Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we can jump to the conclusion that it has to mean GO.

There was recently a search at 316 Heron's Creek Road:

NSW police conduct a search of a property at 316 Herons Creek rd, Herons Creek. The search is thought to be in relation to the disappearance of William Tyrrell.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

There is a person listed at that address in the 'white pages' (public information):

K P Parish
316 Herons Creek Rd Herons Creek NSW 2443

https://www.whitepages.com.au/parish-k-p-719917641R

Wasn't one of Martin Parish's relatives named with a first name that began with 'K'?

Yes, his father

NSW police conduct a search of a property at 316 Herons Creek rd, Herons Creek. The search is thought to be in relation to the disappearance of William Tyrrell.

There is a person listed at that address in the 'white pages' (public information):

K P Parish

Wasn't one of Martin Parish's relatives named with a first name that began with 'K'?

Heron's Creek is not Logan's Crossing.
I think if Jubes meant Heron's Creek he would have said Heron's Creek.

He certainly separated Frank Abbott in those descriptions. Frank Abbott also lived in Heron's Creek.

I just provided what I thought are relevant snippets of what was written, to give a brief example of how I formed my opinion - without 'jumping to conclusions'.

Last edited:

He certainly separated Frank Abbott in those descriptions. Frank Abbott also lived in Heron's Creek.

I just provided what I thought are relevant snippets of what was written, to give a brief example of how I formed my opinion - without 'jumping to conclusions'.

I think your opinion is valid & probably correct SA :)

These pedos that have been uncovered in the investigation are all connected IMO

Yes ... did you notice how Jubes said they all claimed not to know each other? I don't think he believes that. He doesn't like the way they have all settled in the same general area. And perhaps he actually knows more - that he hasn't revealed (or not that I have yet come across in the book) - about their online and other communications.

Yes ... did you notice how Jubes said they all claimed not to know each other? I don't think he believes that. He doesn't like the way they have all settled in the same general area. And perhaps he actually knows more - that he hasn't revealed (or not that I have yet come across in the book) - about their online and other communications.
I'm sure there is much more he knows , that of course he can't say. It's an active investigation & current coronial inquest , which he respects too.

I still think that #35 fits into all this some how & PS knows more than he has ever said IMO

They have been trying to connect all these people at the inquest , despite some of their denials :rolleyes:, its obvious they all know each other ;) IMO

With regard to the hidden camera that Savage found ... the police did know it was missing. They just didn't know who took it.

"Paul found one of the hidden surveillance cameras we'd been using to keep an eye on the hermit, and kept it for six weeks before finally handing it back to us. We'd known the camera was missing, but not who had taken it"

"I ask Laura to visit Paul at home to take another statement from him on 16th March. He tells Laura the same story (about his movements that morning - though there are inconsistencies. One being that he said that his BIL & SIL's visit was planned, another time he said his BIL & SIL just dropped in) , although afterwards, she says he was difficult to interview. Whenever Laura tried to get to the nitty gritty, she says he started to cry about his dead wife."

I Catch Killers, Chapter: Bring Him Home June 2015: 30 years in
Gary Jubelin & Dan Box

drsleuth, what makes you think the accusation is "valid and probably correct"? Was anything said at the inquest, or do you know of something which hasn't been reported?

I'm thinking there's a good possibility Jubelin is talking about FA, who reportedly was living in Logans Crossing in 2015, the year Jubelin took over as investigation supervisor.

You are probably right that gj would have identified it as herons creek if the perp he is mentioning lived at 316 herons creek road. I was going by the two addresses (misty way) being only 2kms apart (walking distance) and sharing a postal code (at least on the realty sites). But seems Kendall also shares the same postal code.

It is very confusing however, that if GJ was speaking of GO, he would have been identified at all, and also had some of his testimony reported on.. but meanwhile, the fellow at #35 somehow escapes the mere mention of his name apparently via a publication ban. Why is it that many of the convicted child sex offender POIs in this case have been named (Donahoe, Jones, Bickford, Abbott, the priest, and now also GO, if that is true), but there are other 'witnesses' who cannot be named for legal reasons? I was under the understanding that these offenders cannot be named, from prior forum discussions?

Also, FA apparently lived beside GO when W disappeared (so also would have been considered to have lived at Logans Crossing), IIRC, but was in jail at time of inquest. Was GJ referring to the time W disappeared or the time GJ interviewed them?

You are probably right that gj would have identified it as herons creek if the perp he is mentioning lived at 316 herons creek road. I was going by the two addresses (misty way) being only 2kms apart (walking distance) and sharing a postal code (at least on the realty sites). But seems Kendall also shares the same postal code.

It is very confusing however, that if GJ was speaking of GO, he would have been identified at all, and also had some of his testimony reported on.. but meanwhile, the fellow at #35 somehow escapes the mere mention of his name apparently via a publication ban. Why is it that many of the convicted child sex offender POIs in this case have been named (Donahoe, Jones, Bickford, Abbott, the priest, and now also GO, if that is true), but there are other 'witnesses' who cannot be named for legal reasons? I was under the understanding that these offenders cannot be named, from prior forum discussions?

Also, FA apparently lived beside GO when W disappeared (so also would have been considered to have lived at Logans Crossing), IIRC, but was in jail at time of inquest. Was GJ referring to the time W disappeared or the time GJ interviewed them?

Jubes refers to Abbott as living in a caravan at a logging site (Heron's Creek), not living in a caravan in a small country town (Logan's Crossing).

I am curious as to why #35 is being protected also. I have yet to see any reference to him at all ... but I am only 3/4 of the way through the book, and only in the early part about William.

Last edited:

K P Parish

deugirtni,
The only things I've read about that person (news articles which are not recent) have him living in another part of the state. I don't know, but I think it's possible the White Pages has listed the owner rather than the resident.

BBM

deugirtni FA was living at Herons Creek when W disappeared. He wasn't
living at Misty Way Logan's Crossing until after he was released on bail in 2015.

BBM.
I think FA was living in Herons Creek when William disappeared. GO was living in Logans Crossing.

BBM

living at Misty Way Logan's Crossing until after he was released on bail in 2015.
It sounds like GJ was talking about the locations as he experienced them while working the case more than as they were when William first disappeared: "We've learned to navigate our way around this stretch of country by their crimes: there's Wauchope, where . . ." etc. But then naming FA separately tends to suggest that the child abuser associated with Logans Crossing is someone else. Except . . . has TJ been indicated twice?--the child abuser at Wauchope and the heavy drinker with the handlebar moustache?

It sounds like GJ was talking about the locations as he experienced them while working the case more than as they were when William first disappeared: "We've learned to navigate our way around this stretch of country by their crimes: there's Wauchope, where . . ." etc. But then naming FA separately tends to suggest that the child abuser associated with Logans Crossing is someone else. Except . . . has TJ been indicated twice?--the child abuser at Wauchope and the heavy drinker with the handlebar moustache?

I wondered about the Wauchope thing, too. If it is Jones being mentioned twice, it could be because Jubes was pointing out the pedo locations as well as mentioning the 'working with children' situation. A strong possibility of that. imo

Otherwise, there is another pedo in Wauchope. I wondered where chicken man holed himself up - besides his van.

Another thing I want to mention, I am not sure that the inmate who was housed with Spedding in jail was Jones. I don't find any strong enough indication of that.
Whoever it was likely played a part in a covert operation against Spedding. One that put on the final cap against Spedding being involved in William's disappearance, as far as Jubes is concerned.

Last edited:
BBM

Thank you for that.. do you have a link?

I'm unsure of FA's incarceration date(s). I could swear I remember it being said that FA lived next to GO when W disappeared, but don't have files atm. Also, at which point did FA become a POI and when was he first interviewed by GJ, and which time period was GJ referring to in regard to that paragraph in the book?​

drsleuth, what makes you think the accusation is "valid and probably correct"? Was anything said at the inquest, or do you know of something which hasn't been reported?

I'm thinking there's a good possibility Jubelin is talking about FA, who reportedly was living in Logans Crossing in 2015, the year Jubelin took over as investigation supervisor.

From the evidence of PH, GO was living in caravan @ 14 Misty Way Logans Crossing when they moved in in 2/15. Described him as " a strange fella".

At some time GO moved to Port Mac & FA moved into GO's caravan. At some point around 2016 GO moved back to caravan & FA moved to a different caravan approx 100mtrs away. Shortly after GO moved back, FA came to the witnesses front door late at night , the witnesses wife JH answered the door & FA said GO was a POI in the WT case, he had never mentioned the case before .

So from that exchange I take it as GO was the person living in Logans Crossing IMO

Last edited:
I wondered about the Wauchope thing, too. If it is Jones being mentioned twice, it could be because Jubes was pointing out the pedo locations as well as mentioning the 'working with children' situation. A strong possibility of that. imo

Otherwise, there is another pedo in Wauchope. I wondered where chicken man holed himself up - besides his van.
RP lived in Wauchope too. Note sure of dates . He lived at the showground @ Kendall before moving to Warchope from memory.

Jodie and Peter Huntley used to live on a property next door to a caravan owned by Frank Abbott at Logans Crossing, a 12-minute drive from where the toddler went missing almost six years ago.

Inquest hears bestiality allegations involving person of interest in William Tyrrell case

A bush area close to where Abbott lived in 2014, in Herons Creek, was combed through by police investigators during a search just last month.

In Abbott's conversations contained in the coronial documents, he was quoted telling his friend police had hauled him from his cell last November and told him 'they said they found a umm ... Spiderman suit and kids clothes or something'.
William Tyrrell: Frank Abbott's phone conversations with a priest revealed | Daily Mail Online

Abbott was living in a caravan on a sawmill near Kendall, on NSW’s mid north coast, when the toddler disappeared five years ago, Ten News reported last year.

The property was about eight kilometres away from where William went missing from his foster grandmother’s home at about 10.15am on September 12, 2014.
https://www..au/william-tyrrell-inquest-2020/
mamamia - 18 March 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members