GUILTY CO - The Diol Family, 5 Killed in Arson Fire by Masked Suspects, Denver, 5 Aug 2020 *minors arrested* *1 minor guilty*

Former FBI agent calls the Green Valley Ranch arson a "very solvable crime
Former FBI agent Clint Van Zandt said although the faces in the photo are masked, the new evidence makes this a "very solvable crime."

“I’ve been involved in cases like this before," said Van Zandt, who was trained as a criminal profiler. "If you identify the make and model of the vehicle, you pull the registration of every vehicle within a hundred miles.

Van Zandt said another possibility could be that three people in hoodies were seen in the area the night of the fire.
Source:
Former FBI agent: Green Valley Ranch arson "very solvable crime" | 9news.com

Former FBI agent calls the Green Valley Ranch arson a "very solvable crime
Former FBI agent Clint Van Zandt said although the faces in the photo are masked, the new evidence makes this a "very solvable crime."

“I’ve been involved in cases like this before," said Van Zandt, who was trained as a criminal profiler. "If you identify the make and model of the vehicle, you pull the registration of every vehicle within a hundred miles.

Van Zandt said another possibility could be that three people in hoodies were seen in the area the night of the fire.
Source:
Former FBI agent: Green Valley Ranch arson "very solvable crime" | 9news.com

That was my hope. That car looks like an old model probably one that would stand out to anyone who sees it.

I am thinking the car might be a Dodge Intrepid maybe in a dark red with dark windows.

My best guess on the car is a Ford Fusion, 2013 or newer.

It looks to me like the lighting in the second picture is weird and is giving the car the appearance of being red, although I could have it backwards and there is something in the first picture that's making it not look red. But I'm thinking the car is black or possibly dark blue.

My best guess on the car is a Ford Fusion, 2013 or newer.

It looks to me like the lighting in the second picture is weird and is giving the car the appearance of being red, although I could have it backwards and there is something in the first picture that's making it not look red. But I'm thinking the car is black or possibly dark blue.

I was out yesterday and actually saw a ford fusion i also saw an infiniti and they had simillar headlights. So yes I agree it could be a ford.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back