LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

Nothing in the media since April 5. Interesting that Junior's mother moved away from the home.

I think if my child went missing, I would want to stay in the same place with the thought that he might return there or someone might return him there someday. Which is obviously unlikely, but I feel like that's how my mind as a mother would work. IMO

I don't know the circumstances of why she moved of course.

I think of this little guy often.

ETA link

Rondreiz “Junior” Phillips went missing 2 years ago

Nothing in the media since April 5. Interesting that Junior's mother moved away from the home.

I think if my child went missing, I would want to stay in the same place with the thought that he might return there or someone might return him there someday. Which is obviously unlikely, but I feel like that's how my mind as a mother would work. IMO

I don't know the circumstances of why she moved of course.

I think of this little guy often.

ETA link

Rondreiz “Junior” Phillips went missing 2 years ago

It's horrific that an innocent little child like that hasn't been found, and there doesn't seem to be any hope of him ever being found :(

I think Junior’s mother and boyfriend broke up and they were renting from one of her boyfriend’s relatives. So it would make sense that she would move out, I can’t remember where the mother and boyfriend worked when they lived there.

I think Junior’s mother and boyfriend broke up and they were renting from one of her boyfriend’s relatives. So it would make sense that she would move out, I can’t remember where the mother and boyfriend worked when they lived there.
I believe you're correct. Remember this interview with NG (ex bf) back in November 2018:

He says he was having problems with his truck the day Rondreiz went missing. Gilbert says he went home, told Rondreiz’s mother, then left and went to Homer to try to check on his brother.

Gilbert says that when he came home, he asked Rondreiz’s mother where the child was and she told him he was over at his aunt’s house.

“We was calling her and calling her and she never answered the phone,” Gilbert recalls. “So my Aunt JoAnn was at the doctor. So I drove all the way to this doctor to where my Aunt JoAnn was supposed to be. She wasn’t there.
“I can’t really sleep. This is bothering me. This is bothering me so bad because I took two people out here on my grandma’s property, and somebody came out here and took one of them off my grandma’s property.”
Ex-partner of Rondreiz Phillips’ mother recalls day the child disappeared

And another case of complaining that LE didn't do enough. NG says they didn't have any boats in the water searching. LE actually drained all the area ponds. He complained about being mistreated on social media.

At the time of the interview he was homeless. I understand the mother moving out but why him? Anyway, they both seem to have moved on...

WAIT A MINUTE----WHAT THE HECK?

Look at the stepdad's November 2018 statement:
Ex-partner of Rondreiz Phillips’ mother recalls day the child disappeared
He says he was having problems with his truck the day Rondreiz went missing. Gilbert says he went home, told Rondreiz’s mother, then left and went to Homer to try to check on his brother.

Gilbert says that when he came home, he asked Rondreiz’s mother where the child was and she told him he was over at his aunt’s house.

“We was calling her and calling her and she never answered the phone,” Gilbert recalls. “So my Aunt JoAnn was at the doctor. So I drove all the way to this doctor to where my Aunt JoAnn was supposed to be. She wasn’t there.

"She called me and said that Junior was not with us.”

That’s when Gilbert says he went home and began looking for Rondreiz, eventually calling 911.

OKAY, NOW LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL STORY:

4-year-old goes missing; search underway in woods in Claiborne

Rondreiz Cortez "Junior" Phillips last was seen about 11:30 a.m. Thursday in the 100 block of Howard Road, according to an advisory just issued by Louisiana State Police.

The child's mother reported him missing about 12:30 p.m., the sheriff said.

The child reportedly wandered off while outside with his stepfather, who may have been working on a vehicle at the time, the sheriff said.

Phillips' mother was in the mobile home at the time.

Two very different versions of how he went missing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back