Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

MOO - If it is an apprentice posing as LC in the photos at Race trac, the FBI did not make a mistake at all. I believe they know exactly what they are doing. Long before the FBI released the gold honda, many people questioned whether or not that was LC in the photos with a mask on. At the time, I did not believe it because I thought it was affirmed that it was her definitively. But now I suspect another apprentice is involved - to what extent, only the FBI knows for sure. I guess time will tell.
Yes, it's possible that another person is involved and I'm sure the FBI knows what they are doing. I just don't think they would state they are releasing a photo of her of the last time she was seen if it wasn't her. Even without facial recognition, the picture of Leila in the dress looks exactly like her. Imo

Way behind on threads here so sorry if duplicate. Just posted on PACER:
  • 08/28/2020 PAPERLESS ORDER GRANTING the Parties' 6 Joint Motion to Continue Arraignment Date as to Defendant, Shannon Demar Ryan.

For the reasons stated by counsel for the Government and the Defendant, as well as Administrative Order 2020-53, the undersigned finds that the ends of justice served by granting the motion outweigh the interest of the public and the Defendant in a speedy trial. The Court finds that the period of time from August 28, 2020 through and including January 22, 2021, shall be deemed excludable in accordance with the provisions of the Speedy Trial Act, 18 U.S.C. § 3161, et seq.

ARRAIGNEMNT is re-set for 1/22/2021 at 11:00 a.m. in the Fort Lauderdale Division before the Fort Lauderdale Duty Magistrate Judge.

Signed by Magistrate Judge Lurana S. Snow on 8/28/2020. (jz) Text modified on 8/28/2020 correct date of Arraignment (jz).

• 08/28/2020 Set/Reset Hearing as to Defendant, Shannon Demar Ryan: ARRAIGNMENT re-set for 1/22/2021 11:00 am in Fort Lauderdale Division before the Fort Lauderdale Duty Magistrate Judge. (jz)

BB866D2C-B964-4488-9AB1-ED6808EEFC6D.png

rbbm Maybe they should look in the woods? imo.
How a suspected kidnapper became a witch in prison
''He went into prison a Baptist and came out a witch.

Shannon Ryan has attracted some 37,000 followers spanning the globe — Guyana, Egypt, the United Kingdom and the U.S. His faithful shower him with praise when he turns to social media to share his insight.

Ryan’s mother can’t quite put her finger on how it happened — her son’s fame and love of witchcraft once her college dropout, church-going son returned from prison. But it happened.''

''Ryan, had his own demons, and it derailed his college experience and dream to be a lawyer, his mother said.

“He was hard headed and a drug addict,” she said.''

''Ryan was released from prison about five years ago. She said when he first got out he wanted to live in the woods. “He wanted to branch out and do something different. He’d spent a lot of time out there, meditating in the woods. It’s just the peacefulness. He liked peace and quiet.”
It was as high as 126,000 at one point, number dwindled since arrest.
This one is still at 68K.
Adept Chambers

• 08/28/2020 PAPERLESS ORDER GRANTING the Parties' 6 Joint Motion to Continue Arraignment Date as to Defendant, Shannon Demar Ryan.

For the reasons stated by counsel for the Government and the Defendant, as well as Administrative Order 2020-53, the undersigned finds that the ends of justice served by granting the motion outweigh the interest of the public and the Defendant in a speedy trial. The Court finds that the period of time from August 28, 2020 through and including January 22, 2021, shall be deemed excludable in accordance with the provisions of the Speedy Trial Act, 18 U.S.C. § 3161, et seq.

ARRAIGNEMNT is re-set for 1/22/2021 at 11:00 a.m. in the Fort Lauderdale Division before the Fort Lauderdale Duty Magistrate Judge.

Signed by Magistrate Judge Lurana S. Snow on 8/28/2020. (jz) Text modified on 8/28/2020 correct date of Arraignment (jz).

• 08/28/2020 Set/Reset Hearing as to Defendant, Shannon Demar Ryan: ARRAIGNMENT re-set for 1/22/2021 11:00 am in Fort Lauderdale Division before the Fort Lauderdale Duty Magistrate Judge. (jz)

View attachment 261755

Docket for United States v. Ryan, 0:20-mj-06364 - CourtListener.com

Public link to his case.

That's so far away!

The wheels of justice and all that.:confused:

So why would it be pushed back for 5 months? The arraignment is formal charging correct? They enter a plea? Is this common for that to be so far out? I thought there were rules about speedy trial and all that and it seems 5 months is a while out! Interesting!

FBI re-posted this cctv.
Aug 27, 2020
''The FBI is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the location of 21-year-old mother Leila Cavett who mysteriously disappeared on or about July 25, 2020. The video contains seven clips of Leila and/or her movements as follows: - Leila’s Chevrolet pickup truck traveling from North side of RaceTrac gas station (5800 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33021) to West side of gas station on the afternoon of July 25th at approximately 2:20 p.m. - Leila exiting a four door Lexus sedan on the north side of RaceTrac gas station (5800 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33021) on the afternoon of July 25th at approximately 3:06 p.m. - Leila inside the convenience store of the RaceTrac gas station (5800 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33021) on the afternoon of July 25th at approximately 3:09 p.m. - Leila inside the Race Track convenience store (5800 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33021) on July 25th at approximately 10:16 p.m. These are the last known images of Leila Cavett. If anyone has any information as to the whereabouts of Leila Cavett, please call FBI Miami at 1-800-CALL-FBI or go to tips.fbi.gov.''
What's that big red ball/orb thing under her left arm?

View attachment 261755

What is this? How is it even legal to hold someone for half a year on circomstancial evidence?
What happened to the innocent until proven guilty?
I mean they might have more evidence that we know about, but that has not been presented to court as far as I know, and so there might very well not be either. And while I don’t care much about him, what about those that turn out to be innocent?

sleuthduif, I got it MAINLY from his actual posts (rants) and videos. I really didn't get anything from his plagiarized posts. Yeah I know he has done a lot of plagiarizing. He is very smart. However, I have noticed at times (from his posts and all on his Facebook page) he doesn't think straight. Other times he is smart as a whip. That is most likely the drugs causing him not to think straight (dumbing him down so to speak). You could meet someone and think they are the dumbest person out there based on their actions, words and demeanor. That can all be caused from drugs in my opinion. MOO
Thanks for your explanation. I still don’t see the smart though. The smart things on his fb I read turned out to be written by other people.
He was smart enough to recognize it would make him look smart, but other than that...
Also just my opinion, I respect yours , as of course, since we don’t know him (at least I don’t) we can’t really judge anyway.

What's that big red ball/orb thing under her left arm?
Looks like a bottle of water or something to me, like she’s about to throw it in a trash bin. She doesn’t hold a bag like that in the store and the red thing she hold then, seems something else she wants to buy, but that’s just my best guess.

So why would it be pushed back for 5 months? The arraignment is formal charging correct? They enter a plea? Is this common for that to be so far out? I thought there were rules about speedy trial and all that and it seems 5 months is a while out! Interesting!
I think in many cases a lot of things are being pushed back because of Covid. Letecia Stauch just wrote a four page letter to the judge in her case complaining about her rights being violated, among other things.

This is an ongoing investigation and it will probably take a long time to put all the pieces together. Megan Boswell was originally charged with lying to investigators and waited in jail for several months before she was indicted on two counts of felony murder and seventeen other counts.

So it could be that they still have a lot of investigative work to do and by then will be able to add other charges.

IMO

<modsnip>

Map of Leilas Phone Pings while in Fort Lauderdale.
4658abd4-ca9f-4a07-b5f4-ecaff256c269-jpeg.261864

Attachments

• 4658ABD4-CA9F-4A07-B5F4-ECAFF256C269.jpeg
    4658ABD4-CA9F-4A07-B5F4-ECAFF256C269.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,021
Last edited by a moderator:
What is this? How is it even legal to hold someone for half a year on circomstancial evidence?
What happened to the innocent until proven guilty?
I mean they might have more evidence that we know about, but that has not been presented to court as far as I know, and so there might very well not be either. And while I don’t care much about him, what about those that turn out to be innocent?

What is interesting about this is that this is a joint order granting a continuance requested by the Prosecution, Defense and the Court. I wonder if the apparent jaundice in SR's eyes may be a partial clue as to what is going on? Is it possible that he may require medical treatment? But in addition to that, due to Covid-19, courts across the nation are extremely backed up. Here are the reasons why continuances are requested and granted:
Delaying or Getting a Continuance in a Criminal Case

What is interesting about this is that this is a joint order granting a continuance requested by the Prosecution, Defense and the Court. I wonder if the apparent jaundice in SR's eyes may be a partial clue as to what is going on? Is it possible that he may require medical treatment? But in addition to that, due to Covid-19, courts across the nation are extremely backed up. Here are the reasons why continuances are requested and granted:
Delaying or Getting a Continuance in a Criminal Case
Link gives me an acces denied for protection against attacks or something to that affect. But Thanks for your explanation. Interesting and puzzling defence also requested this.

(Maybe another witch hexed him ?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back