Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is heartbreaking. :(

I keep thinking about the gym and wondering if it was a Crossfit gym--I know I've had some scary encounters with men at those gyms who didn't seem to understand boundaries. I wonder if L was connected to her gym in any way. Trying to think of how she knew him, since LE seemed to suggest they weren't strangers to each other.

Wow. Capital Murder isn't what I expected at all. I really thought this was going to be an accident.

The cell phone was a red worry flag for me. If it had been an accident. I expected them to find the body near the phone--not separate. A distance implies an intentionality, a staging, an effort to hide something. My heart breaks for Sydney's family--this is just so much, and so awful for anyone to fathom.

This is heartbreaking. :(

I keep thinking about the gym and wondering if it was a Crossfit gym--I know I've had some scary encounters with men at those gyms who didn't seem to understand boundaries. I wonder if L was connected to her gym in any way. Trying to think of how she knew him, since LE seemed to suggest they weren't strangers to each other.
I think it would be difficult for them not to know each other. A small town where the Sheriff knows both the suspect and victim. The sheriff spoke earlier that he watched SS grow up, knows her family, and the victim was friends with his daughters.

Joel Ledbetter 5NEWS Photo Journalist
4 hrs ·
** UPDATE ON Sydney Claire Sutherlands **

Today after Sydney Claire Sutherlands body was discovered, a report came in that a local farmer, Quake Lewellyn, came forward and confessed to police that he had hit Sydney Claire Sutherland while he was out driving. He had been one of the volunteers assisting in the search for her after the news broke that she had disappeared. Police so far are reporting that there is no indication she was hit by a vehicle so we are waiting for more details to be released on cause of death.

118142329_334370164604066_7501128727537092322_n.jpg

BBM-

A report came in that a local farmer, Quake Lewellyn, has confessed to police that he hit Sydney Claire Sutherland, resulting in her death and then fled the scene. Police are reporting there is no indication she was hit by a vehicle at this time.Joel Ledbetter 5NEWS Photo Journalist
Injuries by vehicle collision are very unique in the matter of bone breakage and soft tissue damage. The ME will be able to determine very quickly whether she was hit with a vehicle or was met with homicidal violence. My prayers continue for her family and loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe