Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
The source I've seen wasn't MSM. I also don't see why MSM would be interested in it. Everyone is free to believe whatever they want unless it is harming others.
I'm of the opinion that CD and LVD's beliefs did harm others (namely JJ and TR) not to mention TD and CV. I realize not everyone thinks they truly believed, but I think they actually did believe in their nonsense. So I'm interested to read the document. I don't want to offend anyone, and I certainly don't want to argue about it.

I'm of the opinion that CD and LVD's beliefs did harm others (namely JJ and TR) not to mention TD and CV. I realize not everyone thinks they truly believed, but I think they actually did believe in their nonsense. So I'm interested to read the document. I don't want to offend anyone, and I certainly don't want to argue about it.
I understand your point and this is just a discussion. The part that Chad and Lori used as an excuse for murders was the so called zombie doctrine. I have not seen it mentioned by other visionaries.

I understand your point and this is just a discussion. The part that Chad and Lori used as an excuse for murders was the so called zombie doctrine. I have not seen it mentioned by other visionaries.
The zombie issue is not the only thing that is relevant as far as CD and LVD beliefs, and as far as I saw (In the quick scroll I couldn’t read fast enough) zombies didn’t come up. There was a lot of specific end of time discussion. Which is relevant (to me at least) because CD and LVD thought nobody would be paying any attention to missing children.

The zombie issue is not the only thing that is relevant as far as CD and LVD beliefs, and as far as I saw (In the quick scroll I couldn’t read fast enough) zombies didn’t come up. There was a lot of specific end of time discussion. Which is relevant (to me at least) because CD and LVD thought nobody would be paying any attention to missing children.
I agree that the end times discussion is relevant for Lori and Chad when it is used as a suport for the the zombie doctrine. It is not such a problematic issue for other preppers who don't legitimize murder.

I just wanted to comment about the mental health evaluation that LVD was asked to undergo. There were actually 2 different times LVD was asked to meet with mental health professionals to determine if she had an underlying issue that was problematic for CV & their marriage.

We saw the 1 time where she was asked to go to Community Bridges because CV alleged LVD was a "danger to herself or others". This type of mental health evaluation is only to assess that specific topic and whether she needed to be "detained" by a court order for 72 hours for further evaluation and treatment. It is an emergent request because it is an effort to prevent harm to self or others from someone who is having a psychotic episode, or maybe under the influence of drugs/alcohol. This is what LVD attended after going to the police station and being interviewed. The officer even commented that she did not appear to be needing this level of intervention and even gave her hints of how to get out of the evaluation quickly (IMO). LVD probably walked in and said "CV is the one who is crazy - I would never harm him or myself or anyone else" or something to that effect and they had to let her go. The allegation that she was a threat to society or self was not proven so they had to drop it. (I am just assuming based upon her demeanor in the body cam at the police station and MG's statement about passing with "flying colors").

Secondly, there was a court order during the divorce proceedings that was granted to have LVD undergo a psychological evaluation (testing, interviewing, assessment, metrics, reports, etc.) which LVD never showed up for. (based upon information that has been given so far).

Hence, I do not believe we have any real psychological evaluations of LVD and given her patterns of behavior and personality traits I am not surprised. Most people with cluster B (Narcissistic) traits avoid being assessed and seeking treatment as that would prove they might have a "flaw" - hence failure.
MOO

There's a lot of uncertainty about the timeline that day, but the MG interview with EIN appears to state that the visit to Community Bridges was before, not after, going to the police station.

AC did a live video tonight (still doing it actually) and in it she is going through a document that DW created about his beliefs/visions which are in some places consistent with CD such as tent city. Is anyone familiar with that document and know where it can be found? I hadn't seen it before.

I agreed with so many of AC's opinions and thoughts, particularly regarding the words and actions (or non-actions) of MG, DW, and especially of GB and JM. I'm sure Charles wasn't a saint. However, Lori and Chad were the (disguised) devils... and MG, DW, GB and JM wanted to be considered "special/chosen" which made it easier for them assist, downplay any possibly negative behavior, and fundamentally ignore truth and facts. Inflated egos certainly ran rampant with them all.

jmo

There's a lot of uncertainty about the timeline that day, but the MG interview with EIN appears to state that the visit to Community Bridges was before, not after, going to the police station.
Now I am really confused because LVD was asking the cop about how she should contact Community Bridges and putting that info into her phone during the bodycam interview at the police station w/MG & TR. Maybe MG got confused in her timeline? (Just because we have it on tape that LVD had not visited Community Bridges at that point in time). MOO

Now I am really confused because LVD was asking the cop about how she should contact Community Bridges and putting that info into her phone during the bodycam interview at the police station w/MG & TR. Maybe MG got confused in her timeline? (Just because we have it on tape that LVD had not visited Community Bridges at that point in time). MOO
No more confused than I am. MG had a lot to keep straight in her mind in order to be as economical with the truth as she was in the EIN interview, so she very well could have got it wrong.

If you believe, as I do, that Lori did not expect Charles to return alive from that business trip, then Lori and MG had to have been a couple of very busy ladies as they scrambled to recover and set up for Lori's decamping to Hawaii.

IMO MG misspoke in the interview.

Ha! Yes.

She said with Nate that she went with Lori to Community Bridges prior to that police interview and Tylee picked her up.

Yet then we have the police sit down with MG, Lori and TR where the police guys gave her the "9 hints and direction of how to avoid getting served with such legal document while sitting before them" that we have seen on the video that day?

The same interview when she said she didn't have her phone or a working phone..then only a burner phone....magically and then during the interview an I-phone ring went off and she quickly muted it?

IMO MG misspoke in the interview.

I believe we have already discussed this a while ago (Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34)
Nate asks if the mental evaluation happened "when purse incident happened", and she said "surely after", so no inconsistency there, just not really clear (10:20 in video)

Last edited:
Ha! Yes.
<snipped for focus>
The same interview when she said she didn't have her phone or a working phone..then only a burner phone....magically and then during the interview an I-phone ring went off and she quickly muted it?

Is there a link to this interview? I skipped a lot of these vids (if that’s what this was) when I first kit he’d up here because our internet was acting up. I’d love to catch up on some the most important ones. Thanks.

Up to date timeline is up, with testimony from CD's prelim, and the new links to it are here -

Timeline Part I of XXI (Update 12) - List of Initials / Persons associated with the case
Timeline Part II of XXI (Update 12) - Beginning TO 24 Feb 2006 (wedding day of Charles Vallow and Lori Ryan)
Timeline Part III of XXI (Update 12) - 25 Feb 2006 (post CV & LV wedding day) TO end of 2017
Timeline Part IV of XXI (Update 12) - 2018

Timeline Part V of XXI (Update 12) - 1 January 2019 TO 28 February 2019
Timeline Part VI of XXI (Update 12) - 1 March 2019 TO 10 July 2019
Timeline Part VII of XXI (Update 12) - A Timeline of July 11th 2019, the day Charles Vallow was Shot to Death
Timeline Part VIII of XXI (Update 12) - 12 July 2019 TO 31 August 2019
Timeline Part IX of XXI (Update 12) - September 2019
Timeline Part X of XXI (Update 12) - October 2019
Timeline Part XI of XXI (Update 12) - 1st November 2019 TO 27th November 2019
Timeline Part XII of XXI (Update 12) - 28th November 2019 TO 31st December 2019
Timeline Part XIII of XXI (Update 12) - January 2020
Timeline Part XIV of XXI (Update 12) - 1 February 2020 TO 18 February 2020 (Probable Cause for arrest of LV)
Timeline Part XV of XXI (Update 12) - 19 February 2020 TO 29 February 2020
Timeline Part XVI of XXI (Update 12) - March 2020

Timeline Part XVII of XXI (Update 12) - April 2020
Timeline Part XVIII of XXI (Update 12) - May 2020
Timeline Part XIX of XXI (Update 12) - June 2020
Timeline Part XX of XXI (Update 12) - July 2020
Timeline Part XXI of XXI (Update 12) - August 2020 and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online