FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they went to far from that area - they are only showing footage of her there, is there no traffic cams on the way to and from Fort Lauderdale Beach - I thought they had gone to eat somewhere with SR where is the footage from that? Has he lied about those things as well or is there more to Leila's story?

ETA - such as an accomplice?

Last edited:
Yes, he also said he was training or raising her child to be a "God." Maybe after his relationship with T ended he was looking for a replacement and thought of Leila. I think he is the one who reached out to her and persuaded her to come to Florida.

I do think they took the truck that night and maybe Leila was driving. The sand in the diaper must have come from the beach, or at least from some other sandy area other than the apartments. We saw Leila at 10:20 with Kam and she had to have changed his diaper by then. We know he looked for the information about chloroform but we don't know if he ever used it. It's possible he was thinking of using it on Kam to make sure he didn't wake up. Maybe his original plan was keeping the child but changed his mind because he knew there would be evidence that would connect him to them or he just got paranoid. He probably waited to drop him off at that time because by 8:00 am there are usually people around.

I also think it's possible that he tried to render Leila unconscious with the chloroform in the truck. It's not easy to do and that might be when she put up a fight.

Regarding his car, he may have left his car at Walmart in view of the cameras so he could tell LE he was there the whole time and Leila must have left in the truck without his noticing. He did say that he slept for several hours.

As you said, LE must have much more evidence that we don't know about, but I wish we at least knew if she was seen with him getting into the truck. During the PC they said they have more images that may be released at a later time. I wonder if some of the footage shows SR and Leila together after 10:20 pm.

IMO

“The sand in the diaper must have come from the beach, or at least from some other sandy area other than the apartments.
We saw Leila at 10:20 with Kam and she had to have changed his diaper by then.”

It’s confusing to me that Leila was wearing a dress if they had just came from the beach so she must have changed and had plans to go out or go somewhere besides sitting at Racetrac or Walmart. Also Kamdyns diaper would have been changed after the beach so how did he get sand in his diaper again? Maybe they went to a beach area at night after she was seen in the Racetrac video. Maybe an outdoor beach bar where Kamdyn might have been sitting in the sand playing.

Last edited:
New, cctv released..
Aug 20 2020
At the start of the video when LC drives into the carpark in her truck, She stops and it appears that the car is SR Lexus (next to black car)
If you notice at the 0:48 mark they show the Lexus leaving and the same red car (parked facing out) is still there . I wonder if this is when they first met up?
Also at the 0:38 mark someone is behind her as she enters the store, is it SR? Is that why they pause the video?
Sorry if this has already been discussed. Still trying to catch up.
All of the above MOO

At the start of the video when LC drives into the carpark in her truck, She stops and it appears that the car is SR Lexus (next to black car)
If you notice at the 0:48 mark they show the Lexus leaving and the same red car (parked facing out) is still there . I wonder if this is when they first met up?
Also at the 0:38 mark someone is behind her as she enters the store, is it SR? Is that why they pause the video?
Sorry if this has already been discussed. Still trying to catch up.
All of the above MOO
I wondered about the guy entering behind her, but to me that guy looks heavy set, not likely SR.

With this new video released today I wonder if someone on WS could do a timeline for us to post in here. The fact that she was driving his car has me wanting to back on everything and I feel like a timeline would be the best way to do it. And I'm talking a TL that includes the time on video footage that she was seen and everything. I looked in the timeline thread and didn't really see one that was easy to go by bc it was posted before all this new information came out.

I wondered about the guy entering behind her, but to me that guy is heavy set, not likely SR. The rest I don't know...
Sorry I meant where she is pictured in the dress. Someone holds the door open. You can’t really make out if it’s female or male.
The one where she’s by herself, that’s definitely not SR as he appears to be bigger.

I don't believe he put her in the dumpster just her stuff, very risky. Since he should have known there will be camera.

This is my thoughts also. I think they would have picked up something on the camera if he put her body in there and I think a worker would have noticed something. This guy is not that stupid to put her there. As you said it's a very extremely risky place to put her.

I know this has not been discussed in depth or highlighted very much by LE, but Leila was seen in Vero Beach on July 24th at the Cracker Barrel with Kam. She is apparently first documented arriving in Hollywood and meeting SR around 2:30 pm on July 25th at the RaceTrac. Where did she stay on July 24th? Was she with anyone else at Cracker Barrel?

I don't believe he put her in the dumpster just her stuff, very risky. Since he should have known there will be camera.

I think something happened to Leila at a beach somewhere because she wasn’t there to change Kamdyn after the beach. He must have slept all night with his sandy diaper because Mom wasn’t there and the next morning he was dropped off at the apartments.

Interesting tidbit: The Racetrac video that was released today of Leila being seen entering and driving SR car was taken July 25th at 2:20PM so we know she was alive at 2:25PM The day before Kam was found wandering. That's only an 18 hour time gap from when she was seen to when Kam was found. I'm thinking he killed Leila that morning.

MSM link that states the time she was seen in new video:

$10K Reward For Information Leading To Location Of Missing Mom Leila Cavett.

With this new video released today I wonder if someone on WS could do a timeline for us to post in here. The fact that she was driving his car has me wanting to back on everything and I feel like a timeline would be the best way to do it. And I'm talking a TL that includes the time on video footage that she was seen and everything. I looked in the timeline thread and didn't really see one that was easy to go by bc it was posted before all this new information came out.
Did they include a timestamp in the picture of her getting out of the car? Was it at 3:00 pm when they reportedly went back to the gas station? The one with her in the dress was about 10:20 pm. After that the next activity is when SR left Walmart parking lot at 8:15 am, he allegedly went to drop off Kam and was back by 8:38 am. At about 9:40 he went to Walmart and bought the garbage bags, duct tape and carpet cleaner.

What stands out to me is that right after that there is a huge gap in SM activity between 11:20 am to 4:00 pm. Before and after that he seems to be posting continuously. This is the 26th, when he said he was there all day using the wifi except to go to the beach and to get weed.

So what was he doing during that time? Did he take the truck somewhere and clean it? Where was Leila? He tried hard to convince anybody listening that he was there all day going in and out of racetrac but I have a feeling he was busy doing other things.

Interesting tidbit: The Racetrac video that was released today of Leila being seen entering and driving SR car was taken July 25th at 2:20PM so we know she was alive at 2:25PM The day before Kam was found wandering. That's only an 18 hour time gap from when she was seen to when Kam was found. I'm thinking he killed Leila that morning.

Wasn’t the Racetrac Dress Video 10:30 pm on the 25th?

The last time she was seen on video was July 25th at 10:20 pm. So that's about 10 hours before Kam was found. However, LE said she was last seen on the 26th, hours before he was found but we don't know who saw her, whether she was seen on camera, or what time it was.

He also insisted she would be seen getting into the black car with several men. He said Leila pulled up right at the pump so I would think he knew about those cameras, too.

I can't imagine him being that stupid either, but I guess you never know. He could have put the body in a container or a large garbage bag, then dumped all the clothes and toys on top of it.

ah that's right! See this is why I want a timeline LOL

This news update shows all of the dates Leila was spotted on Video.

The surveillance footage released Thursday shows the last known images of 21-year-old Leila Cavett before her mysterious disappearance on or about July 25, FBI officials said.

The search for Cavett began the next day, July 26, where her 2-year-old son Kamdyn was found wandering in the parking lot of an apartment complex in Miramar.

FBI officials said Cavett, who had previously been living in Georgia, came down to Florida on July 24th, with a photo showing her at a Cracker Barrel in Vero Beach near Interstate 95 that day.

The next day, July 25th, she was seen in the Fort Lauderdale Beach and Las Olas areas during the day and at a RaceTrac gas station in Hollywood that night.

The new footage released Thursday showed Cavett's truck at the gas station, and her exiting a Lexus at the gas station. It also shows her inside the gas station twice, the last time at around 10:15 p.m. on July 25.

Ryan said Cavett met him at the RaceTrac gas station on July 25 and said Cavett and her son went with him to Fort Lauderdale Beach that day in his Lexus, the complaint said.

The three returned to the gas station and Ryan said Cavett and her son left in a dark sedan with several men around 2:30 a.m. on July 26, the complaint said. He said it was the last time he saw her.

Another employee specifically remembered seeing children’s toys and women’s clothing inside the dumpster on or around July 26, the complaint said. The employee recognized a distinct pair of floral pants worn by Cavett in a picture shown to them.

FBI Offers $10,000 Reward, Releases New Video in Missing Mom Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member