GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

Don't forget..next Monday the 8th at 10PM on Investigation Discovery they will be featuring Sierah's story. Josh participated in this. I am hoping they do a MUCH better job than that awful show Oxygen did. This is supposed to focus more on her life and the family/those left behind

Don't forget..next Monday the 8th at 10PM on Investigation Discovery they will be featuring Sierah's story. Josh participated in this. I am hoping they do a MUCH better job than that awful show Oxygen did. This is supposed to focus more on her life and the family/those left behind
As it should be. Thankfully I didn't see the Oxygen Show but I do have ID marked on my calendar. Thanks for the heads up.

jashrema
Monday is Sept. 7th. Tuesday is the 8th. Can you clarify for us friend. TIA.

jashrema
Monday is Sept. 7th. Tuesday is the 8th. Can you clarify for us friend. TIA.

@Bravo, @jashrema is stating her local timezone showing It is on the 8th.

I agree.

It is 10 pm eastern time, ID Channel, eastern time vs. Jashrema timezone.

I have screen shot on phone, brb to post as having difficulty.

It is the first episode of the first season for a new show called "Living a Nightmare". The episode #1 is called "The long way home"

BRB to figure out how to fix my phone to upload link and screen shot. WS is awful in the last week as I go on a thread and get an "Aw Snap" message from google chrome and it shuts down. :pullhair: as I can only go on WS for less than one minutes and it keeps doing that!... off to computer to finish this post.

ETA:

Photo of my tv on demand:

sierah.jpeg

Last edited:
This guy is completely dead inside. Cold and dead. You could knock me over with a feather if he EVER admitted anything. I do not believe he will EVER talk.

I do recall this case she was from Toledo a d I think she disappeared in September. I do hope there can be closure for families.
Just using deductive reasoning...I believe they may be looking for Claudia Tinsley. She disappeared in 1996 but in 2000 a search warrant was executed at his home looking for her. A dog was used and it hit on several points on the property...outside corner of barn, firepit, and outside of home by basement window.
I'm deducing this because news reports mention his sister admitting that he was looked at for a missing woman back in 2000. (The search warrant specifically named Claudia Tinsley that I recall)

Claudia Tinsley's sister told me that her mom had the license plate written down of the car that picked up Claudia. When they reported her missing, the cops said the car was a rental out of Wauseon (Worley stomping grounds). They then told the family, and I'm quoting her here, "They checked out the guy and he didn't do it." And that was the end of the case. They never called them, they never told them who the guy was, nothing. It was over as far as they were concerned.
There must've been something that happened back in 2000 for them to believe he had something to do with her disappearance, and it must've been something good because they got an actual search warrant for his property...with a cadaver dog.

Claudia Tinsley's sister told me that her mom had the license plate written down of the car that picked up Claudia. When they reported her missing, the cops said the car was a rental out of Wauseon (Worley stomping grounds). They then told the family, and I'm quoting her here, "They checked out the guy and he didn't do it." And that was the end of the case. They never called them, they never told them who the guy was, nothing. It was over as far as they were concerned.
There must've been something that happened back in 2000 for them to believe he had something to do with her disappearance, and it must've been something good because they got an actual search warrant for his property...with a cadaver dog.
Car rental in wauseon? Seems like it would have been easy to track down. After high school I worked for a car rental place but that was 80's. I still believe there are more. Give me a shovel.

Car rental in wauseon? Seems like it would have been easy to track down. After high school I worked for a car rental place but that was 80's. I still believe there are more. Give me a shovel.

According to her, they did track it down and said "he didn't do it" that's all the info they were ever given. Ridiculous.

Is this show gonna be like “ooh maybe the boyfriend did it wouldn’t that be dramatic PSYCHE it was creeper down the road.” ? Because I feel like (was it oxygen?) the last one was really unfair to her boyfriend.

Is this show gonna be like “ooh maybe the boyfriend did it wouldn’t that be dramatic PSYCHE it was creeper down the road.” ? Because I feel like (was it oxygen?) the last one was really unfair to her boyfriend.

Ugh...The Oxygen one was SO salacious and absolutely awful. Not to mention, a good amount of things in there weren't true or they flat out got them wrong. Josh did not take part in the oxygen show because he didn't like the way they were appearing to go and I'm so glad he didn't.
ID is usually a much better quality/content so we are hoping this is not that way. ID approached him, not the other way around. He was told this is a new series that would talk about the case of course but it would have more of a focus on HER, what she was really like and on those left behind. The struggles, grief, etc. what good came out of it. I hope they keep in that KOGS was started because of this and all the work that Josh has done and continues to do. My sister works her butt off too!
On the other hand, it's like the band-aid is ripped off again. It's really hard to watch.

After September 8th:
*Filing Date Deadline on Post Conviction Petition (@ am CT) - OH - Sierah Joughin (20) (July 19, 2016, Fulton County) - *James Dean Worley (57/now 61) indicted on 2 counts of aggravated murder, abduction & felonious assault; also w/having weapons under a disability, aggravated robbery (dismissed), 4 counts of kidnapping, 1 count of possessing criminal tools, gross abuse of corpse & tampering with evidence. DP case.
Accused of abduction 26 yrs ago.
Jury trial on 3/27/18 Found Worley guilty on all charges & sentenced him to death. Appeal filed 6/1/18.

Info from 4/27/18 thru 3/14/20 reference post #988 here:
GUILTY - OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

4/10/20: Defendant's unopposed motion for an amended scheduling order because of COVID-19 to extend 6/27/20 deadline for filing as defendant was unable to complete his post conviction investigation within the time period. 5/26/20: Filed that public defender will not be back at work until 9/8/20.
7/15/20 Update: Defendant filed motion for new trial & seek to overturn death penalty sentence.
8/31/20 Update: The FBI & Fulton County Sheriff's Office have returned to the property where Sierah was killed. Crews were seen digging there Monday afternoon & left around 4:30 p.m. They have not stated what they were digging for. The Sheriff's Office said that the "investigation into Worley continues & no further information can be discussed at this time." The property where the authorities were digging was awarded to Joughin's family in summer 2018 following a civil suit. The family had the barn where she had been tortured and killed torn down. The area being dug is where the barn used to stand. Could be looking for Claudia Tinsley who disappeared in 1996. In 2000 a search warrant was executed at his home looking for her. A dog was used and it hit on several points on the property; outside corner of barn, fire pit, and outside of home by basement window.

A little over an hr. to go before ID airs. May it do justice for Ce, Josh and all who love them.

Thankfully the rain cleared out so i only missed about the first 6 or 7 minutes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back