fall Seminar Speaker Spotlight: Judge Dane Watkins - ITLA FYI

ETA: Oh, that's Lori's... lemme grab Chads' info... brb

Justin Lum @jlumfox10
Chad Daybell appears in front of Judge Boyce on 8/21 in District Court to face charges of concealment, destruction & alteration of evidence. Also two counts of conspiracy to do those crimes. Steven Boyce was a Bonneville Co. Magistrate Judge before Gov. Brad Little appointed him to be district judge in 7th Judicial District Court in May 2019.

Last edited:
I've been going back and reading the Media/Maps/Timelines entries linked to on page 1 of this and all threads.

In a post by Gardener1850 (post #307, dated January 27 2020), there is a summary from a linked East Idaho News story that includes as two of the bullet points:
  • Lori has interesting ties to the resort where she was pulled over
  • EIN will report more on the resort later
That resort was the Kauai Beach Resort. I never found anything about what the "interesting ties" Lori had to the resort were. Does anyone remember later learning that information from East Idaho News or any other source? ETA: Are they simply referring to the fact that Lori and Tylee stayed there for a few weeks when Lori first left Charles? Or, is there some other kind of association?

Link to the page the post is on:
ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

I heard one mention, on an unapproved social media source, that Lori stayed at a "Mormon Compound" on one of her trips to Kauai. There was no elaboration on that, but it did pique my curiosity. Since this was before JJ and Tylee were discovered dead, perhaps EIN was hoping at the time that they were there.

Lori Vallow’s case officially moves to district court. Her arraignment is set for 8/27 at 1:30PM in front of Judge Dane H. Watkins Jr.

Dane Watkins, Jr. is a District Judge in the Seventh Judicial District. Judge Watkins has presided over civil and criminal jury and court trials since 2011. Prior to his judgeship, he served for nine years as the elected Bonneville County Prosecuting Attorney.

2019 Fall Seminar Speaker Spotlight: Judge Dane Watkins - ITLA FYI

ETA: Oh, that's Lori's... lemme grab Chads' info... brb

Justin Lum @jlumfox10
Chad Daybell appears in front of Judge Boyce on 8/21 in District Court to face charges of concealment, destruction & alteration of evidence. Also two counts of conspiracy to do those crimes. Steven Boyce was a Bonneville Co. Magistrate Judge before Gov. Brad Little appointed him to be district judge in 7th Judicial District Court in May 2019.
Thank you for this. When each go to trial with a jury, will these be their presiding judges?
I noticed both are from Bonneville County. Do you know if it’s a small county or large? I know nothing about Idaho.

That all makes sense and possibly very true, but don't you think that as time went by Chad would have done anything to NOT have the kids buried on his property? It could be that it was nothing more than the closest and only place available at the time, and time was of the essence.

I’ve considered that Lori and Alex took the kids to Yellowstone with a plan to kill one or both of them there, then had to abort the plan for some reason. If their original plan was to kill them there, I’m comfortable assuming that they planned to do so because they thought it was a good place to leave their bodies. Why else?

If that were the case, and they chose to abort that plan, they still chose to murder Tylee that night, IMO, after they returned. In that case, I would agree with you about why they buried Tylee on Chad’s property. Later, they would have buried JJ there, as well, to minimize the separate locations that they had to monitor.

This could make sense, as Tylee’s burial spot is in a poorly planned location on the property; it’s close to the residence and in a spot that family members could try to dig (the pet cemetery). However, JJ’s location seems like more forethought went into it.

All of this brings up a good discussion IMO.
We know CD applied for a permit to have a modular home placed near or over Tylee's body (and was subsequently denied IIRC). It makes sense to me that he would want to cover TR body (parts) and pretend she never existed. This is the one set of remains none of these people wanted found. That would potentially take care of the most desecrated remains but it still leaves JJ's remains to potentially be uncovered one day. The place where JJ was buried (under the tree, on top of the bluff, overlooking the pond) looks to be the ideal burial spot on CD's property as far as a "final resting place" IMO.

If CD ever sold his property or he deeded it to his kids and work was to be done on it, I would think that maybe filling in the pond or even expanding it might be one of the options. Should a backhoe begin to fill it in - wouldn't they take the crown edges of the hill and push it into the hole? That would most certainly uncover JJ. What about if that tree uprooted itself in a windstorm or an ice storm - that would also expose JJ potentially. Even if a new homeowner wanted to expand the pond - they could dig out where JJ was buried. I think CD was stuck with that property because of this decision now - no matter what. He just had to keep his family members out of there for the remainder of his lifetime. MOO

I don’t know that Chad and Lori actually planned to keep the children on the property indefinitely, but they would need to keep them there until the attention died down. After that, if they relocated or sold the property, they could also attempt to relocate the children. IMO, Tylee would be nearly impossible to fully remove from the property but, as I’ve said before, I don’t think Chad and Lori are smart. so that probably wouldn’t stop them from trying—if that was what suited their needs at the particular moment.

That said, in the short term, Chad would have a much greater need to deal with Tylee’s burial spot than JJ’s—after all, she was buried in the pet cemetery. How long would it be before someone in the family attempted to put another pet there? A modular home would have allowed him to quickly cover her, but also potentially allow him access later.

IMO, In his mind, JJ could be dealt with later because, in the short term again, it was probably less likely that someone within his household would go digging by the pond.

All JMO. My apologies if some of the language comes across as callous, regarding “dealing with” the kids. I meant to reflect how Chad and Lori so callously (monstrously!} treated the children.

ETA: Punctuation.

Thank you for this. When each go to trial with a jury, will these be their presiding judges?
I noticed both are from Bonneville County. Do you know if it’s a small county or large? I know nothing about Idaho.

per wikipedia.com

Bonneville County is a county located in the U.S. state of Idaho. As of the 2010 census, the county had a population of 104,234, making it the fourth-most populous county in Idaho and the most populous in eastern Idaho. Its county seat and largest city is Idaho Falls. (e.d. the district court is in Idaho falls/Bonneville County-different from where Chad/Lori's cases were)

upload_2020-8-16_21-29-21.png
Per google maps

Where I live, they pull from the county that the even occurred. Since the district court for felonies is in a different county in Idaho, do they pull from that county? I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait for someone here to educate on such, or Nathan already has?

I heard one mention, on an unapproved social media source, that Lori stayed at a "Mormon Compound" on one of her trips to Kauai. There was no elaboration on that, but it did pique my curiosity. Since this was before JJ and Tylee were discovered dead, perhaps EIN was hoping at the time that they were there.
Here is an article from Kawaii. I did not realize how much CD and LD presence was disturbing island residents.

Lori Vallow arrested | The Garden Island

Hawaii resort condo where 'cult' mom Lori Vallow and husband have lived since mid-December | Daily Mail Online

Nate Eaton specifically mentioned 60 burner phones in the MG interview and also 30 associated email addresses in another interview. Charles was allegedly paying for 21 family accounts (phones, tablets,...). IMO those are seperate.

MOO JJ murder was standard murder.
Probably due to JJ being increasingly unmanageable.
MOO apparently his meds were stopped and MOO likely they tried to faith heal him.
He was getting a bit bigger and an un-medicated autistic boy with no sturdy behavior plan can be extremely difficult.
Tylee looked like she loved JJ and had the smarts and interest in him and created a coherent peaceful world for him.

The saddest part is that Kay would have taken JJ. Willingly.

I can't help but think CD made some sort of rule that for LV to be the goddess he claimed she was, she had to cut earthly ties to other humans, which would explain the deaths of her two husbands, one ex- and the other estranged, and it would explain the deaths of JJ and Tylee. I wonder if her other two former husbands would have eventually died as well, in some sort of purification for her. Kind of a forever annulment of her prior marriages?

At the end of the day, we're talking about some true evil here. Madness is afoot and I think we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg at this point. Those 60 burner phones assigned to different email addresses suggests--to me--that many more people are involved and that they had plans to bring about the end times in a big way.

I also can't help but wonder if more spouses/children died but their deaths just haven't been linked to this group yet. I hope not, but knowing BB was a target makes me think it's possible. I also have to wonder if some of the group members are in the hierarchy of Rexberg's government and law enforcement.

Dane Watkins, Jr. is a District Judge in the Seventh Judicial District. Judge Watkins has presided over civil and criminal jury and court trials since 2011. Prior to his judgeship, he served for nine years as the elected Bonneville County Prosecuting Attorney..

Watkins received both his Bachelors and JD from Brigham Young University. I don't want to judge the judge, but I do wonder at the intensity of his religious beliefs.

https://ballotpedia.org/Dane_Hansen_Watkins,_Jr.

The saddest part is that Kay would have taken JJ. Willingly.

I can't help but think CD made some sort of rule that for LV to be the goddess he claimed she was, she had to cut earthly ties to other humans, which would explain the deaths of her two husbands, one ex- and the other estranged, and it would explain the deaths of JJ and Tylee. I wonder if her other two former husbands would have eventually died as well, in some sort of purification for her. Kind of a forever annulment of her prior marriages?
Don't forget that Lori also profited financially from her children's deaths. Had she given JJ to Kay she would not have been receiving benefits for him and Tylee might not have wanted to stay with her either.
I also can't help but wonder if more spouses/children died but their deaths just haven't been linked to this group yet. I hope not, but knowing BB was a target makes me think it's possible. I also have to wonder if some of the group members are in the hierarchy of Rexberg's government and law enforcement.
I think we would have heard of other suspicious deaths by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304