Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

Trinitee

aka "BullyBuster"
Reaction score
Miramar police: Little boy found wandering still not identified
HGRPURKXJJCDJJ6HQ3F3KIR6W4.jpg

MIRAMAR, Fla. – Miramar police were alerted Sunday morning about a small boy found alone near the 1860 block of SW 68th Ave.

A woman who helped search for the boy’s parents, told Local 10 that a neighbor had seen the child wandering and had been asking around to see if anyone knew anything about him.

Miramar police: Little boy found wandering still not identified

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

upload_2020-8-2_10-59-26.jpeg

FL - Leila Cavett, 20 of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering), Miramar, 27 July 2020*MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE*

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

True Crime Society is not an approved source at Websleuths.

Also please remember that sleuthing of anyone other than a victim or an officially named POI/suspect is not allowed. In this case there is no officially named POI at this time.

There are so many TOS violations in this thread, it may not get cleaned up until WS staff pick themselves up off the floor and stop hyperventilating.

Folks, READ THE RULES !! .. some of which are:

Members may sleuth the victim and the victim's social media. Member can NOT sleuth people who are not an officially named POI or suspect in any case and post about it in this public discussion where the whole world can read what is said.

If you want to refer to a friend of the victim who has been in MSM, you may use initials and discuss what is said by them or about them in MSM but ...you may NOT sleuth the social media of that person or anyone other than the victim and/or an officially named perp and post about it on this public thread.

IF you wish to sleuth and discuss someone behind the scenes, you may do so in private conversations with other members where you can add up to 20 members to the discussion. Just don't bring any of that private discussion to the public thread.

Websleuths is fact based on what is in MSM and what is shared by LE. Do NOT bring social media rumors to Websleuths and do not refer to them.

Again, please read The Rules that you agreed to upon joining Websleuths (most importantly in this thread, the two sections entitled Etiquette & Information, and Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.).

The Rules are linked in my signature below.

I’ve been searching court records in Walker County, Alabama. What are the rules about those types of sources?

Sorry Gatherer, I'm haven't been through the entire thread yet so not sure this has been answered yet.

Public records are allowed as long as they are related to the victim and not to any other individual who is not a named POI or suspect.

In the earlier days of this thread, we added the info and it was deleted.

Not sure where the info was sourced, but if it was from Leila's social media, it is allowed. Posts/links to her social media may have been removed in the very early stages of this thread when she had not been officially announced as Kamdyn's mother and that she was missing.

Just thought I would let everyone know you might want to join, "Leila Cavett Missing Updates & Discussion Group". There is a lot of information they are throwing out there. A lot of hearsay though too so you have to weed it out. I have been a member for a few days now.

It is a private group.

Members can not bring any information from that group to this discussion at Websleuths.

Hey everyone, please remember ...

Sleuthing of anyone who is not officially named a POI or suspect by LE is NOT allowed. Discussing what is said about them in MSM or what they themselves have said in MSM, or what is said by LE is allowed, but sleuthing them is NOT.

Members may sleuth to their heart's content in private but not post their findings on this public thread unless/until a POI/suspect is named by LE.

ETA: Also please remember it is WS policy to use initials for everyone other than victim and officially named perp.

Thanks.

Hi, SB. The FBI has posted a vehicle of interest and that vehicle belongs to a certain individual. In the absence of official POI designation, can we discuss that individual with initials only?

Depends on how that vehicle of interest was matched up to an individual (i.e. was it by licence plate? or person just has a similar looking vehicle on social media?). Unless/until LE officially names a POI as the driver of that vehicle we can't be sure that the registered owner and the driver are one and the same person.

As in most threads, no sleuthing of non POI/suspects is allowed. Discussion/speculation on what the person has said in MSM or what has been said about them in MSM is okay, but actual sleuthing of them and their social media is not allowed.

ADMIN NOTE:

Posts have been removed.

Publicly sleuthing individuals (this includes sleuthing and discussing their social media) who have not been officially named a POI or suspect is a violation of Websleuths TOS unless a thread specific exception has been approved by Tricia. That approval has NOT been given in this case.

Members may discuss and speculate on what has been said about an individual in MSM or what they have said in MSM, but sleuthing them and posting about it on this public discussion thread is not allowed.

WSers inserting themselves into an investigation by calling potential case players and hanging up is simply beyond the pale by Websleuths high standards.

ADMIN NOTE:

As previously posted by Admin, this man's social media is off limits unless/until he is officially named a POI or suspect by LE.

Members may discuss what he has said in MSM or what is said about him in MSM or by LE, but he is not sleuthable by Websleuths TOS.

Also, random youtube sources are not allowed.

If members wish to sleuth non POIs, you may do so behind the scenes and discuss with others through private conversations where you can add up to 20 other WSers to the convo. Just do NOT post your findings on the public thread until a POI/suspect has been named (or unless a thread specific exception is announced by Tricia or Admin).

Thanks.

ADMIN WARNING:

For some reason members are choosing to ignore my previous two Admin Notes in this thread that were very clear about sleuthing individuals who are not officially named POIs or suspects.

Read WS social media rules. It is a violation of Websleuths Terms of Service (aka The Rules) to link to or discuss the social media of anyone other than the victim or an officially named POI/suspect.

Do not ignore The Rules, or Moderator and Administrator notes, reminders, warnings. The next member to violate this rule will receive a 2 week Time Out.

A question about what we can post. Is the moderator saying that we cannot mention SR at all? There are articles in the MSM about his social media rantings, but I guess he isn't officially a suspect yet. It's kind of confusing to me as to what we can say. Can we say anything about this person at all?

It is fine to discuss or speculate within reason on whatever SR has said in MSM or whatever is said about him or his social media in MSM. Just no sleuthing of or linking to their social media unless/until they are officially named POI/suspect by LE (or unless a thread specific exception is made by Tricia or Admin to allow such discussion. Thread specific exceptions are rarely made.)

To answer a post that has been removed ...

Members may not sleuth SR's business and post about it on this public discussion thread.

There is a difference between discussing what is in MSM vs sleuthing. "Sleuthing" is seeking out information that is not contained in MSM (i.e. social media, personal information, businesses, background info, etc).

Members may sleuth on their own behind the scenes for whatever information they want, but just can't post it on this public discussion thread unless/until the individual has been named by LE as a POI/suspect. (Members can have private discussion where they can add up to 20 other members to the private conversation.)

Hope that clarifies. If members have questions, please private message a Mod or Admin so the thread doesn't become derailed with off topic info.

Thanks.

Dozens of posts have been removed for TOS violations, including:
- victim-blaming
- posting info as fact without substantiation in MSM or from LE
- discussing FB comments
- bickering and arguing
- quoting posts that did any of the above.

Simply put - please stop violating the Terms of Service that everyone agreed to when thy joined Websleuths. Things will go much smoother if we all keep that in mind before clicking “Post Reply”.

Thread is now reopened. Thank you for your continuing efforts to be respectful and responsible members of Websleuths.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

Folks, please pay attention to Websleuths social media rules (The Rules are linked in my signature.)

Copying/pasting from a victim or perp's social media is not allowed.

APPROVED SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES/PROFILES

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as officially named by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by their Friends on these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Do not link to a victim or suspect's social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

A lot of good posts have had to be removed due to members not providing links.

This isn't us being stinkers ... it is due to copyright law. You just can't snag things off the internet and not give credit to the source.

Going forward, please remember to provide a link or your post and all responses to it will be removed.

NO LINK, NO POST.

ADMIN NOTE:

Posts have been removed for discussing rumors.

There is no MSM to substantiate that a friend of LC's lived at the apartment where Kamdyn was found. It is rumor.

'Comments' by someone purporting to be a PI on the attorney's page are considered rumor.

It is a violation of Websleuths TOS to post rumors. Just don't do it.

This is very interesting. I could be wrong, but I would think they could read the license plate of the gold Honda from the photo. So the question is, is that license plate stolen? I'd like to know why the FBI has not been able to track down the owner of the vehicle. Also it looks to me like there is the wheelchair figure on the plate on the left side for disabled. They were only at the pumps 4 minutes. Not long enough to get a full tank of gas. I'm wondering if they saw the altercation between Leila and SR and were alarmed and decided to stop getting gas and drive off immediately. Definitely the FBI would be able to see the person get out of the car and what happened after that.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back