FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he threw out that post about sacrificing a chicken live on FB - he said the live chicken was currently in the trunk - as a way to explain possible blood in the trunk of his car?

I thought the exact same thing when I read it! And the "followers" were encouraging it!

I totally missed that in his 57 minute rant. Was that were this was from? I assume now we can link his stuff directly as he not only is a POI, he has been arrested.

TIA if someone can link.

Last edited:
I had been extending him the benefit of the doubt since he was aware of all the cameras and didn't seem to be hiding from LE. Glad that he was incompetent at lying and covering his tracks and I hope that they can bring her home soon :(

Ughhhhhh it shows him googling trash pickup. I really, REALLY hope she is not in a landfill/unable to be recovered.

The pants she was wearing and childrens toys were seen in the garbage dumpster of the QT. How utterly stupid. Yet I'm not getting the vibe that the body was in THAT dumpster... but you are right. If the toys and her pants she was seen wearing that matched the video earlier were the same.... and then they were separated... where did her body go.

Damn... looking at the timeline they waited soooooooooooooooooo long to do search warrants on not only his car, but hers! I guess they really knew what/who did it and just had to wait to ENSURE they got a conviction. SMDH it took so long looking and making that timeline!

I had been extending him the benefit of the doubt since he was aware of all the cameras and didn't seem to be hiding from LE. Glad that he was incompetent at lying and covering his tracks and I hope that they can bring her home soon :(

Mind-boggling to me that he would put himself in these places that had surveillance video. How could he possibly have thought this narrative would clear him? I am dumbfounded...and also grateful that he’s an idiot.

Looking at the timeline posted above, Leila arrived and met SR at the gas station at 2:30 pm on the 25th, and by 12:01 am on the 26th (less than TEN hours later), he is googling nefarious ****! Whatever happened, it escalated quickly!

Yep, and it happened after 10:20 pm 7/25 after she was last seen on camera inside the Racetrac gas station mart. Sadly, I think he'd been planning to harm her for a while. :(

If you look at the post, he edits the part about her right out of that post too! The reason we can see that, is the edit history that shows he originally posted this.. then later removed her from the post!

Facebook makes some maddening changes, but this is one I'm glad they made. <modsnip: off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
DBM

Yes, he does remind me of another case here in the last year, and so much was learned during that case from victimology that we at WS researched, and many here have like @Finlay for this case who took it upon herself/himself to venture into victimology . Learning about the life of the victim is #1 for LE... not to shame, but to understand the lifestyle and the risk/potential exposures. That is how perps are caught!

I know three cases here specifically where we had members that were already into BDSM in one case, another spoke of her sugar daddy experience in Lueck's case, and one in Atlanta re "models" in a third case.

In this case, I appreciate not only those who signed up to go looking into victimology (which is the FIRST thing LE does, so should we!...), but those who actually participated in those sites. This is what is so great here at WS as that members here at WS participate is such lifestyles.. and know it is not shaming to mention such lifestyle and share their knowledge of such (without shame) to give us insight to the lifestyles.

It’s certainly possible and it would warrant her pedophile comment IF that comment was made by her.

IMO he’s never going to fess up to where she is, unless LE are able to find her then I just hope that there’s enough evidence to secure a no body conviction. Perhaps DNA from the shovel. JMO

I think this idiot has made so many errors that a body is a "nice but not necessary" for a conviction. Coupled with her own social media that shows her totally devoted to her child, a jury would never believe she just walked off.....but it is Florida, so all bets are off.

Conviction for the offense of kidnapping requires proof of transportation in interstate commerce, of an unconsenting person, who is held for ransom or reward or otherwise, where the accused's acts were knowingly and willfully committed. Situations falling within the "or otherwise" language of the statute have included those where the purpose of the kidnapping was to silence a potential witness,

1033. Kidnapping—18 U.S.C. §§ 1201, 1202

I believe this is what applies to the kidnapping charge, not ransom.

Can someone post a link for the Timeline Thread? Thanks!

MOO- I think it was broke during a struggle and he needed to explain it in his video, so he said she came to Florida with the broken window and he still bought the car. MOO

And iirc, he said paid $3,000 for it one day and turned around to sell it for $1,000 to a friend the next?

Umm, guess he didn't go to classes about stock market in how to buy low and sell high?

:p

I thought I just read that he used Leila's credit card for the purchases from one of the articles that were linked here? It seemed to be a reputable MSM site?

I too am thinking that the initials were transposed in the affidavit. We'll see.

Yet... it would explain how LE/FBI interviewed and contacted her early on if those initials are indeed correct. They matched up his purchase to the card, and off they went to interview her in the hospital.

Dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member