Found Deceased KS - Marilane Carter, 36, Overland Park, enroute to Birmingham, 1 Aug, call from Memphis, 2 Aug 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually- at least in my state- She wouldve still been in the car :( The whole lot would've been hauled off to the lab, Marilane included.

Good to know. And that’s somehow worse to think her body was in the vehicle while someone took and posted video of the car being towed away. I also feel for the truck driver.

So sad to read the news that Marilane was found deceased. I do find it a bit odd that the containers were spotted but never searched, but who would think that she would just drive in.

Condolences and comfort to her husband, beautiful young children and all her loved ones.

yes that is so weird. How do they say they do not suspect foul play when she was in a shipping container.

Missing Kansas woman’s vehicle found in Crittenden County with body inside
What? From your link
Crittenden County Chief Todd Grooms said Carter’s vehicle appears to have driven into an empty storage container on private property. Carter’s purse and credit cards were found inside the vehicle.

Allen said the property is usually gated. It remains unclear how the driver made it onto the property and into the container.
—-
So they think she opened a gate drive the vehicle to a container - opened the container drove her car inside got out and closed the door ? Then how did she actually die ? I hope this is a full investigation
JMO

Wish people would seek to know more, read articles, more openness in the medical world to train workers and people suffering. Seems from the neck up, serious problems are mostly ignored.
Please point me in the direction to some good articles or information.

O/T
I have an employee that I believe is suffering from some mental health issues. I never know what kind of mood she will come to work in or what mood she will be in after her lunch break. She has a hard time focusing on long task. She is emotional quite often. I have gently, brought up the idea she should talk to her Doctor about being so emotional. Needless to say, that did not go well. She does’t want to take meds. or does’t need them. Okay!

I would appreciate any information to help educate myself.

Maybe WS has a thread on this topic?

Thank you in advance!

What? From your link
Crittenden County Chief Todd Grooms said Carter’s vehicle appears to have driven into an empty storage container on private property. Carter’s purse and credit cards were found inside the vehicle.

Allen said the property is usually gated. It remains unclear how the driver made it onto the property and into the container.
—-
So they think she opened a gate drive the vehicle to a container - opened the container drove her car inside got out and closed the door ? Then how did she actually die ? I hope this is a full investigation
JMO
Youcant close them from inside.

Just looking at this case after the fact. Very sad and painful for her family. It is hard to help people in need with mental issues. This sounds like a planned out situation but the investigation will likely tell us for sure. She probably knew about those containers and knew that was a good place to accumulate the emissions to die painlessly. The car would be out of gas or it may have turned off by not having enough oxygen to continue combustion. Last phone location is a great clue and the area should be searched thoroughly. Prayers for the famly.

i was so very sorry this morning to hear this news, although i'm sure it's better for her family and friends than not knowing the outcome. i still have so many questions, and i'm not quite ready to leave my suspicions behind just yet. hope we get some answers, and it's not written off as a suicide just because a few people said she was "mentally ill." i hope they will investigate the victim (marilane) thoroughly to determine that she 100 percent did this, and it doesn't go down as one of those cases where we are still left scratching our heads with disbelief and confusion.

RIP marilane.

Just looking at this case after the fact. Very sad and painful for her family. It is hard to help people in need with mental issues. This sounds like a planned out situation but the investigation will likely tell us for sure. She probably knew about those containers and knew that was a good place to accumulate the emissions to die painlessly. The car would be out of gas or it may have turned off by not having enough oxygen to continue combustion. Last phone location is a great clue and the area should be searched thoroughly. Prayers for the famly.
Or she could have randomly seen the containers, driven in, and swallowed some pills. She may have wanted to do so at the hotel and decided she didn’t want to be found or resuscitated, IMO very sad.

i was so very sorry this morning to hear this news, although i'm sure it's better for her family and friends than not knowing the outcome. i still have so many questions, and i'm not quite ready to leave my suspicions behind just yet. hope we get some answers, and it's not written off as a suicide just because a few people said she was "mentally ill." i hope they will investigate the victim (marilane) thoroughly to determine that she 100 percent did this, and it doesn't go down as one of those cases where we are still left scratching our heads with disbelief and confusion.

RIP marilane.
An autopsy will be performed.

Good to know. And that’s somehow worse to think her body was in the vehicle while someone took and posted video of the car being towed away. I also feel for the truck driver.
If she was still in that car there would have been a tarp over it. There is no way they would have hauled that car away with her body exposed inside, through city streets or down the highway. Plus the loss of any evidence that could have fallen out. MOO MOO MOO

These have been the longest weeks of our lives as we tried to cling to the hope that Marilane was still alive.

Thank you to all who have offered words of encouragement, prayers, tips, help, and support during this very difficult time. We experienced firsthand the extreme love of family, friends, and strangers ... from a young woman who posted Marilane’s picture in truck stops all the way in Florida, to those who participated in prayer vigils, to those who volunteered to help us do sonar searches, to those who showed up at our door with meals.

Marilane was dearly loved by family and friends. The all-out effort to find her is a testimony to that.

The objective of this page was to mobilize an army of people to help us find Marilane. This was accomplished. We are extremely grieved by the outcome.

If you would like to hear more about her story, please visit her website www.FindMarilane.com, which will have more information posted tomorrow. ❤️
Find Marilane
I’m having trouble finding her page so I’m bumping this. I assume the website will be where further info is shared by family. Can anyone else confirm it’s gone?

What? From your link

—-
JMO
This is just too weird for me.

Did she search this area out in advance? Trying hard not to be found after giving in?
I'm just thinking out loud.
Was she followed away from the gas store?
My heart hurts today.

IMO, Marilane drove into the container during daylight hours because of the difficulty of finding an open gate and an open storage container, driving in a dark field and maneuvering a vehicle into a tight space.

I’m having trouble finding her page so I’m bumping this. I assume the website will be where further info is shared by family. Can anyone else confirm it’s gone?
They must have taken it down. Here's their website:https://www.findmarilane.com/?fbclid=IwAR2SaQuSS84VqIutRZ8zbii3P-au2NZWbblDM4Rx7N5o9C3w23M7UZqD7ek

I'm a bit surprised they took the facebook page down, why not let it stay and direct everyone to the website. Although the website is pretty generic now. Sad!

Body believed to be missing Kansas pastor's wife found in her car inside a shipping container | Daily Mail Online

32131846-8643231-image-a-2_1597843764368.jpg

32131836-8643231-image-a-10_1597843865132.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members