Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 2KFLTbNUkE-Erukn.mp4
    481.8 KB · Views: 35
I didn't find this. I saw a screenshot shared on facebook.....I knew I had to find the linkable source and did. Oh my gosh....Quake and his wife met at the gym.....the gym....who has he been stalking in the past. Who has been in his path????
HUGE.

Eye On Magazine October 2019upload_2020-8-24_15-5-10.png

ETA--

Also says in the article they bought property in Campbell Station and are working on building their dream home.....
We need to find out where that it is and who is missing around there.

Last edited:
I didn't find this. I saw a screenshot shared on facebook.....I knew I had to find the linkable source and did. Oh my gosh....Quake and his wife met at the gym.....the gym....who has he been stalking in the past. Who has been in his path????
HUGE.

Eye On Magazine October 2019View attachment 261214

ETA--

Also says in the article they bought property in Campbell Station and are working on building their dream home.....

Whoa, this article was just last fall. How things do change. I bet she's devastated to know who she's been living with.

HUGE.

ETA--

Adding the info for the lots in Campbell Station. CAMPBELL STATION OUTLOTS 24-12-03 24-12-03 5.2
Acres PT NW NE

Searchable here:Jackson County Property Tax :: A Secure Online Service of Arkansas.gov

upload_2020-8-24_15-19-34.png

IMO, she is a victim too. How terrifying to realize that a husband committed a violent crime and there could be other victims as well. JMO
I agree. I believe she is struggling to find her bearings right now. I have empathy for anyone that discovers there is a monster inside someone they love.
Maybe she had her suspicions- maybe she brushed aside some of the red flags because he would provide financial stability for her and her daughters. The devil is sly that way.
Or she may have been his unknowing cover to make him seem like one of the good guys.

I agree. I believe she is struggling to find her bearings right now. I have empathy for anyone that discovers there is a monster inside someone they love.
Maybe she had her suspicions- maybe she brushed aside some of the red flags because he would provide financial stability for her and her daughters. The devil is sly that way.
Or she may have been his unknowing cover to make him seem like one of the good guys.
Ppl like him can be very good having multiple sides with out slipping into suspicion. Honestly it must be horrifying for her and complete devastation for the daughters. JMO

HUGE.

ETA--

What a tragic story. This woman, his wife, must be devastated. QL left so many victims in his personal QUAKE.

It was hard doing my run today. I thought about this case. I run on country roads too. Didn't take my Labardor with me this am because she loves to smell everything, sensory overload for her. RIP Sydney, you didn't deserve to die while enjoying a woman's right for physical fitness . JMO

Last edited:
It was hard doing my run today. I thought about this case. I run on country roads too. Didn't take my Laboardor with me this am because she loves to smell everything, sensory overload for her. RIP Sydney, you didn't deserve to die while enjoying a woman's right for physical fitness . JMO

I hope you have protection with you, at least mace or pepper spray with you! It is so scary, you really can't enjoy your run, it's difficult to be on alert all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase