Found Deceased TX - Maliyah 'Tootie' Bass, 2, Houston, 22 Aug 2020 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be dead wrong if the bf or the mother isn't arrested and charged in this case. There have been too many cases like this scenario. I think the stats might lean toward a bf who single mothers allow to move in, and then ignore the resentment and abuse their child experiences from the bf. These types of single mothers are desperate for a man who they think will love them and will support them. They put him, and their needs ahead of their poor kid who is deemed as baggage in the their relationship.

It is possible that mom caved to the bf's resentment of Maliyah being in their lives, or his constant criticism of her behavior? She could have lashed out in a rage toward Maliyah, but if she was a half decent mother who cared about her daughter, I can't see that happening. Maybe she was the abuser and the bf is protecting her.

LE are 0n to them, and I expect an arrest(s) in the near future. jmo

Morning!

IF she is involved she will not be a victim of her boyfriend, imo. IF involved she made her own choices to do so against MB.

We have seen way too many cases of late where the single biological moms were totally WILLING, and KNOWINGLY involved in the abuse, neglect, murder, and the coverup afterwards of their own children. We have cases right here were killer moms didn't even have a live in when cruelly, and brutally killing their child or children.

Imo, no one who truly loves their children would ever participate in such heinous treatment. They would be willing to die in order to protect their children at all cost.

Imo, the moms who do willingly participate are just as evil, and deadly dangerous to the children who live with them... with the parent winding up grossly neglecting, abusing, and/or murdering them or tag teaming against their defenseless children.

I have nothing, but total distain for all of these kind of moms who are involved with another coconspirator ,then when they find themselves in the criminal justice system, falsely claiming imo, 'poor me, the man made me do it.' Ugh!

We must not forget that 60 percent of all maltreatment to young children are done by their biological moms.

Having said that. I do not know if she is involved or even her boyfriend in the murder of MB. What is painfully obvious to me is the mom is at least guilty of willful neglect, and not watching MB like she's suppose to do putting MB at great risk of being harmed.

I'm trying to be open minded again. If MB was found nude that does open up possibilities of other POIs. Perhaps the suspect knew neither mom or her BF didn't watch MB like they should have or perhaps the suspect thought her mom, and BF would be blamed knowing everyone in the complex disliked how MB wasn't cared for like she deserved.

IRDK, but like everyone here we all want justice for MB no matter who is involved.

Of course I won't be shocked if it's another case of two conspirators who killed MB who were supposed to be there to protect, and nurture her like she so deserved, and instead became MB worst enemy or enemies.

Either way, its heart shattering that little MB was killed. If it was by someone she trusted it's the intimate betrayal. But just as evil if it was carried out by someone else.

I hope LE soon announces an arrest or arrests has been made.

Justice for MB.

Jmho

Yes, this is pretty blunt talk from Q:

"They admit they realize this is a very very high crime area. It doesn't make sense that if you know this is a high crime area, why would you bring your baby to a playground, go back in the house and shut the door behind you. That makes no sense. That is negligence as a parent," activist Quanell X said.
I appreciate people who call it for what it is. Good for QX.
If the rendition told is accurate, the mother will likely be facing charges.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I know I said I would have to take a pass on this case, but apparently I cannot look away.

A thought came to me just now. Has it been mentioned if the apartment has been searched at all? Have dogs come in to sniff around? Any activity at all concerning the home?

I would really be interested in knowing if there is LE activity IN the apartment.

I would also like to know where Mom and BF are these days. Are they still in the Apartment? Are they with friends? Is the apartment off limits to them?

From an LE perspective, things have gone quiet as far as I can see.

I do wonder what is going on behind the scenes.

MOO

I would also like to know where Mom and BF are these days. Are they still in the Apartment? Are they with friends? Is the apartment off limits to them?

From an LE perspective, things have gone quiet as far as I can see.

I do wonder what is going on behind the scenes.

MOO
I doubt they are at that apartment right now. Did you see the video in the Q article? A group of angry neighbours was waiting for them to return home, and had to be held back from literally attacking them, and wanting to know what they did to the baby...:eek:

Family of missing 2-year-old meets with Quanell X, seeks answers

I doubt they are at that apartment right now. Did you see the video in the Q article? A group of angry neighbours was waiting for them to return home, and had to be held back from literally attacking them, and wanting to know what they did to the baby...:eek:

Family of missing 2-year-old meets with Quanell X, seeks answers

Yes I did see that and that's a part of my wondering where they are these days.

I think a lot of stuff is going on behind the scenes.

MOO

The video where Mom and BF pull up in the truck states they are staying elsewhere. I would imagine LE has gone over the apt. with a fine tooth comb. Delay in identifying little Tootie may be due to Hurricane Laura and Covid. IMO

Hello, longtime follower just joining.

I noticed a lot of posts wondering about Maliyah being clothed ir not and who would know?
Brett Baffington of KHOU posted on the tv stations site that he was told by LEO that the body was without clothing. That was the same day Acevedo did press conference.
Now Baffington didn't give name of officer but he'd be risking his professional rep to make that up. Just thought this would clear up where it came from.

Hello, longtime follower just joining.

I noticed a lot of posts wondering about Maliyah being clothed ir not and who would know?
Brett Baffington of KHOU posted on the tv stations site that he was told by LEO that the body was without clothing. That was the same day Acevedo did press conference.
Now Baffington didn't give name of officer but he'd be risking his professional rep to make that up. Just thought this would clear up where it came from.
Be aware that as of June Mr. Buffington is no longer a reporter with msm and he quoted "sources" not LE. It may be true or it may be rumor.

I'm at 50/50 that it's true but if so then the implications are even worse. Ugh.

I think they are taking their time to gather any and all evidence - many people are still upset about Maleah Davis and the lack of prosecution against certain people IMO.

Anyone check the jail rosters lately?
Good thinking about the jail rosters! I'd do it but my history in trying to locate info that way has been dreadful. :oops:

I think they are taking their time to gather any and all evidence - many people are still upset about Maleah Davis and the lack of prosecution against certain people IMO.

Anyone check the jail rosters lately?
I checked her name, his name and his alias about an hour ago. Nothing yet.

ETA: Harris County criminal records search is interesting though,

Again, I'm hoping for help from those who know more!
A Harris County Texas Medical Examiner site lets reports be accessed by public.
They do not have any report for Maliyah Bass, but they do have one for date of death 08/23/2020 at 11:17 am black female?
The report says Is report still pending and that is checked NO.
Does anyone know any more?

Very basic rule of Websleuths ... do NOT sleuth and post about the social media of individuals anyone other than a victim and an officially named POI/suspect. That means no sleuthing and posting on this public thread about family, friends/boyfriends/girlfriends/ acquaintances etc.

The OP about the bf's father's FB has been removed, along with all responses stemming from it. Sorry if some very well thought out content had to be removed. Moderators don't have time to be editing everyone's response to retain context. Sadly that's what happens when members disregard TOS.

If members wish to discuss privately with other members off thread, they may do so using the private conversation feature where they can add up to 20 other members to the convo. Just don't post the findings here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88