GUILTY AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, found deceased, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST* #2

I think it's unnecessary but it seems like you still want it and there hasn't been any indication it would violate the rules (I guess pictures of victims get posted often) so here are your 2010 yearbook photos of a very mature looking ~14 year old Sydney contrasted with a still rather goofy looking ~18 year old Lewellyn, as he looks in nearly every photo I've seen of him. There are numerous senior photos of people holding guns. I have to say it bothers me how many people say he looks scary or evil or whatever. Please don't be afraid of awkward doofuses. It's that kind of social ostracization that actually turns people into monsters.

1598622189829.png

@evilwise -- can I assume the heading of "most talkative" similar to typical yearbook quote voted by his class as most talkative? TIA.

I wonder if she dropped it during the abduction and before he got her into the vehicle. That would explain why it wasn't damaged, because I think if it had been tossed out of a moving vehicle it would have some damage.
I agree that tossing the phone would cause damage. I wonder if she set it down when she saw him u-turn. Kind of a “bread crumb.”

I've been following this thread and tragic story from the beginning. I just can't understand how Quake could do this. His family seems to be hard-working farmers. His great-grandfather, grandfather and father went to college for AG, each helped the next generation get started with land purchases, equipment, etc. Common here in Iowa. WTH happened to him??!!! This poor young woman lost her life in a horrific way (don't know the cause of death, but rape and murder is horrific) and his disgusting face was the last thing she saw. I feel so badly for her poor family. :(:(

Can someone please explain it to me.

Why does everyone assume that for a phone to be dropped onto pavement one time is sure to break it - so much so that an unbroken phone must have been placed or planted intentionally? I see that assumption time and time again.
I was just thinking the same thing. If it’s in a sturdy case, Otter box or similar, it could survive a throw fairly easily, especially a drop. I drop mine on the tile all the time which is why I invested in a quality case.

Edited for spelling error

Last edited:
I've been following this thread and tragic story from the beginning. I just can't understand how Quake could do this. His family seems to be hard-working farmers. His great-grandfather, grandfather and father went to college for AG, each helped the next generation get started with land purchases, equipment, etc. Common here in Iowa. WTH happened to him??!!! This poor young woman lost her life in a horrific way (don't know the cause of death, but rape and murder is horrific) and his disgusting face was the last thing she saw. I feel so badly for her poor family. :(:(

It is very likely, statistically, that Jeremy suffered abuse in his childhood - probably before his mom married his step/adoptive father and he became Quake Lewellyn.

This may help answer some questions:
https://www.todayinfortsmith.com/po...ails-background-information-on-quake-lewellyn

MOD NOTE:
If you have reported a post that you believe is questionable, and after 24 hours the post still stands, you can assume that moderators determined that the post did not violate any TOS. Moderators do not have the luxury of the time it would take to inform the members who reported the post on what decision has been made in each report.

In the case of the publication that was linked earlier in the thread about the person who has confessed to this crime - moderators have determined that while the media is not considered MSM, the info contained in it is not shocking or out of line of what is ok to discuss here.

Hope that helps.

CocoChanel

Last edited:
Quake would put cats and other small animals in a microwave oven and watch them die

So he was a textbook psychopath. Great. Local suspicion probably fell onto him immediately then. I wonder if Sydney was unaware.

Good Lord!

If all true, then we know he was probably on LE's radar early.

Well, he didn't just snap. He's been on this path for a while. What remains to be seen now is if this is his first rodeo or not.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back