Found Deceased WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, possibly went shopping, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Our detectives are asking for your help to be on the lookout for Kassanndra Cantrell, who is missing from the Parkland area under unusual circumstances. Cantrell’s family reported her as missing on Thursday August 27 after she did not return home for several days and has no known contact with her friends or family.

Cantrell was last seen at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday August 25, 2020, when she drove away from her family’s residence on 4th Ave. E. in a white 4-door 2014 Mazda 3 sedan with Washington State license plate number AXV1638. Cantrell’s friends believe that she may have planned to go to a grocery store, but there have been no records of financial activity to verify that she went shopping.

Kassanndra Marie Cantrell is a 33 year old white female, 5’7” tall, 180 lbs., with brown hair and blue eyes. Detectives are concerned because Cantrell is pregnant and missed a doctor’s appointment that was scheduled for Wednesday August 26. There has been no activity on Cantrell’s cell phone since the day she went missing.

118379949_1838805092926246_2945878525935979417_o.jpg

Pierce County Sheriff's Department

Pierce County deputies search for missing pregnant woman

Does she live with anyone? Husband/boyfriend/Baby’s father?

ETA I see the original post says seen last driving away from her “family’s home”. Was this HER home or the home of other family members?

It's also odd that her friends/family "think" she might have planned to go shopping. Not to mention, 8:30 am on a Tuesday is an unusual time to go shopping for groceries.
I honestly don't see 8:30am as unusual for grocery shopping. In the beginning of CoVid and quarantines, many grocery stores set aside early morning for seniors and vulnerable people to shop. Not sure if that's still the case, but the Shop Rite in my town is open at 6am every morning for in-store shopping and also pickup.

It is strange though that her family doesn't know for sure she was going to the grocery store, unless no one else was up early enough to talk to her before she left and only noticed her leaving in the car. JMO

That person has clarified his relationship to her in those comments and also given a little info about her living situation. Initials RC.

Yes, I saw that. Also, if you go to her FB photos and follow links to friends, there are MP flyers and more details. I could be wrong, but I’m getting a self harm vibe from the circumstances :(

Maybe going to the grocery story that early would be out of character for her? I wonder if she normally gets up that early? If she works from home? It's scary to think that whatever is going on with her is also going on with an unborn little one as well.

Maybe going to the grocery story that early would be out of character for her? I wonder if she normally gets up that early? If she works from home? It's scary to think that whatever is going on with her is also going on with an unborn little one as well.

If you search FB for posts containing her name (be sure it’s spelled correctly), there is a public post by AC that speaks directly to your first question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken