Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
clown , ..how about your low i.q. , there are now 16 charged in the murder 3 days ago in lawrence county ,
LAWRENCE COUNTY, Mo. (KY3) - Authorities have arrested all nine suspects wanted in connection to a Lawrence County homicide investigation.

Investigators say Sarah Pasco, 28, of Aurora, Missouri, and another woman were shot on the night of Sunday, August 16, 2020. Pasco died from injuries.

Authorities say the second woman survived and led deputies to Pasco’s body in a well in the town of Miller, Missouri. Investigators believe the two were kidnapped, then taken to that location.

Lawrence County detectives worked with multiple other agencies around southwest Missouri to track down nine suspects. Investigators are trying to figure out what led to the violent shooting that killed Pasco and critically injured the other woman. Court records really don’t list any particular reason.

What does this have to do with anything clownman?

Hey everybody,

For the last few days, I've been putting together a couple of letters for both the Missouri attorney general's office and the federal attorney general's office.

I'm deeply concerned that as people age, some of them are in their early to mid 70s now, they will begin to experience health and mental issues and die before another agency can get individuals under oath depositions from them.

Reading that detective King with the SPD has died has motivated my focus and attention on getting these letters written and sent ASAP.

Albeit, detective King was not involved in the initial investigation in 1992, he was involved in later stages of the investigation.

In the letter, I will be referencing many of my concerns.

However, I have been unable to find who the person and their job title was, who said early in the investigation, that the case would be difficult to prosecute due to the way the case was being handled by the SPD.

Obviously, that's not an exact quote of what he said, because I can't remember exactly what was said and I can't find a source to reference it.

If anybody can help me out in finding a source that would be great.

Presently I have included in the letters, the lack of any information being released on the review done by the NCMEC.

The gag orders on the searches.

The lack of information on why Steve Garrison's bond was reduced and supposed hotel "Escape"

And David Ashers embellishment on a police report during the Springfield abortion clinic shooting investigation in December of 1991. (which I have no difficulty in characterizing as Asher making more than one materially false statement to justify probable cause for a search warrant and arrest warrant in a police report.

Also, if anybody has advice or suggestions on what else I should put into the letters, it would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks Bartt.

Good for writing, Bartt! I hope someone will answer you. I will try and see if I can find the original person who said the prosecution would be difficult. I would definitely mention Asher and all that he said in the 2019 tv episode where he lied. I would mention in the letters that everyone who attended the graduation parties on June 6 needs to be interviewed again as well as any living parents of the then teenagers. It would probably be impossible, but I also think the phone records need to be checked to verify someone called while Janelle was in the house. Her and Mike's actions are still questionable to me. I would also write about Kathy Kirby and the way she threw shade at you in the second newspaper. I would also mention that Michelle Elder's wanted Stacy to spend the night with her at the last minute for some reason. If they still have any bed sheets or anything else perhaps it could be tested again. Do you know if their cars were ever dusted for prints? I would also mention looking into Dale. I wish you well, Bartt. You're a good guy and you have my full support. Whoever did this could very easily be 65+ by now. Time will eventually solve this case. I truly believe it.

Also, everyone, I know it can be stressful, but please don't argue and get the form shut down. We're here to discuss Sherill, Suzie, and Stacy, with the hopes of one day seeing this crime solved, not fight amongst ourselves.

Hey everybody,

For the last few days, I've been putting together a couple of letters for both the Missouri attorney general's office and the federal attorney general's office.

I'm deeply concerned that as people age, some of them are in their early to mid 70s now, they will begin to experience health and mental issues and die before another agency can get individuals under oath depositions from them.

Reading that detective King with the SPD has died has motivated my focus and attention on getting these letters written and sent ASAP.

Albeit, detective King was not involved in the initial investigation in 1992, he was involved in later stages of the investigation.

In the letter, I will be referencing many of my concerns.

However, I have been unable to find who the person and their job title was, who said early in the investigation, that the case would be difficult to prosecute due to the way the case was being handled by the SPD.

Obviously, that's not an exact quote of what he said, because I can't remember exactly what was said and I can't find a source to reference it.

If anybody can help me out in finding a source that would be great.

Presently I have included in the letters, the lack of any information being released on the review done by the NCMEC.

The gag orders on the searches.

The lack of information on why Steve Garrison's bond was reduced and supposed hotel "Escape"

And David Ashers embellishment on a police report during the Springfield abortion clinic shooting investigation in December of 1991. (which I have no difficulty in characterizing as Asher making more than one materially false statement to justify probable cause for a search warrant and arrest warrant in a police report.

Also, if anybody has advice or suggestions on what else I should put into the letters, it would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks Bartt.
---force the issue now on the 2750 west olive street address , when the self confessed killers own son says bodies are there ( while standing on the site at 6pm aug 2011 ) with det neil and shippley and the sheriff then its time to open the crypt , it may well be kenney or hammond but its a start , also disclose the link to dykes , the pawn shop owner paid for rickys wife judys funeral , remember the gold pawned teeth , and the link from the 3 here thru dykes cause , ricky dykes nephew larry roberts is the father to cheryl kennys son josh darnell , its time you know the link to pfi as well , pfi was preferred farm impliments , on west chestnut , bulk grain sales were delivered by franciss robb , where the webster county dig happened , under operation cocaine cowboy , bust occured at johnnie loos restaurant , present was randy little -pfi , franciss robb , and keith looney , ex mayor of republic mo, --looney auto sales , -keith looney took the fall for the cocaine , and his wife married danny dykes of bois d arc mo, , becoming joyce looney dykes , , your link to pfi is thru danny dykes , the 2 men in the green van seen so much in the strafford northview are , referred to as cement workers , thru the newsleader , are brothers ricky and danny dykes ,compare the arrest history on garrison and dykes , they did time in leavenworth together ,

What does this have to do with anything clownman?
well low i.q.man , there are many thru the years , who have went out of their way , to say that murder is a one person job , and groups dont kill , well here we are shown that groups do kill , and as these women were forced into a well before being shot , there are some interesting similaritys im the cases

It is important to know that we don’t know two things. One obviously is the motive. The other thing is do the police know who committed the crime? The crime is not solved until there is evidence that will lead to convictions. It has been postulated by several people that only a confession will solve this case. I tend to believe that is likely true.

I’m not big into grand conspiracies. If Suzie had not gone home that particular night with Stacy following her, would this crime even have been committed? I think not. That is why I think it not unreasonable that one, perhaps two people, committed this crime and have successfully kept silent throughout the years. It may be true that this crime was simply a sexual assault just as the police have suggested for many years. And we should not forget that the police’s last official statement, in 2012, specified a single male perpetrator whose whereabouts were unknown between 9 PM and 6 AM the following morning. The inference is that the police in fact do know who committed the crime. That is my interpretation of the import of that statement.

What I would recommend is that everyone in the home that night and the last party be reinterviewed. I would ask each one one question. “Who do you believe committed this crime?” I would bet the farm more than one person would provide the same name.

As an aside I provided the name of one person that no one has never been mentioned publicly. Two classmates fingered him. I have heard nothing further from the police nor whether if they worked the tip.

Last edited:

Thanks Bartt.
Was it Darrell Moore

Springfield News-Leader (MO)
June 9, 2002

Darrell Moore was at a prosecutor's conference in September 1992 when the television news magazine "48 Hours" jumped to life on the screen.
He found a television at a Lake of the Ozarks hotel because he knew Springfield's case of the three missing women would be featured for sweeps week.
Moore saw clips from across the city. The hair salon where Levitt worked. The house on Delmar where the three women vanished. The McCalls passing out posters with the women's photos and descriptions.
What he saw next, he'll never forget: footage of two suspects being given a polygraph test.
"That's a total violation of the disciplinary rules," Moore says today. "We can't even say whether or not polygraphs have been done. ... Much less allow the media to film it."
Reporters were given unprecedented access 10 years ago, prosecutors say. They were allowed to air and print tips that came in. Nearly every detail from the house - from what was inside to how rooms looked that June morning when the women disappeared - was released.
If police had developed a suspect, and that person was charged, prosecutors feared they would have trouble in court.
"If the defense was alleging police misconduct, it would have been true," Moore says today. "But that was done by one person - the chief."

Knowles disagrees. He needed to get information out, and the media helped do that, he says. If this was a serial crime, other communities across the nation might be able to help.
At one point then-Prosecutor Tom Mountjoy wrote Knowles a letter, saying the lid had to be closed on information being released. If things didn't change, people could be held legally responsible.
Mountjoy, now a Greene County judge, won't talk about the turmoil from a decade ago, explaining that dredging up the past won't help the ongoing investigation. He adds only that prosecutors are supposed to be kept apprised of a case, to make sure it's clean when it goes to trial.
"I don't think I had a handle on what was going on," Mountjoy says today. "There was not a case lead detective, not one person you could go to.
"With a high-profile case, those cases can take on a life of their own. If left on their own, something other than the law enforcement can become in charge."

Last edited:
Was it Darrell Moore

Springfield News-Leader (MO)
June 9, 2002

Darrell Moore was at a prosecutor's conference in September 1992 when the television news magazine "48 Hours" jumped to life on the screen.
He found a television at a Lake of the Ozarks hotel because he knew Springfield's case of the three missing women would be featured for sweeps week.
Moore saw clips from across the city. The hair salon where Levitt worked. The house on Delmar where the three women vanished. The McCalls passing out posters with the women's photos and descriptions.
What he saw next, he'll never forget: footage of two suspects being given a polygraph test.
"That's a total violation of the disciplinary rules," Moore says today. "We can't even say whether or not polygraphs have been done. ... Much less allow the media to film it."
Reporters were given unprecedented access 10 years ago, prosecutors say. They were allowed to air and print tips that came in. Nearly every detail from the house - from what was inside to how rooms looked that June morning when the women disappeared - was released.
If police had developed a suspect, and that person was charged, prosecutors feared they would have trouble in court.
"If the defense was alleging police misconduct, it would have been true," Moore says today. "But that was done by one person - the chief."

Knowles disagrees. He needed to get information out, and the media helped do that, he says. If this was a serial crime, other communities across the nation might be able to help.
At one point then-Prosecutor Tom Mountjoy wrote Knowles a letter, saying the lid had to be closed on information being released. If things didn't change, people could be held legally responsible.
Mountjoy, now a Greene County judge, won't talk about the turmoil from a decade ago, explaining that dredging up the past won't help the ongoing investigation. He adds only that prosecutors are supposed to be kept apprised of a case, to make sure it's clean when it goes to trial.
"I don't think I had a handle on what was going on," Mountjoy says today. "There was not a case lead detective, not one person you could go to.
"With a high-profile case, those cases can take on a life of their own. If left on their own, something other than the law enforcement can become in charge."

That was what I was looking for,

I also didn't realize two different Greene County Prosecutors had issues with the way the case was being conducted. Mountjoy and Moore.

Thank you very much.

I also didn't realize two different Greene County Prosecutors had issues with the way the case was being conducted. Mountjoy and Moore.

Thank you very much.
barrt , dont you let that dirty son of a biscuit eater , lead you astray again , hes here with 7 or 8 alias's , but its all the same old trash , 25 years of it night after night after night , across 50 different media sights and blogs , with 100 thousand entrys , agreeing with himself , fighting himself , whatever to push the narrative , that its a sole perp , or carnahan just cant be involved cause he was his secret lover ,or just keeping any progress or discussion , back to shards of glass, or three purses in a roll , or a car parked 2 inches on the grass at 3 am theres a wolf in the chicken house and you damn well know it .aren't you tired of being played the fool yet , aren't you ready to talk to the real witnesses .

Thank you very much.
#garrison - heres your evidence , he gets out of leavenworth on may 15th 92 and by june6th they are all 3 gone , yet in those 21 days he becomes your major witness , THE ADDRESS use your police connections to verify its location , rt7 box 439 , bet you 20 dollars its the old truck stop at exit 67 , north east corner , bois d arc exit , bet he was living in the back building , while the elderly owners were so terrified they ran away , and the newsleader reported them missing for months .
7-6 95 expiration -----its a 3 year license , dont you want to know where he was living 30 days after the 3 went missing
#eugene , -steve eugene garrison , ricky eugene dykes , larry eugene roberts ,

Attachments

• Garrison90.JPG
    Garrison90.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Garrison90b.JPG
    Garrison90b.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 93
  • steve dl.jpg
    steve dl.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 72
Good for writing, Bartt! I hope someone will answer you. I will try and see if I can find the original person who said the prosecution would be difficult. I would definitely mention Asher and all that he said in the 2019 tv episode where he lied. I would mention in the letters that everyone who attended the graduation parties on June 6 needs to be interviewed again as well as any living parents of the then teenagers. It would probably be impossible, but I also think the phone records need to be checked to verify someone called while Janelle was in the house. Her and Mike's actions are still questionable to me. I would also write about Kathy Kirby and the way she threw shade at you in the second newspaper. I would also mention that Michelle Elder's wanted Stacy to spend the night with her at the last minute for some reason. If they still have any bed sheets or anything else perhaps it could be tested again. Do you know if their cars were ever dusted for prints? I would also mention looking into Dale. I wish you well, Bartt. You're a good guy and you have my full support. Whoever did this could very easily be 65+ by now. Time will eventually solve this case. I truly believe it.

Seeker, I do not know if the cars were fingerprinted.

I do know that once the SPD released the house, everything had to go into a form of probate and the conservator of my mom and sisters estates was my great-uncle as you had to own property in the state of Missouri to be a conservator over an estate.

Once the house was released, my great uncle and I went to the house to inventory everything and remove the contents. I remember the SPD entry log sitting next to the front door, I kind of flipped through the pages and was stunned to see the amount of people that had come in and out of my mothers house. There was an incredible amount of fingerprint dust everywhere I remember at that time it really upset me, that the SPD had left moms house in that condition. I then walked from the living room into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and saw the graduation cake.... at that moment kind of lost it and left the house. Never went back in the house again.

My great-uncle did the inventory and made arrangements to have everything moved to his farm in Stafford Mo.

I went out to his farm sometime in August 1992 all my mother and sisters possessions were stored in a 18-wheeler trailer and the cars were in his barn and we discussed what should be done with the cars, both cars were being financed through a bank and of course the bank wanted to continue to be paid , so we decided to turn the cars over to the bank. Strange...I don't recall ever looking in the cars at that time.

5 years later my aunt started the process of having them declared deceased and I legally agreed and when that was done everything was turned over to me.

Thank you very much.
# a gift -- a station mentioned but not the location , but as we know in the summer of 1992 , the gang operated a truck wash at the old e,z,n truck stop , at exit 67 , hence the need to verify the address , and who did this lady get her info from , teddy and ricky , are you seeing a pattern here . thats one exit away from hoods truck stop , and it was johnnie hoods property searched at cassville , at the barry county dig where dna was recovered and pieces of a cut up green van

Attachments

• info on 3mw gas station.jpg
    info on 3mw gas station.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 62

I do know that once the SPD released the house, everything had to go into a form of probate and the conservator of my mom and sisters estates was my great-uncle as you had to own property in the state of Missouri to be a conservator over an estate.

Once the house was released, my great uncle and I went to the house to inventory everything and remove the contents. I remember the SPD entry log sitting next to the front door, I kind of flipped through the pages and was stunned to see the amount of people that had come in and out of my mothers house. There was an incredible amount of fingerprint dust everywhere I remember at that time it really upset me, that the SPD had left moms house in that condition. I then walked from the living room into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and saw the graduation cake.... at that moment kind of lost it and left the house. Never went back in the house again.

My great-uncle did the inventory and made arrangements to have everything moved to his farm in Stafford Mo.

I went out to his farm sometime in August 1992 all my mother and sisters possessions were stored in a 18-wheeler trailer and the cars were in his barn and we discussed what should be done with the cars, both cars were being financed through a bank and of course the bank wanted to continue to be paid , so we decided to turn the cars over to the bank. Strange...I don't recall ever looking in the cars at that time.

5 years later my aunt started the process of having them declared deceased and I legally agreed and when that was done everything was turned over to me.
--you cant know how i feel for you, and your loss , the ONLY REASON i have followed this case , is what happened to my wife and how it later killed her , i held her as she died , the last breaths , the slowing of the breathing , and finally just no more . but i was proven right , i found them -the ones who done it

Oh, Bartt, hearing your experience breaks my heart. I know many people attach themselves to this case, but I hope you know from the bottom of my heart I do care what happened to your Mother and Sister. Truly. I want this crime to be solved. I want all the gossip about Sherrill and Suzie to be put to rest. I can't imagine your pain, but I mean it when I say I want this case to be solved for the right reasons. I know I probably sound a bit off caring about people that existed before my lifetime, but this story has stuck with me since 2014. I'm not like Kathee Baird or anyone else who seeks glorification by solving someone else's life story. I can't explain why I care, but I do. I really, really do. You were treated so unfairly by so many people, but you've become such a wonderful Human. I'm so sorry this happened to you. To them. Their case will be solved in our lifetime. I can feel it in my bones.

--you cant know how i feel for you, and your loss , the ONLY REASON i have followed this case , is what happened to my wife and how it later killed her , i held her as she died , the last breaths , the slowing of the breathing , and finally just no more . but i was proven right , i found them -the ones who done it

Reprisal, I deeply appreciate the things you have shared.

I have a question.

How many of the people that you have been discussing, were the focus of the failed grand jury ?

Oh, Bartt, hearing your experience breaks my heart. I know many people attach themselves to this case, but I hope you know from the bottom of my heart I do care what happened to your Mother and Sister. Truly. I want this crime to be solved. I want all the gossip about Sherrill and Suzie to be put to rest. I can't imagine your pain, but I mean it when I say I want this case to be solved for the right reasons. I know I probably sound a bit off caring about people that existed before my lifetime, but this story has stuck with me since 2014. I'm not like Kathee Baird or anyone else who seeks glorification by solving someone else's life story. I can't explain why I care, but I do. I really, really do. You were treated so unfairly by so many people, but you've become such a wonderful Human. I'm so sorry this happened to you. To them. Their case will be solved in our lifetime. I can feel it in my bones.

Seeker, thank you for your kind words.

KB has frustrated me over the years, more than you could imagine.

Especially, after her last appearance on a tabloid style "true" crime tv show. Saying that she believed she had solved the case, but would not share due to her fears after she was threatened, that time line confused me.

However, KB was somebody that I truly needed to talk with in the late 2000's her dogged determination in getting people to talk to her, gave me hope that answers could be found.

That does not mean that I agreed with her tactics and I am deeply confused and frustrated as to why the information that she has accumulated over the years especially from her interviews with Steve Garrison seemingly have not been turned over to a federal agency.

She has been "investigating"
a triple abduction and in all likelihood a triple murder that has gone unsolved for 28 plus years and if she has uncovered links to LE in Missouri.
She needs to do, what she needs to do, to insure her and her loved ones safety.

I can understand her dilemma.

Remember, I left Missouri in September 1992 and contacted the FBI in another state about my concerns about what was happening in Springfield.

When I left Springfield my reasoning was based on two things, my daughter's safety and powerful instinctual concerns, not least of all, deep concerns about members of the SPD, there were some agendas that were incalculable by me at the time. I knew, I needed to move my feet and I did.

My Judgments of KB's silence, may have been based more on emotion and less on rational intellect.

Reprisal, I deeply appreciate the things you have shared.

I have a question.

How many of the people that you have been discussing, were the focus of the failed grand jury ?[/QUOTe you mean because it failed , i was not there and can only go by what i am told , but the focas seems to have been on gerald crnahan and randy little , it was the belief of the greene county sheriffs dept, and stated by the chief of detectives robert claypool that sheryl was under the new p.f.i.

Seeker, thank you for your kind words.

KB has frustrated me over the years, more than you could imagine.

Especially, after her last appearance on a tabloid style "true" crime tv show. Saying that she believed she had solved the case, but would not share due to her fears after she was threatened, that time line confused me.

However, KB was somebody that I truly needed to talk with in the late 2000's her dogged determination in getting people to talk to her, gave me hope that answers could be found.

That does not mean that I agreed with her tactics and I am deeply confused and frustrated as to why the information that she has accumulated over the years especially from her interviews with Steve Garrison seemingly have not been turned over to a federal agency.

She has been "investigating"
a triple abduction and in all likelihood a triple murder that has gone unsolved for 28 plus years and if she has uncovered links to LE in Missouri.
She needs to do, what she needs to do, to insure her and her loved ones safety.

I can understand her dilemma.

Remember, I left Missouri in September 1992 and contacted the FBI in another state about my concerns about what was happening in Springfield.

When I left Springfield my reasoning was based on two things, my daughter's safety and powerful instinctual concerns, not least of all, deep concerns about members of the SPD, there were some agendas that were incalculable by me at the time. I knew, I needed to move my feet and I did.

My Judgments of KB's silence, may have been based more on emotion and less on rational intellect.
# police - first all police were told not to go into the flats for any reason , and then only with 3 cars or more , thats the old west bypass and sunshine area , and many were on the take , as ( he said ) , if the cops came in to often for payment we turned over their cars ,
#sabotage was ron worsham , who led the police investigation and then as sheriff took as deputy one terry voss , who did the pfi commercials dressed as a biker , as to threats , no less then 6 times was we threatened leading up to june 6th , with fictious facebook pages some ran by bootdaddy , on here the battle against being outed , is an intimidation ,

Bartt ,
Thank you . That is the first time I’ve heard about the disposition of the cars .

Do you know anything about them being sent to a detail shop for a deep clean from fingerprint dust ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard