Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough.

What about talking to Kathee? Any luck there or brick wall?

I think the cops aren’t as stupid as everyone has portrayed. I think there’s potential where there might have been bad apples or bad investigating but I do think the grand jury that caught Moore and Mountjoy’s attention wasn’t from throwing darts and seeing what stuck. They had legit reasonings and justifications, do you agree?

Garrison isn’t bluffing. And I know certain posters here tried to ascertain info from him but he’s not stupid. He won’t share the true details over prison phones.

I feel like your energy is best barking up that tree. Personally, and with respect of course. There’s people out here trying our best to assist solving this.

Stay well Bartt. Take things you hear with a grain of salt on here. Not everyone is honest.

Advise heard.
Respect !!

I wrote to Garrison because I wanted to see if he knew anything. I had jpay stamps left over when PA switched to another communication service for inmates. He wrote back and I would say he was pathetic. He also is a total liar. He might be delusional since he suggested it was possible I'd fall in love with him. I think in one letter he bragged about leading the cops on a wild goose chase. He wasn't so high ranking member of a motorcycle club. He definitely wasn't president or vice president of the Gooses. I checked with someone. Bartt or anyone can read them. I don't feel like he is very good at threats. I think someone wants him to be involved so they can write a true crime book or appear on TV. JMO

OMG.....when I reached the end of your post, I started to laugh so hard, I got a cramp in my leg and had to jump up and walk around the living room while laughing whimpering ouch ouch laughing laughing..my dog looked up at me like where are going and then she laid back down and looked at me like I had finally totally lost it, that was fantastic thank you so much.

Fair enough.

What about talking to Kathee? Any luck there or brick wall?

I think the cops aren’t as stupid as everyone has portrayed. I think there’s potential where there might have been bad apples or bad investigating but I do think the grand jury that caught Moore and Mountjoy’s attention wasn’t from throwing darts and seeing what stuck. They had legit reasonings and justifications, do you agree?

Garrison isn’t bluffing. And I know certain posters here tried to ascertain info from him but he’s not stupid. He won’t share the true details over prison phones.

I feel like your energy is best barking up that tree. Personally, and with respect of course. There’s people out here trying our best to assist solving this.

Stay well Bartt. Take things you hear with a grain of salt on here. Not everyone is honest.

If you believe Garrison knows something or he has told you something, share it with LE. Maybe the FBI. I found him to be full of BS. He tried passing a note to me from some poster on another board. I thought it was very middle school like. It was hard being sort of nice to a rapist. Trying to separate him from what he did was difficult then impossible when he brought it up. He is a coward and if you think he knows anything why would you hold it back?

If you believe Garrison knows something or he has told you something, share it with LE. Maybe the FBI. I found him to be full of BS. He tried passing a note to me from some poster on another board. I thought it was very middle school like. It was hard being sort of nice to a rapist. Trying to separate him from what he did was difficult then impossible when he brought it up. He is a coward and if you think he knows anything why would you hold it back?
I trust my own judgement and work. Thank you.

Who was your source for the Goose info? Gooses don’t go advertising members’ names and what not. In your words: don’t hold anything back.

Respectfully asking.

OMG.....when I reached the end of your post, I started to laugh so hard, I got a cramp in my leg and had to jump up and walk around the living room while laughing whimpering ouch ouch laughing laughing..my dog looked up at me like where are going and then she laid back down and looked at me like I had finally totally lost it, that was fantastic thank you so much.

I'm glad you got a laugh out of them. That's all they are good for. That and trying to relearn cursive.

I trust my own judgement and work. Thank you.

Who was your source for the Goose info? Gooses don’t go advertising members’ names and what not. In your words: don’t hold anything back.

Respectfully asking.
They have a facebook page. They don't have moving club houses likes some MCs do. Presidents are kept track of in any club.

They have a facebook page. They don't have moving club houses likes some MCs do. Presidents are kept track of in any club.
Who did you talk to specifically?

Again, 1%ers will not spill info about one of their own, especially ones locked up. It’s possible they lied to you. Who did you talk to specifically?

I have studied motorcycle clubs for 20 years now.

The solution is easy, release the gag order...
The gag order was said to have contained an “epic list of names” that would blow the investigation if released.

Bartt, have you reached out to detective or his superiors at the time about the crazy Garrison hotel incident?

Only one or two were present on the Garrison searches. Someone working with above them might be just who to discuss things with.

Last edited:
Who did you talk to specifically?

Again, 1%ers will not spill info about one of their own, especially ones locked up. It’s possible they lied to you. Who did you talk to specifically?

I have studied motorcycle clubs for 20 years now.

I only asked about him being a two time president of The Gooses Motorcycle Club. It's something provable unlike bodies he has claims to know the locations of or other fabricated stories. Garrison has not been a president of anything except maybe when he was in a two person isolation cell.

Firstly, I don't think prisoners can take incoming calls.

Secondly, contacting any of the Persons of Interest sitting in prison such as Carnahan, Cox or Garrison would fall under the same reasoning that I didn't go to the Cox hospital parking facility and drill a few core samples myself. I'm not a member of LE and that type of action would taint any evidence gathered.

I don't understand the procedures to follow and I would be far to emotional when speaking with any of those individuals.

I'm not going to do anything that could hamper the investigation or future convictions.

That does not mean that I have not thought of doing all of the above many, many times.

I don't have a lot of faith in the Springfield Police Department to do what needs to be done within set procedures or to act on the fact that the actions and management decisions early in the investigation have them sitting in conflict of interest position and the misconduct would make it virtually impossible for them to get a conviction with out a confession and then it would still be difficult.

And this is not a T.V show.

One needs to choose their battles wisely, especially at my age.

Garrison called my home from the prison. Doesn’t prove anything but he claimed the door at the motel was left open and he simply said he walked down the hall and to freedom. He naturally said that he nor the other two were involved. He named them by their first names although most know who they are. My recollection is that he speculated that drugs were involved from drug busts along I44. It has been a couple of years since he called me. I don’t put much stock in his speculations.

My personal opinion is he had no real knowledge. I think he was convenient part of the “usual suspects” who come in handy to pin the rap on. I could be wrong, of course.

If my opinion counts for anything, it would be to look much more closely at Cox and Carnahan. Cox, because of his demonstrated ability to commit crime on defenseless vulnerable young women. I believe he was captured with zip ties and duct tape in his car. Carnahan, because he was believed involved about in everything bad that happened in Springfield. For certain he murdered Johns and was suspected in the Lewis and Workman murders. I wouldn’t put anything past either one.

Like Steiger said , after investigating hundreds of homicides , these sensationalized mob conspiracies are just that , the simplest answer are almost always correct .
And Garrison is a baffoon just like the kid with the story about the man from Joplin .

Like Steiger said , after investigating hundreds of homicides , these sensationalized mob conspiracies are just that , the simplest answer are almost always correct .
And Garrison is a baffoon just like the kid with the story about the man from Joplin .
This case is anything but simple, with all due respect.

Garrison 100% a Goose. And 100% knows who murdered Bartt’s sister. No doubt in my mind. And yes I’ve done lots of my own research into this and interviewed dozens of people around this case.

Cloyd Steiger couldn’t even solve Danny Vega case and had cell phone pings even as leads. Sorry no one is the perfect detective.

Bartt needs to run down Garrison leads and SPD’s treatment of him and his digs and the gag order immediately. He should seek help from Missouri Attorney general, US Attorneys, and DOJ. My respectful advice to Mr. Streeter.

Get this case out of SPD’s hands. Long over due.

Last edited:
I only asked about him being a two time president of The Gooses Motorcycle Club. It's something provable unlike bodies he has claims to know the locations of or other fabricated stories. Garrison has not been a president of anything except maybe when he was in a two person isolation cell.
Again who did you corroborate that with? Need a name. Please respond with the person’s name.

I’m not going to blindly believe you. Because, in my experience, Gooses lie. And lie about members especially to protect them.

This case is anything but simple, with all due respect.

Garrison 100% a Goose. And 100% knows who murdered Bartt’s sister. No doubt in my mind. And yes I’ve done lots of my own research into this and interviewed dozens of people around this case.

Cloyd Steiger couldn’t even solve Danny Vega case and had cell phone pings even as leads. Sorry no one is the perfect detective.

If you know who did it than help solve this case. It seems kind of cruel to insist a victims brother get involved. You seem to want a juicy story to tell no matter who it could hurt. Bartt Streeter seems to want actual answers and he has a right to them. He is doing it the right way. If you believe Garrison has the answers than report him to the FBI. Normally snitching isn't my thing but he's a rapist and he is annoying. Also three women are missing it trumps anything else.

If you know who did it than help solve this case. It seems kind of cruel to insist a victims brother get involved. You seem to want a juicy story to tell no matter who it could hurt. Bartt Streeter seems to want actual answers and he has a right to them. He is doing it the right way. If you believe Garrison has the answers than report him to the FBI. Normally snitching isn't my thing but he's a rapist and he is annoying. Also three women are missing it trumps anything else.
Bartt made it clear the risks in contacting him. But he needs to be investigated separately from SPD. I’m in agreement on FBI.

This notion that he’s a bafoon who doesn’t know anything is a crock. He knows things. It’s blatantly obvious it’s why the supposed investigative journalist shut up and clammed up on TV. It was immediately after she told forum members she was interviewing him.

The best thing we can do is fight for FBI and DOJ takeover of this case.

Again who did you corroborate that with? Need a name. Please respond with the person’s name.

I’m not going to blindly believe you. Because, in my experience, Gooses lie. And lie about members especially to protect them.

If Gooses lie than why trust Garrison. I asked about his so called presidency. It never happened once let alone twice. I hit up someone on facebook they answered and that was it. I'm not putting anyone's name out there that answered a question for me and has no involvement in this case. You've been studying Motorcycle Clubs for 20 years. Hopefully Garrison isn't what you are betting on for a book deal.

If Gooses lie than why trust Garrison. I asked about his so called presidency. It never happened once let alone twice. I hit up someone on facebook they answered and that was it. I'm not putting anyone's name out there that answered a question for me and has no involvement in this case. You've been studying Motorcycle Clubs for 20 years. Hopefully Garrison isn't what you are betting on for a book deal.
I don’t know what you’re talking about honestly but no 1%er is going to tell someone about member status. Just not how it works. There’s also different clubs in different cities. I have a hard time believing you talked to a Springfield/SW MO club member who is active. And I mean the 1%ers and not the ones who do Toys for Tots. You do realize there’s varying level of patches, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998