Forensic Files Returns in 2020

Hello every body and thank you in advance
This is one of the episodes that marked me the most and I am not the only one
here is the very concise summary (because it was a long time ago of the episode:

A teenage boy of 16 or 17 years, helps his friend of the same age wash away the blood in his house and claims not to know it came from the murder he committed (I believe with a hammer or other object). blunt) against his mother who was supposedly cruel to him. He will take life for this help. Moreover, his case was mentioned in another French documentary on the people who will spend their entire lives in prison. We saw him in it telling that he had met a woman touched by his story via the net and that he was going to get married together. May be
one of them was called Eric.

This is the story. Maybe I added things that are not in the original or i made some mistakes, but that's all i remember. I will be really happy to receive help from someone.

this is an episode coming from more probably "forensic files" but can arise from "Unusual Suspects" or Forensic Investigators. I don't know.

And excuse my robotic english, in fact i am not from your country but from europe.
thank you so much

After a stroke of monster bowl I found! this is Nathan Ybanez and his friend Erik Jensen. I have the impression of having returned all the net to achieve it but I am very disappointed because I cannot find any episode of forensic files which corresponds to this case. Yet I'm sure I've heard about it in these documentaries.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back