Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late to the party as usual :rolleyes:

As far as the enquiry into PS leading 'absolutely no-where' - well may be it did and maybe it didn't - are you saying he shouldn't have even tried?
In addition, it was mentioned at Jubes trial, by Laura Bancroft (who is no longer on the strike force) that she 'believed' that PS is no longer a POI - meaning she doesn't know for sure - MSN picked it up as he has been ruled out. I don't think so, MSN really do change what has been said in court.

I just wanted to reply to your mention of "three killers free" - first Matt Leveson's Killer - it has been 'legally resolved' that Matt died of an overdose and that his boyfriend disposed of his body - how does that leave a killer free?

-Second - Bowraville - the alleged killer has been through 2 trials (1991 and 1997) and found not guilty/charges dropped. How is this GJ's fault that a Killer is free when he wasn't even on the case at that time? He has spent much of his time trying to change the law to have the offender retrialed on all three murders. Shame on him for trying to do this. :eek:

Who is the third? Williams Killer? How do you know William is dead?

Can you also list for me the cases that he has solved, those that he has charged and murderers that have been found guilty and put in jail? Seems unfair to your argument if you don't mention his successes. ............. (Spose not)

Where is the true basis you talk about?

Don't label me at a Jubes fan - I respect him doing his job - but I wouldn't if he did anything that I regarded as wrong.

ive been stewing on this too! Perfectly said, thank you!
He is who I'd want if something terrible happened to a loved one. The foster parents and the Levesons speak to highly of him for good reason.

it makes me so mad that he is no longer fighting for William :(

There are some interesting comments about the neighbor from No35 in Jubes' Book, that are fairly disturbing .... IMO

He describes him as "a fat hairy gorilla of a man"

"Hanging in what remains of his garden are the bodies of dead animals, tied up with string. Walking inside my worry deepens when we find what looks like a kind of shrine at the end of the man's bed made out of a photograph of William, along with quotes of mine taken from newspapers, saying we will never give up trying to find him."

Ref: I Catch Killers Jubelin and Box, Chapter: There's No Death That's A Good Death Pg 1.2

Ummm.... for such a nice looking area, there is just so much weird stuff going on!!! Dead animals on strings now? What the ?

Ummm.... for such a nice looking area, there is just so much weird stuff going on!!! Dead animals on strings now? What the ?
Yes totally agree Ms Kite.... and also the Book, I Catch Killers, says that the Surveillance Camera, that Savage found, was actually placed there for surveillance of No 35......

Oh wow :eek:

I would really like to know if he has definitely been cleared and how. I'd also like to know if he goes fishing. I can't shake the feeling the two cars FFC saw parked on the street were parked at his place. Had two others arrived early, maybe before daylight and all 3 left in one car to go fishing and return mid morning?
Or did 4 go fishing?? And the other 3 were dropped off by the Teal Sedan driven by the big sandy haired fellow???

You raise a great point!

There was a lot of talk about the creepy house at #35 back in the threads. I was just taking a look back there, but it looks like we lost the interior photos when the forum changed to the newer format.
And I can't find them on the real estate sites now, because the house has since gone up for sale again and the photos are all nice 'normal' newer ones now.

We always wondered why there was a stuffed toy sitting up on the back of the couch at #35 when a lone man lived there.

The TV was pointed away from the couch, as if someone sat on the floor to watch the TV, out of view below the window line.

And the house went up for sale suddenly, I think in Feb 2015:
35 Benaroon Drive - REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE
"We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."

You can read some of the chat about it here:
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Last edited:
Yes totally agree Ms Kite.... and also the Book, I Catch Killers, says that the Surveillance Camera, that Savage found, was actually placed there for surveillance of No 35......

Wow.. that is an interesting new piece of information. I’ll have a look through the threads when I have more time, but can anyone recall when the surveillance was placed in the bush? Also, was the owner of #35 ever publicly cleared by investigators?

Probably just wishful thinking, but is anyone else hopeful that GJ has purposefully left some clues in his new book that the current investigators are uninterested in?

Yes. I bought the kindle version today but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I imagine I will read it over the weekend. I am very interested to read between the lines.

I am sure that Jubes (and Dan Box) would stay within legal parameters ... but there are ways of saying things.

There was a lot of talk about the creepy house at #35 back in the threads. I was just taking a look back there, but it looks like we lost the interior photos when the forum changed to the newer format.
And I can't find them on the real estate sites now, because the house has since gone up for sale again and the photos are all nice 'normal' newer ones now.

We always wondered why there was a stuffed toy sitting up on the back of the couch at #35 when a lone man lived there.

The TV was pointed away from the couch, as if someone sat on the floor to watch the TV, out of view below the window line.

And the house went up for sale suddenly, I think in Feb 2015:
35 Benaroon Drive - REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE
"We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."

You can read some of the chat about it here:
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Shame the photos were lost SA.......
Maybe someone may have them saved on a file ?????
And from CO's Book, Missing William Tyrrell, we know his house was searched 3 times in the first 2 days by local Police.....
12/9 at 2.40pm and again at 3.30pm
13/9 at 11.00am
These were probably just local searches, rather than with Warrants and conducting a Forensic Search.

Shame the photos were lost SA.......
Maybe someone may have them saved on a file ?????
And from CO's Book, Missing William Tyrrell, we know his house was searched 3 times in the first 2 days by local Police.....
12/9 at 2.40pm and again at 3.30pm
13/9 at 11.00am
These were probably just local searches, rather than with Warrants and conducting a Forensic Search.

Unfortunately, if you read back in the threads, the house wasn't searched particularly well.
They opened up the hatch in the ceiling, looked inside, but didnt go up there. They deduced that the dust up there hadn't been moved around. There was a ladder there somewhere IIRC.

They could hear water running when they knocked on his door. He wouldn't come to the door. They did get him to open the door, but it took a while.

There were electrical cords running all over the living room floor. A big owl sitting next to the TV. The TV kinda in the middle of the floor, with its rear to the front door, and its screen not visible from the couch.
It just seemed as if that is how you might place a TV if you didn't want anyone to see what you were watching.

We almost immediately labelled it the creepy house, because it was creepy inside.

And if you recall the position Jubes stood in for his long chat with Dan Box, way back long ago, he stood right at the bottom of the slope of #48 ... right across from #35.

Might mean nothing much, or it might mean a lot ... but we wondered.

Last edited:
Wow.. that is an interesting new piece of information. I’ll have a look through the threads when I have more time, but can anyone recall when the surveillance was placed in the bush? Also, was the owner of #35 ever publicly cleared by investigators?
Hi Lox , they only started looking into No 35 in 2016...... so cameras didn't go up until then .....

Unfortunately, if you read back in the threads, the house wasn't searched particularly well.
They opened up the hatch in the ceiling, looked inside, but didnt go up there. They deduced that the dust up there hadn't been moved around. There was a ladder there somewhere, I think.

They could hear water running when they knocked on his door. He wouldn't come to the door. They did get him to open the door, but it took a while.

There were electrical cords running all over the living room floor. A big owl sitting next to the TV.

We almost immediately labelled it the creepy house, because it was creepy inside.

Yes I remember .... and agree with the searches not being particularly well done, hence my last line in previous post

BBM

Both books can be discussed.

Always give credit to the author. Book title, page # and paraphrasing or brief quotes are allowed.

Screenshots and more extensive quoting requires approval of the author (the copyright holder).

Do not try to get more content in by breaking it up into multiple posts.
Thanks for clarification sillybilly.. I guess I missed the point when the one book was banned from discussion. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Re the "creepy house": I kept a file for similarly creepy photos of other houses too, all advertised by the same real estate agent (whose agency and website have since gone). The photographer seems to have had a strange ability to make every house look like the residents had fled the scene without warning. (I mean no offence to the owners of these properties, by the way. I expect their places would have looked very different if the photos had been done by anybody else.)

Some examples, with Creepy House first:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thank you drsleuth :)

I asked because I'd like to discuss GO but I'm not sure what's allowed and what's not.

From the inquest I know when asked by CA Craddock what car he owned at the time William went missing GO said a Mazda 626.

I haven't read Missing William Tyrrell and would like to know from anyone who has read it, does it reveal anything about GO's car? Or drsleuth, was there mention at any other time during the inquest that you're aware of as to what car he owned at the time?

TIA
Blues Clues,
I've got the paperback edition of CO's Missing William Tyrrell, so can't do much of a search, but just based on a quick flick through: I think there's nothing about GO's vehicle. And I think the only time GO is mentioned is in relation to his phone call to FGM's house at 9:10 am on Fri 12 Sep 2014.

But at the inquest: a white sedan was mentioned in Lia Harris's tweets on 14 Aug 2019 during the appearance of witness MM:

@LiaJHarris: [MM] is asked about a man named [GO], who he played darts with. He tells the court he didn’t know him well. Mr [GO] is also expected to testify in the coming days.

@LiaJHarris: [MM] is asked if he knew [BS] and he tells the court he didn’t. He is also asked if he knew Mr [GO] drove a White sedan and he said he didn’t.

So, does that mean it's OK to discuss any other books on the subject?

There is no blanket approval. Please contact a Mod or Admin with the name of the book and the author and we will make a decision.

Chumley's book "Searching for Spiderman" is not approved.

Gary Jubelin's book and Caroline Overington's book are the only two that are approved for discussion at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288