AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 7 mos, Tempe, 27 Dec 2009

She married a man named Jim A Martinez but there’s almost nothing on him online. Has anyone done any digging into him? I’m sure by now she’s told him some details.
There's actually quite a bit about him online, if you know where to look. I'm sure he doesn't care about finding Gabriel - some of his FB posts are quite "out there".

NOV 13, 2020
These San Antonio residents vanished and have never been found (mysanantonio.com)
[...]

1200x0.jpg

Gabriel Johnson, an eight-month-old baby, was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth, in December 2009 at a San Antonio hotel.

Investigators said Elizabeth took "Baby Gabriel" from Arizona to Texas, stayed for a week, then took a bus without him to Florida, where she was arrested.

Elizabeth had been fighting with Gabriel’s father, Logan McQueary, about whether to give up him for adoption. She signed over temporary guardianship of the boy to a Scottsdale couple for about 10 days before she picked him up and left Arizona.

She initially told Logan that she killed her son and dumped him in a trash bin, but she later recanted and said she gave the infant to a couple at a park in San Antonio. She never provided the couple’s names.

San Antonio police searched a landfill, but no body was found.

With no sign of the child, prosecutors were only able to file lesser charges against Elizabeth. She served four and a half years in prison for custodial interference and unlawful imprisonment convictions in Gabriel's disappearance.

Anyone with information about Johnson is asked to contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation at 210-225-6741.

[...]

@Taco09

As posted above:

Anyone with information about Johnson is asked to contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation at 210-225-6741.

Have you done this yet? Thanks!

NOV 13, 2020
These San Antonio residents vanished and have never been found (mysanantonio.com)
[...]

1200x0.jpg

Gabriel Johnson, an eight-month-old baby, was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth, in December 2009 at a San Antonio hotel.

Investigators said Elizabeth took "Baby Gabriel" from Arizona to Texas, stayed for a week, then took a bus without him to Florida, where she was arrested.

Elizabeth had been fighting with Gabriel’s father, Logan McQueary, about whether to give up him for adoption. She signed over temporary guardianship of the boy to a Scottsdale couple for about 10 days before she picked him up and left Arizona.

She initially told Logan that she killed her son and dumped him in a trash bin, but she later recanted and said she gave the infant to a couple at a park in San Antonio. She never provided the couple’s names.

San Antonio police searched a landfill, but no body was found.

With no sign of the child, prosecutors were only able to file lesser charges against Elizabeth. She served four and a half years in prison for custodial interference and unlawful imprisonment convictions in Gabriel's disappearance.

[...]

Thanks for posting this overview. It's a good refresher to me for a case that has gone on way too long. I would really love to believe that Gabriel is in a good home and doing fine, but I have those lingering doubts that just won't go away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back