Found Safe TX - Destiny Polk, 23, missed her flight back home, Houston, 21 Aug 2020

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
A Boston family is searching for answers after a 23-year-old woman was traveling from Texas, back to Boston, but never made her flight.

Destiny Polk was last seen at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston on Friday. She was supposed to take her flight home to Boston Logan International Airport.

She never made her flight, and no one has reported to have seen her after she left for the airport.

Destiny is five-foot-two-inches tall and weighs 100 pounds. She was last seen wearing a yellow shirt and blue jeans.

Anyone with information is urged to call 1-877-97-BAMFI.

DestinyPolk.jpg

Boston Woman Missing In Texas After Missing Her Flight Home

I think this was the flight she was supposed to catch, scroll down to the 21st of august:
United Airlines flight UA1583 - Flightradar24

Because I don't see any other flights around that time going to Boston. There was one way earlier a Jet Blue flight but it left 4.35pm.

She was seen around 7 p.m. But where? If she is seen 4o minutes before her flight leaves she wouldn't have just entered the airport. So no camera has spotted her leaving the airport. Her name must have been called for ''last call'' for boarding.

I think this was the flight she was supposed to catch, scroll down to the 21st of august:
United Airlines flight UA1583 - Flightradar24

Because I don't see any other flights around that time going to Boston. There was one way earlier a Jet Blue flight but it left 4.35pm.

She was seen around 7 p.m. But where? If she is seen 4o minutes before her flight leaves she wouldn't have just entered the airport. So no camera has spotted her leaving the airport. Her name must have been called for ''last call'' for boarding.
At the link the departure time is 2:40 PM and arrival time is 7:35 PM. So the flight was leaving Houston at 2:40 PM?? I also can't find any other Houston-Boston flights on that day (21st of August).

Years ago a young woman (college student) from where I lived in Indiana went missing at DFW airport. She was traveling with her family from a wedding when she disappeared before boarding the plane. Frantic searches then silence. Then about 5 years later, I google her name to see if there is an update and there she is, on Facebook with 3 small children and happily back at home. Good news. Often MSM doesn't tell us when someone has been found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back