Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ... did you notice how Jubes said they all claimed not to know each other? I don't think he believes that. He doesn't like the way they have all settled in the same general area. And perhaps he actually knows more - that he hasn't revealed (or not that I have yet come across in the book) - about their online and other communications.

agree SA. . and the very sad fact is that Jubes is now removed from the investigation into this little boy’s disappearance - so there goes all his intel, all his know-how & all the ‘gut & heart’ that needs to exist if ever there’s an answer to be found (IMO)

Personally I can’t help wonder as to why it was so important to get rid of him, and in such a besmirching way...

agree SA. . and the very sad fact is that Jubes is now removed from the investigation into this little boy’s disappearance - so there goes all his intel, all his know-how & all the ‘gut & heart’ that needs to exist if ever there’s an answer to be found (IMO)

Personally I can’t help wonder as to why it was so important to get rid of him, and in such a besmirching way...

As per his book, Jubes was warned by a good cop friend that his 'fame' in being portrayed as a leading man in Underbelly:Badness was going to lead to jealousies and back-stabbing within the force.

I'm sure there is much more he knows , that of course he can't say. It's an active investigation & current coronial inquest , which he respects too.

I still think that #35 fits into all this some how & PS knows more than he has ever said IMO

They have been trying to connect all these people at the inquest , despite some of their denials :rolleyes:, its obvious they all know each other ;) IMO

As to the bolded above---don't all these guys have a connection, to that community of carpenters/craftsman, at the Fairgrounds?

Didn't they meet there at times and take odd jobs together? And FA or GO may have lived there for awhile?

As to the bolded above---don't all these guys have a connection, to that community of carpenters/craftsman, at the Fairgrounds?

Didn't they meet there at times and take odd jobs together? And FA or GO may have lived there for awhile?

I don't think that has ever been confirmed in any kind of way. Or not that I have seen anyway. Some have just theorised about that, I think.

It originated by a poster finding out what buildings were contained at the showground. The only POI who lives nearby is Savage. And when looking at articles about the men's shed, there are no familiar names among the participants.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Camden Haven Courier

Learn new skills and ‘tough love’ at Kendall Men’s Shed

View Profile - Australian Men's Shed Association

Big Axe back home at Kew | Photos

Last edited:

FA and GO apparently both did handyman jobs, but GO had a business offering assorted services. GO testified that he wouldn't use FA to assist him, even though he knew him, due to shoddy workmanship. It was reported that GO had previously done work at FGM's home and she had called him again to do some more work right around the time W disappeared, but apparently GO was unable to do it until later on, due to health issues.

BS performed appliance repairs and it was reported that FGM obtained the services of BS to repair her washer via a newspaper ad she had torn out and kept. From that, it would seem there was no evidence of referrals amongst the POIs, which might be expected if they were all associates/friends.

I don't recall any of the other POIs being involved in the trades (other than perhaps TJ's scrap metal foraging, and RD's attempted chicken sales(sss)), but I may have forgotten. I agree with SA that activities and participants at the Men's Shed were only speculated upon. imo

So just reading Jubes's new book .......:)
We finally have an answer about the Post Lady.....

"We bring the Post Lady in for an interview in April 2017 .She tells us her mail run to the street the day was unusually early, at around 8.45am so she would have been long gone before William disappeared."

Ref: I Catch Killers
Chapter White Spider Pg 4 E Version

Just breezing through the threads so this may already have been addressed ...

Was it ever asked or explained why the mail run was "unusually early" on that day?

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

Some off topic posts discussing removed posts, moderation or The Rules have been removed. The thread is dedicated to discussion of William's case and it is against those rules to derail or disrupt the thread with off topic discussion.

Websleuths is fact based and does not engage in rumors (or opinions stated as fact which are considered to be rumors).

If you are not a Verified Insider and state something as fact without providing links, your post will be removed. The only exception is for members who are VIs.

If it is your opinion or theory or speculation based on known fact, that must be made very clear (i.e. IMO, MOO, JMO, I think, I believe ...) or your post.

If you have a question about The Rules, please private message a Moderator or Administrator and we will try to explain.

Hope that clarifies.

It was not mentioned at the inquest , it was mentioned in the book I catch Killers by Gary Jubelin with Dan Box.

I don't find it that unusual, my postie comes at different times sometimes.

I noticed in Jubes' book he stated that, when they followed up about postie, it was said that Savage was often hanging around outside or on his porch waiting for her. This was when Lambert wanted to have the restraining order against Savage removed, and so they investigated the restraining order and found postie's claims were valid.

I imagine postie may have felt that varying her delivery times on Benaroon Drive may have allowed her to avoid Savage, at least some of the time.

imo

Last edited:
I noticed in Jubes' book he stated that, when they followed up about postie, it was said that Savage was often hanging around outside or on his porch waiting for her. This was when Lambert wanted to have the restraining order against Savage removed, and so they investigated the restraining order and found postie's claims were valid.

I imagine postie may have felt that varying her delivery times on Benaroon Drive may have allowed her to avoid Savage, at least some of the time.

imo

Yep, if you have a stalker, best thing to do is change your routine ;)

imo
would you have any idea what the normal mail run time was,and i think the crabs thought they heard postie about 9.45..i wonder if PS missed the postie and thought he heard her at 9.45 as well?

would you have any idea what the normal mail run time was,and i think the crabs thought they heard postie about 9.45..i wonder if PS missed the postie and thought he heard her at 9.45 as well?

I haven't yet come across mention of her usual time. What I have read so far is this:

"She tells us her mail run to the street that day was unusually early, at around 8:45am, so she would have been gone long before William disappeared. Although there's no CCTV on Benaroon Drive, we can follow her movements around Kendall on different cameras and see nothing to contradict her version of events."
Loc 6318 Kindle version

"She said he was erratic. He kept approaching her, making her feel uncomfortable. And, around the time William went missing, Paul was often outside, or watching the street, waiting for her arrival.
Paul says he was out for his morning walk at around 8:40am that morning. The two times, his walk and her post run, are so close together it's possible he might not have known she had been and gone, and still have been watching for her.
We've got nothing to suggest Paul's involvement with William, but he could be our best eyewitness, I think."
Loc 6329 Kindle version

I Catch Killers: Gary Jubelin & Dan Box

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads