Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
love it. i'm so happy to hear/see movement from the moorman's! if i was close by i'd totally show up to help them search. sounds like they want any and all persons who want to help, to come help, and i think it's a spectacular idea.

last night i was thinking about some things. does anyone know if they did any searches, besides on the actual job site dig, in that general area around the job site? i started thinking, if there was a construction site near my house, and i heard machinery running at midnight, i would just assume that's where it would be coming from, the site under construction nearby. but since (for now) we are unsure that they found any real evidence there, what if the machine-running was a red herring to cover up another machine running nearby? or what if there was not really a machine running on the job site, but close by the job site and still within earshot or the neighbor?. since the neighbor didn't go out to look, and when she did, the noise stopped, what if she was only assuming that's where it was coming from? she didn't actually see anything on the site, did she? (and on top of that, she had hearing problems). (hope that makes sense, and just throwing out some ideas).

i really hope they will search in a radius around the job site/neighbor's house, since we know for a fact, a machine was indeed running that saturday (or friday) night. that machine was doing something that night, and most likely it was something suspicious.

Same here @swedeheart
I’m hoping LE will assist with giving PE/AndyMoorman some assistance in the way of search coordinates maybe from Morphew’s GPS? Could that be a possibility. AM said he would put a big search together I’m paraphrasing) as long as he had LE’s approval. I think the PE guys may be helping coordinate it with LE. Chris McDonough was very supportive about PE assisting with organizing the search

Last edited:
Looks like they got a piece of carpet and are spraying luminol. Brown object appears to match color of carpet from upstairs. Moo

Attachments

• 43DDCDDC-58F4-4045-B7AE-B6E178CA53A0.jpeg
    43DDCDDC-58F4-4045-B7AE-B6E178CA53A0.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 245
  • A1D29201-E584-4A0B-ACB4-48ACF7D321B1.jpeg
    A1D29201-E584-4A0B-ACB4-48ACF7D321B1.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 6C39C487-8FA6-46E1-9A6C-427675BF8D68.jpeg
    6C39C487-8FA6-46E1-9A6C-427675BF8D68.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Extremely interesting video.. I highly recommend watching. Two perspectives given about talking to the police. Presenters are Regent Law Professor James Duane and Officer George Bruch from the Virginia Beach Police Department.

Jane or John Doe.
This person exists in the mind of Chris at Profiling Evil -- he authored the tweet.

ETA: And if you ask Chris and get an answer as @Ontario Mom suggests, don't repeat it here unless they are a POI/Suspect.

Thank you! I try to keep up and there are a lot of initials that I could decipher and then those that I couldn't so I thought I missed a person somewhere. I have seen some videos from PE, but not all regarding Suzanne. I'll have to see what I've missed and piece this together better! Thank you!

If whoever disappeared Suzanne disappeared her in a way and place that is findable, AM just put that someone on notice. Massive search effort coming! Putting someone on notice that he has 4 weeks to relocate what he hid.

LE may be watching. We've had the action (the vigil event), now we watch for the counter-action....

Unless of course someone is supremely confident nothing can be found.

JMO

If one (non LE) is going to organize a search for SM, with just the info that’s been released in MSM, what’s your search strategy?

IMO, the overwhelming opinion of those that have commented here do not believe she went missing on a bike ride. Where do you start your search? What locations are of interest to you?

If whoever disappeared Suzanne disappeared her in a way and place that is findable, AM just put that someone on notice. Massive search effort coming! Putting someone on notice that he has 4 weeks to relocate what he hid.

LE may be watching. We've had the action (the vigil event), now we watch for the counter-action....

JMO
Good thinking!

While I’ve always paid close attention to people’s reactions to missing loved ones, I’ve learned through following many cases that some people react completely opposite of the norm. However for me, it’s usually the blatant disregard. The not looking, the not speaking out no matter how someone picks apart your interviews, not cooperating with police, etc. If my spouse or loved one was missing I wouldn’t stop beating the band wagon, pounding the pavement, begging/pleading for help in any way possible til they were found or I left this earth. This would even include someone that I might not be in the best place with relationship wise.

Of course people have to protect themselves but finding your loved one is way more important in my book. The not looking or not doing every single thing in your power to find them just speaks volumes to me.

If one (non LE) is going to organize a search for SM, with just the info that’s been released in MSM, what’s your search strategy?

IMO, the overwhelming opinion of those that have commented here do not believe she went missing on a bike ride. Where do you start your search? What locations are of interest to you?

I wondered the same when I watched AM on the vigil video.
Even AM himself seemed to allude to him believing the bike was thrown down the ravine, not that she crashed it or anything.
How do they even know where to start looking?
He did mention the PE guys were assisting with many more experts so maybe that's a strategy that just isn't being released yet.

jmo

MOO my suspicion is south on 50 out of Salida. Isolated not modernized, see no cameras for 40 minutes of one way driving along the river with many side roads.

Last edited:

JMO
Whew! The heat is really getting turned UP, isn’t it? Someone has got to be sweating big time right now.

I wondered the same when I watched AM on the vigil video.
Even AM himself seemed to allude to him believing the bike was thrown down the ravine, not that she crashed it or anything.
How do they even know where to start looking?
He did mention the PE guys were assisting with many more experts so maybe that's a strategy that just isn't being released yet.

jmo
I wonder if data from LE files will be used to direct search areas. That would be most helpful. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea